Author has written 11 stories for Digimon, Horseland, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Stargate: Atlantis, and Inuyasha.
Birthday: 28 February
Marital Status: Single
Favorite Animes of All Time: One Piece, Inuyasha, MAGI, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Chrono Crusade, Fruits Basket, Ghost Hunt, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brothethood), Shuffle!, Soul Eater, Tales of Symphonia (If you haven't seen them yet, you defenitly should. They are amazing and brilliant.)
Favorite Hobbies: Writing, reading books and fanfiction, studying, being with my lovely friends, partying etc.
1. Luffy and Nami (I love this pairing and I actually do believe that they are plausible and could definitely happen.), Zoro and Nami (Just for the heck of it, and because they're actually pretty cute togheter), Franky and Robin, Usopp and Kaya, Sanji and Vivi, Nojiko and Ace (Even though they never met, I think they would go well togheter. They remind me of Nami and Luffy, hehe!)
2. Inuyasha and Kagome (Well...duh...)
3. Alibaba and Morgiana, Sharrkan and Yamuraiha, Sinbad and Kougyoku
4. Kirito and Asuna
5. Natsu and Lucy (They go so well togheter and frankly they are similar to Luffy and Nami.), Levy and Gajeel, Cana and Laxus, Erza and Jellal
6. Chrono and Rosette (Of course)
7. Kyo and Thoru
8. Kazuya and Mai
9. Edward and Winry, Roy and Riza, Alphonse and Mei
10. Rin and Asa
11. Soul and Maka, Kidd and Liz, Stein and Marie, Black Star and Tsubaki
12. Lloyd and Colette, Kratos and Anna, Yuan and Martel, Regal and Presea, Zelos and Sheena
My favorite music right now:
Daughtry, Nickelback, Within Temptation, Globus, Adam Lambert, Fall Out Boy, Kelly Clarkson, Evanescence, Lee Gotvik, ABBA, Celine Dion
PS. English is not my first language, and I haven't written anything since I last checked in (which is five years ago, give or take), so most of my stories are horribly bad written and should not be read. I am currently trying to rewrite some of them, so if you have a favorite just PM me and I will gladly prioritize those. It may take some time (blame it on the University), but I will try to the best of my ability.