Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Hi my name is Michelle, if my story's aren't that well please tell me I don't really care, but i would appreciate it. So that I know what I need to improve on. I am also 17 years old. If you need anything just message me.
If you cried during Eclipse copy and paste into your profile.
If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you think your best friend is insane, put this in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile..
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, whale hunting etc.) then copy this into your profile!
30 of kids go to college. the other 70 either drop out or don't have the proper skills to. If you are on of the 30 that KNOW that your going to college put this on your profile
If you have sibling(s) that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero, Vampires_Rock, Sunshine0235, Edwardcullenrocks, team-damon-and-paul, BlackorCullen.
I know that most people will have done almost ALL of these things, but i haven't! The things in bold print,are the things I have done
1) You have read both Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn at least 3 times.
2) You own the above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and you want to see it anyway.
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyer's web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screen name/username that says something about Twilight or its characters.
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn, you acted as a missionary for the books, asking everyone you talked to if the had read them.
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it, because it is, and I quote, "the best book ever".
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight is the best book on the planet, you immediately start to argue with them.
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story (and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and LaPushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk about.
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2008 for Breaking Dawn to come out, you almost cried.
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Quiluete wolf pack you like best.
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something about Twilight, when you had already finished the books.
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories, you never get tired of it.
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing you read.
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a shape-shifters/werewolf.
21) Shape-shifters/werewolves are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, shape-shifters/werewolves are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people who don't understand it just haven't read the book.
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought it was stupid, you just shake your head and sigh.
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Breaking Dawn Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean.
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website (at one point, it wasn't, but it is now -evil laugh-)
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines (of course, that's how fan fiction makes it's living, lol)
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psycho
40). You're more excited about the release of Breaking Dawn than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
42). You noticed there is no number 25
43.) you search all types of vampire myths on Wikipedia or Google way too often.
Bella's outfit in HT chp4
Bella's car HT chp4 http://www.flickr.com/photos/abmnews/4406055414/
Bella's outfit HT chp5: shirt: Shorts: Sandals:
Bella's outfit HT chp 12: Dress & accories: Flats:
Bella's outfit PW chp: Dress: shoes:
Bella's Dress PW chp6:
Bella's ring pw chp9: