Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Name: Trust me, it doesn't matter
Age: Old enough to know I've fucked up a lot. Young enough to have plenty more fuck ups ahead of me.
Place of Birth: Some hospital in New York.
Honestly? Dunno how to answer that. I like lots of arcs and sagas from different anime. But, like my mother has said of me often, they always disappoint eventually.
So here are some favorite anime arcs.
DBZ - Mirai Trunks back story
Darker Than Black - Everything before the manga continuation of the show
Berserk - Golden Age right up until Gatz kills Rosine
Black Lagoon - Fujiyama Gangsta Paradise
There are more but that's all I can think of right now. I also read a lot of Shoujo but can never remember the titles
UPDATE 8/8/2013 Working on a second story and trying to work out a posting scheme for them. Probably gonna do alternating weeks (or just alternating days depending on how the chapter comes)
A few notes on how I approach characters in whatever I'm trying to write.
1)I don't bash them.
2)Everyone has a story, even if it's not a good one. And most people do try to do right. It's just that "right" tends to be shorthand for "right by them."
3)I refuse to shortsell a character. Yeah, they've got some bad traits, but I won't take away from their ability even if I hate their guts.
Sex in FanFics
1) I'm one of those guys (yes, I'm a man/boy/thing) who lost his virginity pretty early. A lot of the people I know did. Not all of us have ended up in a place where we're happy or well off but sex really wasn't a part of that except for the one friend who knocked up that girl. But even that I guess was more bad planning, lack of options and just general ignorance of contraceptives. That bit of back story is so anyone who's creeped out by the children in my story (stories? maybe someday) being sexually active. I really don't have a line for when I think you can't experiment. Me and my neighbor fooled around with each others bits well before puberty. (That said, I'm all too aware of how people use a victim's sexual activity to discredit them.)
2) I've seen a pretty broad spectrum of sexuality and relationship styles. I've seen butch lesbians go full circle and become more misogynistic than any man I know and I've seen transwomen almost snap trying to explain why it isn't "gay" for them to be attracted to men or why being attracted to women doesn't mean they're in anyway confused. It's stupid to "hate gay sex" the same way it's stupid to call people disgusting because of quirks in their anatomy. It is ten different kinds of absurd to flame a story because they portray sex you don't like.
3) Abuse isn't sex. BDSM is something that requires a great deal of trust, a great deal of respect and a great deal of attentiveness. 30 Shades of Grey is the exact fucking opposite of this.
4) No one owes anyone sex because they've been nice or sweet or 'the only one who noticed them.' The same applies to love. People have their own needs and wants so maybe that's all it takes for some to move a relationship into the sex/committed zone but no one is wrong for saying 'no' even if you did remember that extra special thing about them.
5) Sex is something you have to get good at (or that I, at least, had to get sort of passable at) So, I don't see there being too many 13 year old sex gods.
There will likely be more notes in the future.
Unsafe External Link