Author has written 11 stories for Prince of Tennis, Newsies, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Behind the Name: I role play and one of my characters I use his name is Sage, full name is Sage Parsley Thyme (Heard of Simon and Garfunkle's Scarborough Fair? That's where I got his name) Anyway he can manipulate paper and one of the first things he created with his power was a golden paper crane named Sol. I took Sage's first name and Sol's name and that is how I created my name.
Age: Not to old not to young. I am starting college this year, so that might mean something.
Likes: Reading, writing, role-playing, dancing.
Dislikes; poor grammar, I have bad grammar I'll admit that, but when it is to blatantly obvious I don't do that., Stupid people, for some reason I just can't stand them, at least if they act stupid.
Please if you are going to add one of my stories as a favorite or put it on Story Alerts I'd like to know why so I can keep evolving my writing. It can be a personal message or an e-mail or a review it doesn't matter, I'd just like to know. Thanks!
To many to count, however right now I'm into Prince of Tennis, and this is the first manga that I've actually written Fan Fiction for. :) I have only read the first two volumes and other volumes randomly because the bookstore never has the first volumes. I don't read manga online 'cause it's annoying and might stop my computer.
Ryomaxany boy, the more strange the pair the better I'll like it if it is written better. (does that make any sense?)
Basically I like any boyxboy pairing, there are a few gender bender fics I like, but only because they are really well written. I really don't like OC that are main characters, but if they are side characters they are fine.
Blind Date-finsihed-Ryoma has a crush on Oishi, Fuji sets Ryoma up on a blind date. Contains shonen-ai, OishixRyoma, Perfect Pair, EijixMomoshiro, Emerald Par, JinxTaka.
Valentines Day-Jack has a crush on David, but he can't tell David. Then David gets a card from a secret admirer, what's he to do? Slash Javid, Sprace. Set after the strike.
Broken and Healed- In progress-Ryoma gets dumped by his ex boyfriend, leaving scars that leave him unlike his normal self. When his mom gets worried his parents decide to go back to Japan, will he be able to be healed? Slash MomoxRyo
My Journal-COMPLETE-For David's English class he is supposed to write a journal all throughout the year, this is his view on school, and people etc. Slash, modern AU, Javid Sprace, rating might change as the story continues. *throws confetti* first complete multi chaptered fic, thanks to everyone who has hung with me through this story.
Wonders of Computer Class-Blink and Mush are from totally different groups of friends, when they are unknowingly paired up together in a chat room will Blink anonymously help Mush get over what he's afraid of? Will love blossom? Blush, Javid, Sprace slash
If you leave me now- Jack leaves for Santa Fe a year after the strike, now it's two years after the stike and he's back. Javid, Blush, slight Sprace, some swearing and
The Dancer-Blush with hints of Javid, Aiden is a dancer hiding under the stage name Mush, this is his story about how he and his boyfriend became friends and then boyfriends. Slash
Crossdresser: Possibly one of my favorite fics. I've written. Snitch is crossdressing as a bet and ends up having Skittery, who is gay, fall in love with her. Lots of pairs main ones, Snittery and Javid.