Poll: Do you think the Carpe Diem story is a good one? I'm a reader and I'm curious. Vote Now!
Author has written 34 stories for Final Fantasy X, Naruto, Pokémon, Invader Zim, Treasure Planet, Soul Eater, Frankenstein, Fullmetal Alchemist, Doctor Who, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Sherlock.
"We all have our likes and dislikes, our different personalities, and our life long dreams. Never give up anything that is who you are, because when you do... You give up having your meaning of existence. Don't let anyone tell you who to be or who you will be because no one can be you."Yuni30
"Don’t change so that people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will LOVE the real you!!!!"Darius V. Jones (Guidance counselor at my High School. Found it in an E-mail for scholarships.)
"I despise people telling me how to live my life... like when some organization you're in says that if you don't follow their rules, you're doomed to some horrible ordeal for the rest of your life (or sometimes after you die)." Yuni30 (Yeah... I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks that right now...)
Get rid of the self-appointed control gang of Fanfiction . net! Sign this:http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/removingcritics
Alright then... Shall I start with my obsessions or myself first. Oh what the heck! I'll start with myself.
Hi, my name is Yuni. I've written about Invader Zim, Treasure Planet, Naruto, and Pokémon. I have a crush over my favorite Naruto character and I own a Laptop which ROCKS! I'm insane at times and will write stories where I smack Silver from Treasure Planet in the face with a pie... Don't ask, it all started on DA a long time ago... -_-" I'm not all that good at writing Expository works cause they bore me to tears unless it's uber motivating. I was inspired to write by Twiliprincess049 through her funny and lovely Carpe Diem story. She ish awesome at writing. I have given up (xcept wen using my cel phone) using Text speak cause it's hard to decipher, from what other people have said. I also hate flames...
So anyway... Read on my fellow viewers and Fanfiction writers! -rock on devil horns- I hope to see you in reviews and such! -.y
Links for awesum stuff made of awesum sauce:
Ask The SE Charries, By Yuni30/ffxluvur
(BBC)Sherlock, (Oh man... Benedict Cumberbatch is awesome as Sherlock! 3 And I can relate to the super sleuth too! I'm nuts...)
Soul Eater, (I love Stein... and Kid... and Lord Death... And Marie... :3)
Treasure Planet (One word: Awesome!!!!)
Final Fantasy Ten,
Final Fantasy Thirteen,
Final Fantasy IIV: Dirge of Cerberus,
And now Admirable quotes:
"You don't need to fix it, or destroy it. It's part of you, so just accept it." Marie Mjolnir (Soul Eater)
"I am a member of the Leaf Village's Aburame clan! When we fight an opponent, we don't mock them, we face them at full strength" Shino Aburame (Naruto. It's been so long since I watched that show, so I don't know if this quote is entirely correct. ;)
-_-" Yeah... Me bored now... X3 Let's go to something else! -prances off like a magical thingy-
Favorite Quotes from Twili's profile:
"Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
You're not crazy if you play tick-tack-toe with yourself and win.
Your not crazy if you talk to yourself. (everyone does: it's a subconscious thing)
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to "magically wrap around" Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody! A rock would tear that stuff up in TWO SECONDS!
ERROR: Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue.
We're not lost. We're locationally challenged.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to nail Jell-o to a tree OR slam a revolving door.
After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Reality is nice but I wouldn’t want to live there. -Unknown
If you can type faster than you can write, copy and paste this to your profile
If you yell at characters in movies and books, copy and paste
Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold has taught me that random strangers can come up to me and challenge me to a battle, ask for my phone number (which I am supposed to GIVE them), and then call me at a very vital time in my life to tell me what they just did. If you don't think that little children should be taught that they can give out their phone numbers to strangers, copy and paste this to your profile XD
Story description... thingies...
An End and A New Beginning
If you haven't read this one already it's an Invader Zim fic about Professor Membrane and his family.
Convoy, A Treasure Planet Songfic
Have you ever turned on a satellite radio and it be switched to Sirius XM 60's? You ever hear that song that goes: Convoy! Convoy! Convoy! Guess what? It's based off of that song. I'm sure if you read the story you'll figure out why. It's a oneshot fic, but who cares? Not I says the insane writer! XD
Making Fun of An Old Cyborg
Hahahahahahaha! -Rolls on the ground laughing- Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! OMG! I splatted Silver with a pie. This one has been temperarily discontinued due to Wrath's Voyage. But in any case It's funney! I love it.
Mystery Behind The Insanely Smart Prof Membrane!
Goof up! Just a random goof up! It's a crossover with my own original Pokemon character that I wish to write about sometime. It regards why membrane is so smart. Let's just say he got to close to an unknown device and was put in the IZ world... Again... it's a goof up I made out of my mind, thinking of Membrane and a select bunch of others.
This is about my kitty like first officer in Wrath's Voyage. It's kind of linked to the story but in a sense It's still pretty universal. But anywho... Read if you will kind of thing here. Meh.
RoShino and Ukiyet: Shino version: Romeo and Juliet
Phew! Open a window please! Sorry, it's just that even though I had such an avid reader with this one, it did kind of suck. I feel so shamed in ruining it. Xl
The Fight For All Races
The Legendary Son
The Twelve Days of Christmas
Visiting For Chistmas
Silver: -sighs- Yeh tried yer best, lass.
Me: Thanks... T_T
Wanted Dead or Alive
It is a songfic for Auron! It's based off of my favorite songs from the 80's It makes a lot of sense when you get down to it!- Hopefully. I like this one myself so don't knock it. XD
I liked this one for some reason. One of those stories that makes you kind of think of the possibilities, you know?
This one was kind of based off of the novel Frankenstein at the end with the whole idea of a possibly crazy doctor helping Silver and Jim out of a peculiar situation. Odd how I know like a madman in a certain anime now...
The Pirate Song
I'm kind of surprised no one reviewed this... I guess it was an epic fail! 3
I kind of want to continue this but... Soul Eater and other random crap got in the way! Aaaagh! D:
The Night of Excalibur
Fwahahahahahaha! Poor Stein! But, I liked the ending!
Spirit's Hilarious Yet Tragic Fate
Do I really have to say anything?! Read it!
A Reclusive Heart, Marie's Helpful Song:
Have you ever wondered what it's like for Marie on Christmas when she's with Stein? Here's my theory... it's in the story.
I'll Be There
I felt like making a nice little one-shot about my favorite SE pairing... -3-"
Set Fire To The Rain
Isn't it amazing how some songs make you write about the most interesting topics? I love the SteinxMarie pairing... It's just... so natural.
This is the perfect parody for those who like Soul Eater and Hetalia! Pure random nonsense of many countries and people, all except a certain orderly piano lover, a homicidal communist, and a scientifically obsessed meister with a knack for screws and stitches!
I've always wondered, how did Stein know Maka when she was little? Did he only hear conversation from Spirit and Kami, or did something happen that caused them to come in contact. NOT A PAIRING! NOT A PAIRING! D: Oh holy crap! I hate pairings like that!
I copied this from Twili's profile, and I hope she doesn't mind if I did 'cause really just want something to make my profile less... short. (-.- I know small word for a long pause makes people look dumb, but it's my profile!) Happy reading! -.y Yuni
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Things I’m Not Allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potions class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a duck
42) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
51) I will not tell Peeves to throw eggs at Professor Snape because "Fred would want you to"
52) I will not show the students "Potter Puppet Pals"
53) I will not convince the Fat Lady to use "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" as the password.
54) I am not allowed to steal Luna Lovegood's shoes
If you just read this whole list copy and paste it into your profile then add one more to it!
Copy and paste if you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter to arrive, the owl just just got lost...
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. -Unknown
If you've ever tried to press "CTRL-S" to save something like homework while NOT on the computer, copy and paste
If you've ever tried to undo something ("CTRL-Z") while not on your computer, copy/paste this to your profile
And now a word from my inner selves! :D May you survive! O.o
Inner/random Red: High pie people!
Crazy Red: Greetings... I hope you're ready for some fun! -creepy grin becomes creepier and holds up a knife-
Tech Red: O_o Really?!
Laze Red: -popping up from her box- Someone get me a piece of pie?
Protect Red: NO! STAY IN THE BOX! -sits on Laze's box- You always cause Yuni to not do work!
Rage Red: Get offa her!
Writer Red: -holds up sign- 'Hey everyone!'
Emo Red: I'm not loved...
Bored Red: You're boring Emo!
Emo: I know... -_-""""
Random: Let's have a party!
Crazy: Can I experime- I mean make the food?
Random: PIE! PIE! KITTY PIE! XDD
Protect: NO! You cannot make the food! I won't let you!
Writer: -holds up banner- 'Who wants to write a story?'
Random: Can it be about happiness and kitties... and PIE!?
Crazy: Experiments? Mystery?
Protect: Or love?
Laze: I want fooooooood!
Bored: Well, I'm bored!
Rage: How about anger and killing things?!
Tech: And. Innovation.
Lust Red: -pops outta no where- Sweet passion! We could write abou-
Crazy: -ties Lust up and sends her back to her dusty far away cage in the back of ma mind-
Emo: Or not ever being wanted by anyone in the wor-
Me: DX Okay, okay! I get it! You wanna write something, sheesh! Stop TALKING! -grabs laptop and creates the stories you see below:
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Treasure Planet: Making Fun of an Old Cyborg|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|