Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon, and Artemis Fowl.
Name/s: *something is whispered but no one hears it*
Age/s: I'm born, but I'm not dead yet. So, take a guess! :D
Where we live: Universe. Well, it's not a country, but it's a start, right? ;)
Some Announcement Stuff: (M/D/Y)
3/4/12: Been off for a long time because I was working on a multichaptered fic. Then I lost the USB it was in. Also, I moved my profile part to the top of the page. Clary has no right to complain because mine is way shorter. :P ~Bunnie
4/4/10: The profile picture... -_-* This must be the work of Clary. D: Not that I can do anything about it, seeing as this is a shared account T^T
10/2/10: Nya~~~TAC= still annoying. There is A/H between the lines, yet the actual book...disappointing. Anyway, working on another collaboration with Clary, so not many updates ^_^ ~Bunnie
8/12/10: Oh. My. Frond. I just read TAC. HOW COULD THEY NOT MAKE IT A/H?!? But still have exams, so...yeah. ^_^ HOW?!? ~Bunnie (P.S. It's hard to read TAC when Clary's trying to steal it :P)
I-we may not be posting any fics until after August 13 or something, because a) Exams. D'Arvit. And Clary wants me to make all the reviewers for her because she's too lazy, yadda yadda yadda...ahem. and b) because I don't get TAC until either August 11 or August 15. That is all. Thank you :D
The Not-so-Important Stuff But Not The Useless Stuff
Hi! You may call me Bunnie. Or bun-bun. Or Bun. Whatever. If you're wondering why I'm called 'Bunnie', it's a nickname someone gave me. Don't ask. Anyway.
Or, you may call her *jabs a thumb at some random direction* Clary. Yes, Clary.
First, I want to say this is a shared account. Any fics published here will be labeled either by Bunnie or Clary. (Clary is the other one. Also not her real name. Why Clary? She's a MI fan. =.=') Meaning, it's either done by Bunnie, by Clary, or by both of us. Mmhmm.
Second...I made this. "I" meaning, Bunnie. Clary will probably change things I say here, so you might as well take note of this profile while you still can. *nods*
-clary here!! and she *jabs a thumb at a very random direction* Bunny has a point you all may want to take a mental note on what she's (bunny) already jotted down cus' believe me i will be changing them.
[Bunnie's Edit: ^ See what I mean? =w=" And it's BunnIE! With an "ie"!]
Lastly...if you think this is pretty empty, well, I may add some bunch of random stuff if I *coughs* and Clary... feel like it.
Well, that's all for now. Sayonara!
P.S. We're both female. Just clarifying.
The Not-so-Important Stuff But Not The Useless Stuff (2) by Clary
as much as I value my life I am going to randomly put random stuff into my... our (mine and Bunnies) Account like how Bunnies of in some random island in this Universe where in she's happily enjoying a coconut or well some other random drink but non the less i am here to ask her (bunnies)
[Bunnie: I knew I had a feeling I had to kick you. No wonder the Universe got disturbed. ]
avid readers for some... help cus' saddly as you all may notice bun-bun has enough fanficts to last her a practical life time ... or less but then no more twist's and turns i wanna ask for... advice i believe i am having a bad case of... -insert sinister music here- mental block i just wanted to ask if ... I forgot nevermind pfft this is sooo random..
[Bunnie: Also pray that we'll agree enough to stop edit-warring. XD Unless you actually enjoy reading our edit-wars, in which case, continue~]
Fanfics So Far
When Things Go Wrong (by Bunnie) -Oh, no. No, no, no. This can't be true! I must be dreaming! A girl... My first fanfic EVER! As in, ever. That I ever wrote.
Humans and Tigers (by Clary and Bunnie) - Artemis and Holly will never give up their friendship, even for the Council. You have to feel sorry for them. The Council, I mean...
Well, this is the first one Clary and I did together. So, it's Clary's first fanfic, my second, but our first collaboration work. Yeah. (By "I" I mean Bunnie. Wow this is hard.)
A Spider's Web (by Bunnie) - It was spinning its web of lies, deceit and distrust. Crafting carefully, its web seemed fragile and easy to break, yet it was dependable.
