Author has written 4 stories for X-Men: The Movie, Walking Dead, and Hobbit.
Hello friends, I hope everyone who checks out my profile finds something they like! I'm Gertie and right now I've got four stories (as I'm sure you can see.) Just a heads up, and you'll know this if you've read any of my stories, I am not a regular updater. I wish I were and bless those that do have regular schedules. I've just never been one of those who can keep to an sort of deadline. But a huge thank you to those who stick with me despite the sometimes long waits. Anyway, here is what I've got going on right now...
And So we Go is the story for Walking Dead featuring Beth Greene Warrior Princess and Daryl Dixon, because I still haven't gotten over that loss. Talk about bad TV writing...
A Journey through the Ages is one of my two newest stories. This one is an OC story for The Hobbit. I love a well written OC so I like to do them as well. For this story I'm really trying to make the OC as believable as possible. I'd like to think I can do a reasonably satisfactory job, but please let me know!
Where do I go from Here? is my one completed story!! Yay me and my readers! This story is for the X-Men movies, soecifically X-Men Origins. Be aware, I did take liberties, because there were a number of things off about the movie. This is another OC fic and I received so many wonderful reviews and some greatly appreciated encouragement for this story. A good number of people who read this one had pushed me for awhile to write a sequel. So finally I've decided to give it a go, though initially I thought I was finished with my character's storyline.
One More for the Road is my attempt at a sequel for the story abover and will follow the story line of the first X-Men movie. Again, liberties will be taken to some extent, but so far I'm excited for what I have planned.
Anyway, thank you all again and Happy Reading!
List all your favorite characters in no specific order:
1. Clint "Hawkeye" Barton If you haven't read Matt Fraction's "Hawkeye" comic book run, do so. It's amazing!)
1) Have you ever read a six/nine fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if 1 got eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/one hurt/comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write six?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
17) If you wrote a one/six/nine fic, what would the warning be?
Fifteen Amazing Books Everyone Should Read
1. Hawkeye, Matt Fraction