Author has written 19 stories for Nurarihyon no Mago/ぬらりひょんの孫, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Winx Club, Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, and Sailor Moon.
Name :- Idalia, Miko, Cytherea, Fleur.
Age:- Between 17 and 100
Gender :- Well , shouldn't that be easy to guess?
Occupation:- Student , Fanfiction Author and Reader
Current Avatar:- Musa from Winx Club .
Fandoms I will write for:- Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Detective Conan, Frozen, La Corda D'oro Primo Passo, Nurarihyon no Mago, Inuyasha, Fushigi Yugi , UFO Baby, Bleach, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne ,Castle, Unforgettable, The Tomorrow People, Tales of Xillia, Miraculous:Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir ( More will be added as time passes by).
CURRENTLY THIS ACCOUNT AND ALL THE STORIES HERE HAVE BEEN ABANDONED PERMANENTLY. SORRY FOLKS, I'M JUST TOO BUSY TO CARE ABOUT FANFICTION ANYMORE. I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE READING MY STORIES, I KNOW THAT IT MUST BE DISAPPOINTING, BUT MY LIFE IS TOO HECTIC AT THE MOMENT.
My Current Works :- Ongoing
Sagas and Serials
1.Fallen Empire:-Prequel to ' Daphne's Stand', Daphne:- Keeper of the Dragon's Flame and the Chosen Guardian. Princess Daphne had led a comfortable life until she was inducted into the Sacred Council and given charge of protecting the Dragon's Flame and Domino. However when Domino is attacked by three mysterious witches who have terrorized the Magic Dimension for centuries, she learns that there are some secrets that are meant to remain buried [Getting a reboot and rewrite]
Originally :- ' Eirwen-Keeper of the Dragon's Flame'. However I decided that before I could focus on Bloom's story, Domino's and Daphne's needed to be written.
2.A Chance At Redemption:- When Princess Diaspro of Eraklyon is exiled to Terra's moon Lune, she realizes that there is more to her than meets the eye.[ Release Period :- July 2014-]
Diaspro, Earth Fairies and Sailor Senshi(Winx Club and Sailor Moon). This is the only story I will be updating constantly for now.
3.Keys of Infinitix :- Curse of the Legendarium - A year after Tritannus has been defeated a new evil threatens to destroy the Magic dimension This time, the dangers are even greater than before with new adversaries making their foray into the real world from the world of myths and The winx will have to gather all their courage and fight to protect the ones they love. [ Will be getting a reboot and rewrite]
4.The Last Defense:-Set pre-series. "The Ancestral Witches have threatened the Infinite Ocean girls. This isn't easy for me to ask but will you as Nymphs of the Magic Dimension undertake the Sirenix Quest to help protect the World Pillars and prevent them from gaining the power of the Emperor's Throne?" [Release Period : August 2015-]
5.Are you trying to get yourself killed? : When Aria, the Quillcat Musa bonded with is abducted by Kalshara, she knows that she can't just stand by and do nothing . He muttered "Are you trying to get yourself killed Musa?" She swallowed hard as she stared into his brilliant violet eyes and stuttered, "Of course I wasn't...Riven." [Release Period : August 2015 -]
One-Shots and Other Stories
1.My Promise :- This one shot explores how Takiko and Rimudo felt after they were reborn on earth and how devastated Rimudo was when his wife died .[One shot- Released February 2013].
2.Melting Ice:- This story explores Icy's past and how she met Darcy, the infamous Witch of Darkness, as well as how she entered Cloudtower. While I might do something along this story's line in the future , currently it is complete and a standalone .[One shot- Released February 2013].
3.A fallen fairy:- This story deals with the Winx's Sirenix Wishes and how Bloom sacrifices her life for the greater good. [Two shot- Released March 2013] .
4.Bitterness:- It's an insight into how Daphne felt after she saved Bloom and Domino. [ One shot - Released April 2013].
