Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Everest series.
My name is Sara I love to write and dance. I love my friends because we all share alot incomen were a) crazy and b) tottaly weird. Random things about me... I have 45 cousins and that's only from my moms side of the family. I'm in seventh grade and I suck at math. I love to travel I especialy like going to pensylvania to visit family! My favorite singer is Taylor Swift favorite series Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Maximum Ride.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
When I get married she'll be the maid of honer,
When i have a baby, she'll be the godmother,
And when were old, she'll be sitting with me in the nursing home,having wheelchair races
She's more then my best friend. She's my other half.
Fun Things To Do In A Lift
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love
- If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
The Percy Jackson pleadge:
yes I promise to remember PJO
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
-You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
-There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
-Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
-When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
-You burn food to see if it smells good.
-You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
-Everyone else is creating a Twilightfamily and you create a PJO family.
-You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
-You sometimes try to control water.
-You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
-You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
-Even though notdiagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it
-You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
-You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video
-Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is
-You are a PJO character for Halloween.
-Recite lines randomly from the books.
-When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it
-Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
-You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes
-You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
-You have dreams about PJO characters/events (I always dream about more percabeth fluff!).
-You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
-That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
-In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be
-You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
-When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream
-You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.(ANNABETH!!)
-You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of
-And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
-You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
-You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head (PERCABETH!!)
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SOM, TC, BOTL, TLO PJO and
use it in conversations.
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
Twenty, thirty,forty feet. PJO The Titans Curse
"2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A movie called The spy next door
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
At my middle school dance last night. :)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A PJO fanfic
9. What are you wearing?
P.J. Pants with polka dots fuzzy socks an abercombie t shirt and and a sweatshirt on top.
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamed I met Taylor Swift :D
11. When did you last laugh?
At my school dance when I thought I was hugging my friend. Turns out it was some random person!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Four posters of Taylor Swift a mirror and two paintings
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a lady talking to a apple then throw the apple at an old guy xD
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Weird, amusing and all of the other words that describe fun!
15. What is the last film you saw?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians and it sucked compared to the book!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would bye a big boat so me and my friends could party every night at sea! And anything PJO related!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Christmas is my favorite holiday!
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
We people should be more green and help those in need!
19. Do you like to dance?
Hades yeah, I've been dancing since I was three!
20. George Bush:
Do you really want to get me started on this subject?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Chrisma I love that name :)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hmm let me think...NO!!!!!
24. Which book from the PJO series was your favorite? Why?
25. Which Olympian god/goddess is your favorite? Least favorite?
26. Which half-blood/mortal in the series is your favorite? Least favorite?
I like Percy cause he's awesome! And my favorite mortal is Sally cause she makes Blue cookies! I hate Rachel because she's Rachel and Clarisse.
Percy Jackson Questions:
1 - Percabeth or Prachel?
Definitely Percabeth. Death to Perachel!!
2 - Favorite Guy Character?
PERCY cause he has awesome water powers!
3 - Favorite Girl Character?
4 - Favorite God?
6 - Zeus, Poseidon or Hades?
7 - Is Luke hot?
8 - Would you join the hunters?
9 - Archery or sword fighting?
Sword fighting all the way!
10 - Iris-messaging or Hermes express?
11 - Favorite minor god or goddess?
12 - Whats your favorite book in the series
The last Olympian!
13 - Least Favorite?
14 - Would you live year long at Camp Half-Blood or only for the summer?
15 - Favorite couple?
16 - Are you a demigod?
17 - Who would be your parent?
18 - Favorite minor characters?
19 - Ethan or Luke?
20 - Favorite monster?
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
35 Things to do when your in Walmart! this is halirious...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk". (this works best if you love Twilight, and don't try with Maximum Ride)
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid