Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Name: Call me Amray.
I like videogames, anime, drawing, singing, some sports and arguing.
I dislike people with no common sense, extreme temperatures, being sick, and pain.
Random profile posts:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
God created man before woman because every masterpiece needs a rough draft.
If your a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it then copy this to your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
If you would LOVE to know how Naruto's going to end, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this to your profile.
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree.Most
people dont want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right person to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out
of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
Never take your dad for granted, you have no idea what you are missing. Love him
and thank him while he's alive.
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
Your reviews have made me unbelievably happy. I love you guys.