Author has written 51 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Total Drama series, Ben 10, Young Justice, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello fanfiction world, I'm Luna! :D
That being said, I'm just a wacky gal and I love to be outside in nature, or just be active in general. Whether it's skating, practicing karate, running, I love it all
I love to draw anime comic books, which would be considered manga if I drew it traditionally backwards. I have some about wizards and I'm starting some about ninjas.
Another obvious passion of mine is writing, I'm writing books as well as my current fanfictions. And updating my fanfiction stories can get overwhelming, so writing two other books at the same time is even more whelming XD Oh well, multitasking is fun. My favorite categories to write are humor and adventure/action. Romance is a tricky subject, I like it, when the situation calls for it, but don't expect me to write any smutty M rated fiction. That's just not my style. AT ALL. Horror/suspense is what I'm practicing, hopefully I'm good at it. Humor and action are my most comfortable categories.
So I'm not actually going to say my real age because all my friends on here know how old I am, but I will say my mental age is probably 10-11 because I'm always hyper and happy. I guess I could be described as tomboyish, but labels are for soups, not people. So the best way to describe myself is to say I'm Luna ;)
Color: Hot pink (not lame baby pink) and silver (sparkly awesome silver, not gray)
Movies: Mulan, Kill Bill series, Ninja Assassin, Kung Fu Panda 1&2
Bands: Paramore (YES!), Evanescence (Amy Lee has never written a bad song), Maroon 5 (Adam Levine is cute, I can admit that XD) and others
Foods: I'm obsessed with the Japanese candy Pocky, which is dark chocolate dipped biscuit sticks. I love Indian Cuisine too.
Animals: Monkeys and Tigers homey
Books: I'm an Artemis Fowl fanatic, Harry Potter, and Cirque Du Freak
Pass time: Being awesome ;D
Adventure Time: I love this show. L-O-V-E just purely love everything about this show. Whenever I write it I wear my lucky Finn hat :D I have no favorite character in this show, I love all the characters. Now, for pairings I'm a sucker for FinnxMarceline, which would mean FionnaxMarshall Lee as well. I have nothing against FxPB, but it's not my cup of tea. We all have different cups of tea. I've also added a new cup of tea, FinnxFlame Princess. I like their fiery chemistry.
Young Justice: I'm really impressed with this show. I started out liking it and ended up loving it, it's really great. As far as couples I like: ConnerxMegan (so sweet haha), WallyxArtemis (your classic love-hate in denial relationship), RobinxZatanna (It's very interesting), RobinxArtemis (the only fanon couple I like). My favorite male character would have to be Robin
Ben 10: I like this show a lot. Ever since the start of the third season it's been really lousy unfortunately. It's become all about Ben, Ben this, Ben that, but what's also not cool is no Gwevin relationship. It's like Kevin and Gwen are roommates lol. I'm not going to give up on this show though. I just hope it gets better. I'm a sucker for second pairing is BenxJulie (but if I was Julie I'd kick Ben's ass before dating him XD)
Avatar The Last Airbender: This will forever be my favorite show. In my opinion, it's the show with the package-- humor, action, adventure, drama, romance, the whole shebang. My two favorite characters are Toph and Momo. I'm not a Zutara fan. I know, I know, they're the most popular couple, but I do not like them. No judgement to any Zutara fans out there heh heh. I like the pairings AangxKatara, SokkaxSuki, ZukoxMai... but my OTP is the fanon couple TophxZuko. Yeah. I'm a Toko fan. Tee hee hee ;P
Regular Show: You know who else loves Regular Show? MY MOM! Not kidding...
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Yeah that's right. I have no shame in admitting I watch this. Rainbow Dash is effin WIN! (She's my pony) :D My second favorite pony is Pinkie Pie :D I took a quiz and I scored those ponies, Pinkie Pie just a little higher than Rainbow Dash. So I'm either Rainbow Pie or Pinkie Dash! Rainbow Pie or Pinkie Dash. Either one rocks!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
xYou love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
To be honest, I really don't care how much 'guy' I have or how much 'girl' I have, I was just doing this for fun. I'm a lot of things, most importantly, I'm Luna ;D
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
(I qualify in all of those 8D)
I am no longer active, but thank you so much for all the reviews, PMs, and comments that you have given me. I'm a published author now, and I'm proud to say that was my training ground where I learned to grow and discovered myself as a right. Thank you all so much. I apologize for the inactivity but in the most sincerest way possible, I hope you continue your reading and perhaps writing of your own. You are fantastic.
Much love and randomness,