5.Daphne's stand :-Another story that explores Daphne's past and how she saved Bloom, despite being offered the chance to save her kingdom. [One shot-Released August 2013].
6. Why Didn't You Tell Me? :- An attempt to make sense of the botched story line in season 6. This one-shot explores Eldora's reasons for not telling Bloom about her magic potential and is also an attempt at world building. This story is also a sort of sequel to Daphne:-Keeper of the Dragon's Flame and is a part of my Keeper saga. [ One Shot- Released June 2014]
7. Broken: Written for the One Word Challenge on the Winx Club Fanfiction Challenges Forum[One Shot- Released August 2014].
8. Little Angel : “She’s our little angel”, cooed Princess Miriam of Domino as she looked down at her daughter. # Written for the Winter edition of the Seasonal Competition on WCFC# [One Shot- Released February 2015]
Stories which have fallen off the map
1.The Lost Powers:- Currently on an infinite hiatus
2.Doubts And Confusions :- Which is currently on an infinite hiatus. It might be rewritten
3.The Red Thread of Destiny :- Maybe if I'm inspired I will be able to rewrite this. Currently it's just fallen off the map and I don't know what to do with it . I apologize to all its fans, I know you were waiting for it to be updated
To be released
NONE ,AS THIS ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY ABANDONED. I DON'T THINK THAT I'LL EVER COME BACK TO FANFICTION,IT'S JUST BECOME BORING . I'D RATHER WRITE WITH MY OWN CHARACTERS AND UNIVERSE ,ANYWAY GOODBYE EVERYONE.
I used to be miko647635 and though I'm not that person anymore,for personal reasons I will be changing my username back to this.
Like a challenge? Love Winx Club? Then this forum is for you :-https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Winx-Club-Fanfiction-Challenges/158343/
Idalia's Fanfiction Pet Peeves
1. Badly planned, Badly written stories :- One of the things I hate the most. I might not plan out my stories completely but I still know where I want them to go. It doesn't hurt anyone to plan them out or to write grammatically correct sentences. Most stories these days don't take care whether they've capitalised all the right words.
2. Don't like, don't read:- Seriously, is that all you can say when you're offered constructive criticism? If you're going to write the least you can do is honour the language you're writing in. If English is not your first language get a Beta. Just don't massacre the language, it deserves to be respected. Besides if I don't read it how am I supposed to see if I like it? It's a case of logic failure right there.
3. Cliché Stories :- I don't think I'm the only one who is tired of this. Most of the stories in the Winx Fandom are just replicas of each other in terms of plots and it is sickening. Work on an original plot people! Don't just copy each other.
4. Fanbrats :- Can't take constructive criticism? Then don't post on the site. It's not meant for immature little kids who can't grow up.
5. POV changes :- Something which really bothers me. If you're going to have four to five points of view ,please write a third person point of view story. It's something that is very easy to do and far easier to read! Most people can't take the constant POV changes and I'm on of them. I stop reading a story if I find that there is more than one point of view.
My Ships : 1) Bloom X Valtor( SparxShipping)
2)Draco X Hermione (Dramione!!! One of my more recent ships )
3) Gaius X OC ( Tales of Xillia)
4) Kagome X Sesshomaru
5) Kikyo X Inuyasha
6) Jude X Milla Maxwell ( Tales of Xillia)
7) Harry X Ginny Weasley
8) Kagome X Inuyasha
9) Musa X Riven ( I want to give a huge shout out to Zadien for making me fall in love with this pairing)
TRANSFORMATIONS I WILL BE USING IN MY WINX FANFICTIONS
a) CHRONIX :A time based transformation. Something that has been in my mind since the release of the season 7 trailer. Given by the God of Time , Chronos to those considered worthy of having the power, it gives the Winx the ability to manipulate time. Of course, if used for selfish purposes, the user's powers disappear forever and they are stranded in the space-time continuum for eternity.
A concept I'll probably be using in my original works so please do not steal it .
b) LUCIX : A light based transformation.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|