Yay! My -Bunnie's- third fanfic, though I'm not sure of it's good or not. I mean, it's hard to get someone's opinion when they're obviously not even paying attention. *huffs* *coughcoughClarycough* Random note: It's the only summary here not ending in "..."! ^_^'
Descent (by Bunnie) - """We all knew it, Trouble. We just never wanted to accept it." She's gone deeper off the edge. Then a scary thought hit me. What if she's right?" Fanfic number four. Wow, I need to work in different fandoms more. *cough* This one's fairly morbid, I warn you. insane!Holly, a dead Artemis, one sided H/T and A/H...yep, it's morbid all right...
Prophylaxis (by Bunnie) - To me, life is simply a chess game. But how does everything she does contradict me? Another one of those metaphors. *sigh* Becoming cliched. 'nyways, Minnie's POV. NO, this is NOT A/M. I DO NOT SUPPORT A/M. NEVER. (no offense to A/Mers :D)
The Unnecessary Stuff You May Or May Not Want To Skip...
I'm Bunnie. Bunnie. ;_;) Not "Bunny". I'm "Bunnie". *coughs* Excuse my nitpicking. Anyways...
I'm the more active of the two of us, methinks. I like hanging around the Artemis Fowl fandom more, if it's not obvious. I also think I'm the more rational one. :P I'm a really shy person in real life, but the Internet brings out the extrovert in me for some reason. XD I'm also in charge of making sure this profile space isn't too cluttered. I'm tempted to trim Clary's profile part, but I'm trying to respect her rights and all that stuff. I'm probably going to fail miserably, but let's wait and see. XD
For some weird reason, I can never finish a multichaptered fic I start, so I'm always afraid to post one. I hate it when a fic gets started and never finished. That's why you'll see me posting mostly one-shots on here.
Finally, I am addicted to Pokemon and occasionally Mario. >_>
Edited my profile because I came back here after a long while and realized how stupidly immature I sounded. XD Too many exclamation points and all-caps for my liking, now.
Note to Clary: I moved my profile up here 'cause it's shorter! Editing this space is off-limits, okay? =_=
It seems our edit-war will never end.
Pick 10 people in ur life and answer the questions below. You can pick any people you like, both boys and girls!
1 told you that she's in love with 10?
ill tell cesca she has bad taste in guys...(no offense to 3)
4 threw a rock and it landed in 9's head what will you do?
Ill laugh at his face, roll on the floor ,and tell him he's a dork. (to Clary: I think I can really see you doing that. Nice to see you being honest. :P)
8 Proposed to 6?
ill tell them to invite me.
4 announced she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
What?! None of them are lesbian.
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Yay, I’ll have a cool sister! xD
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 4 do?
Laugh at me and tell me “that’s embarrassing!”
2 tells you about she's deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
What? Pauline is so innocent! . But didn’t see that coming. [Bunnie's note: =.= You think of Pauline as innocent? *huffs* Yeah, and you feel sorry
for crunchy sounds. Think of all you three went through -.-']
5 told you she's a lesbian. your reaction..
"OMG!, Really i didn't know.."
Will 5 and 6 ever kiss?
No. Unless one is a lesbian.
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him ?
LoL He already has a girlfriend.
5 Comes up to you wearing a big blue dress. What's your reaction?
2 and 4 started dancing the cha-cha?
me and 1 will make fun of them!
something to say to a person who called you ugly...
"Roses are red,
violets are blue
god made me pretty
what happened to
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" but punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month (hehehe too true :) )
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
1. What is your occupation? Well I became a writer so I could keep weird sleeping hours.
2What color is your underwear? Right now... It's a secret.
3.What are you listening to right now? um Everytime you lie by Demi Lovato.
4.What was the last thing you ate? Hersheys bar with Almonds. Yummy! My chocolate!
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I don't know Deep Sea Blue or Forest Green.
6. How is the weather right now? I guess it's warm but my toes are cold. My toes are always cold. lol
7. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper- the taste of originality! Oh Yeah!
