Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride.
Hello everyone, and welcome to my profile!
i love to read. i giggle at randome stuff, and i am the funny person in my world.
my favorite colors are purple, black, red, and aqua blue.
I love to run and swim.
Name: You'll never know!!
Gender: like i'm gonna tell you psychos!
Hair color: Like you want to know
Sarcasm is the bomb :)
Cookies are the best.
I do like to play Xbox.
I write many songs.
I want to skydive before i die
I have gotten the chance to fly a plane (it was AWESOME! I WAS 3,OOO FEET UP IN THE AIR!)
I wish i had wings. Who doesn't?
I love to write. I have thousands of poems and i am working on three stories. Only one is up here for you guys to enjoy. So far. The other- they don't have anything to do with books. I just write.
If i had one wish, it would be to fly and have other powers.
I'm very sarcastic.
percy jackson and the olympians
the hunger games
call of the wild
The Gate Keepers
if you like whatever is on this profile...
COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE!
WHAT TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR:
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15.Swat at flies that don't exist.
16.Tell people that you can see their aura.
17.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird isgood. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Random things to do:
Chill with a platypus
During a boring class, get up and start to frolic around.
play the quiet game then burp
Things to do at a store:
Have an exclusive dance party!
go to the wardrobes and jump out when people walk by and say, "Welcome to Narnia!"
go up to a cashier register person and ask if they like you
In the middle of the night, jump up and scream "FIRE!"
In math class, bounce your eraser up and down until she says stop.
If your pretty gassy, eat a bunch of tacos before going to a friends house.
While your sister/ brother is asleep, jump up and down on her bed and scream "EARTHQUAKE!"
At 1:00 am, call your dad and say, "oops, wrong number"
Call your boyfriend and then scream and hang up.
if you have a car and you get pulled over by the police, switch over to the passenger seat and say "He was here a second ago!" Hmmm wonder how much trouble youd be in... :D
go to a seafood restaurant and ask for a hotdog with fries and chilli. See what the reaction is.
Stop someone on the street, pull out a map of Greece and ask for directions to the Parthenon. (Caution: This won't work if you're in Greece!)
The next time a sporting event gets boring, draw a tiny face on your little finger and let Mr. Pinky give a play-by-play description of the game—in a high-pitched voice, of course.
Blow up a balloon then suddenly let it go. Follow the flying balloon around the room and shout dramatically, "He's dying! He's dying!" When the balloon hits the floor, pronounce it "dead."
Wear goofy headbands and when people look at you funny, say loudly, "What? What? What are you looking at?"
Blow soap bubbles and say to each one: "Good Witch Glenda, oh, Good Witch Glenda, are you in there? It's me, Dorothy …
The next time you're at the gym, stand in front of the lightest barbell you can find. Stretch and flex and act like the strongest person in the world. Then lean over and act like the weight is impossible to lift. The more you grunt and groan, the better!
Ask your teacher about stranger danger and say " If I don't talk to strangers how will I make friends"?
Go to a fast food restarant and pay for your meal entirely in pennies.
Go to the pet store and Teach pet store parrots new vocabulary that makes them unsellable.
Go to the movies and Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
35 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk". (this works best if you love Twilight, and don't try with Maximum Ride)
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
Reason the human race has evolved thus far.
1.) On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
2.) On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
3.) On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?)
4.) On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
5.) On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!)
6.) On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
7.) On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?)(Whose body?)
8.)On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
9.) On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
10.) On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children. (hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
11.) On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
12.) On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
13.) On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts. (but no peas?)
14.) On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
15.) On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this...)
16.) On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
This is very sweet, so you MUST READ IT
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of HOT, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will STAY AWAKE just TO WATCH YOU SLEEP.
Wait for the guy who KISSES YOUR FOREHEAD,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you're in SWEATS.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he CARES about you and how LUCKY he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's HER."
If you think this is funny, copy and paste this to your profile
Pictures of Wings of a Warrior:
Pictures for Cinderella Story Maximum Ride style:
the ball's outfits:
g (Ella's mask)
|Community:||Wings of a Warrior|
|Focus:||Books Maximum Ride|