Poll: As I haven't updated any of my stories in so long, due to not having internet at home, would it be better for me to just write the chapters to each on the site itself? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
To anyone that reads this profile and likes Role Playing sites, I am the Celebrity Claim Moderator for a very cool Harry Potter site called The Mirror of Erised. If you want to check it out, and maybe join in the fun-
P.S. I have a lot of characters that need friends or just someone to post with.
I know, I know. Harry ended up with Ginny. But I don't care. The whole ending was ridiculous. It made me think that it was rushed, just to get it done before people pirated it on the net. And the point of being an author is using your imagination. Harry is with Hermione in mine. Sorry if there are some that don't like it, but...
Anyway, I've written most of my stories either before or after Harry leaves Hogwarts. I ignore most of DH, but incorporate the plot in whenever it can be used.
I have no problem letting Harry 'be with' an OC, as long as his main partner is Hermione. But I will never put him with Ginny. Not even before he starts up with Hermione.
Also, please remember that I am from the United States and while I try to use British terms for my stories whenever possible, I may not always get it right.
Seriously, if you're not going to sign in before you review my stories, please don't bother. It's not fair to any author that a 'GUEST' flames them after they have worked so hard on their story. Have a problem with it, then sign in before you rant at me, and PLEASE have a better reason than the fact that I'm American. Sorry if it's not written in correct British terms, but I HAVE stated that I'm American. Repeatedly.
I got the rest of this from another author's site, but I agree with it wholeheartedly- Homophobia needs to stop!
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Unsafe External Link