8. Favorite sport to watch? No really into sports, but I juess dancing is a sport and I love Dancing With the Stars.
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? No and I’m not planning on it
10. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I have both, but i don't wear them
11. Pets? Yes a dog who is a girl with a guys name, but thinks she's a guy and also thinks shes a cat. One messed up in the mind dog.
12. What is your favorite T.V. show? When it comes out Vampire Diaries will be but sadly right now it's the new show Merlin.
13. What was the last movie you watched? The Proposal, Sooooooooo Funny!
14. Favorite day of the year? Halloween and ChristmasCan't decide for one I love dressing up, and wish I could everyday. On the other the presents are pretty sweet.
15. What do you do to vent anger? Nothing, my eyes glaze over and I stare out the window until it passes. That.. or I kick whoever pissed me off's ass.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Not really a toy but I was very fond of my sparkally pink cloak.
17. Fall or Spring? Fall
18. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who I will be hugging or kissing.
19. Cherry or Blueberry? How about strawberry?
20. What is on the floor of your closet? books,manga,more books
21. Favorite smell? food.
22. What inspires you? Music, Books, People, Poetry
23. What are you afraid of? Seeing a stranger starring at me outside my window,
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain.
25. Favorite car? Tie. Porshe 911 Turbo in yellow, red lotus, or a red or yellow or black viper with butterfly doors.
26. Favorite dog breed? Don't know, there all so cute.
27. Number of keys on your key ring? One.
28. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, no school.
29. How many states have you lived in? 1
30. How many cities have you lived in?1
31. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy machinery? Motorcycle, I helped my cousin put it together then we took it for a spin in the dark, it was awesome. Also I floored a dune buggy. My parents will never let me behind the wheel of another one. lol.
32. Where are you? Parents Bedroom.
33. Look up. Now look back. What do you see? Don't know I'm kinda dizzy.
34. What's the last thing you ate/drank? Chocolate and water.
35. What's your personality like? Depends on who you are. If I think we could be friends I'm funny, and I act a little crazy. If for some reason I think your intimidating I'll act like a complete snob, even if I'm not. If I just know I don't like you, I try to get away from you as fast as possible saying as little as possible to you. If you annoy me, prepare to get punched, slapped, or ignored.
36. Who do you have a crush on? Like I'm going to announce that on the Internet. It's a secret, and if I told you I'd have to kill you.
37. What was the last thing you thought? I thought about what the last thing I thought about was. duh!
38. You have a million dollars. What do you do? Buy apartment in England, and find a collage over there.
39. Grab the closest thing to you. What is it? headphones.
40. Say George Bush, what do you think of?? Old news.
41. What are you eating/drinking right now? nothing
42. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Don't have one.
43. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? it says your a dork.
44. What can you hear right now? That’s not my name by the Ting Tings.
45. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. My dog is giving me a WTF look.
46. Turn on T.V. What show is on? The news some old guy with a monotonous voice it talking. Turning the t.v off now.
47. Type your name with your elbow. My real name or my username. I'm gonna try my username. well here it goes.m ifcdniggghtromer.Wow
48. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? I'm dizzy but I think I see a stack of clothes thats about to tip over.
49.What happened last time you were typing on this computer? I read the last page of chapter 47 of the shugo chara manga and right when I thought Ikuto was going to tell Amu that he loves her instead he said I'm leaving you'll never see me again and I stood up and screamed. "What the hell. Every story I read goes Twilight on me. I thought this was from Japan! Why Ikuto why?!" Then I ran out of the room, too upset to read anymore.
Clary here!! i just transfered some things from my old acount to this one... yay...
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be
stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those
who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12
people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually. IDIOTIC LAZY FREAKS!
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it? (YUMMY! CAKE! lol.)
When people say "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their asses!
When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No, Loser, I paid 12 dollars to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbie?
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line
This is not necessarily my mother...(just in case she's reading this. lol)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
I warned you at the top of this section that it would be long.
Don't blame me. Blame Clary, her section's longer. I just helped arrange and format everything. XD
Unsafe External Link