Poll: Who do you think Midnight Phantom is in 'Identity: Unknown? I want to make sure I'm not being too obvious lol Vote Now!
Author has written 33 stories for South Park, House of Night, and Naruto.
Hi ppl!!! : ) Yeah I drew that picture, which is why it's rubbish lol.
Name: Carla - which for some reason means 'Strong', I'm not that strong though unless it also counts for emotionally strong too because I've been through a whole lot of crap and somehow I'm still smiling. But I guess there are other people out there who are going through a lot worse.
Age: 18 - Yeah, I'm not growing up anytime soon though : )
Appearance: This is interesting because as I mentioned in one of my fics, I'm the odd one out in my family- They all have brown hair and eyes, whereas I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Plus me and my sister are both half gingers.
My favourite South Park characters:
1. Craig Tucker
Genuine questions that I have asked:
"Which side of the toast are you supposed to butter agian?"
"Mam, I put some micro noodles in the microwave a couple of seconds ago and now there's like all black smoke coming out of it, is that supposed to happen? Should we get out of the house or what? (turns out I should have added water to them.)"
"You know those fake presents they put in shop windows? Well where do you buy them from? 'Cause I think they would look nice around the bottom of our Christmas tree."
1. Lady Ga Ga - As I'm sure most of you already konw. Her songs are just so catchy and I loved Just Dance instantly because I am a dancer (not professional lol) and I'm in a group called Fusion Dance.
1. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
2. South Park (obvs)
1. South Park (obvs)
1. HoN - Of course! These books are awesome and inspired my story: Tattooed. If you haven't read these books then read them, they will seriously change your view of what a vampire should be. Oh and for those of you who do read them... GO TEAM STARK!!!!!
2. Scott Pilgrim series - One word: Epic!
3. Wings- I loved the first one and I'm reading the second one (spells) at the moment.
5. Harry Potter- I grew up with these books.
6. (This is when I was a kid, like five years old) Beatrix Potter books- I still have a Peter rabbit doll from when I was five and I used to have the characters painted on my bedroom walls. Oh and I am not ashamed to admit that I cried watching the movie lol.
Yeah, as you can see I'm a bit mental... but that's just me!! I hope you like my stories. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unsafe External Link