Author has written 2 stories for X-Men: The Movie, and Walking Dead.
Hi everyone! I am a substitute teacher, and I love my job! I, like many of you I'm sure, love to read! I'm currently reading 'The Rape of Nanking' by Iris Chang, and I am rereading 'The Phantom Tollbooth' by Norton Juster. I am also absolutely obsessed with movies! I could watch movies all day until the cows come home. Three that I can watch anytime, anywhere, for any reason are Serenity, King Arthur, and Pacific Rim. Don't mistake me though, these aren't my favorites, they are just incredibly watchable for me. While I haven't had loads of time for movies, I do have get my fix of TV. My favorite shows include Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Firefly, and Doctor Who.
I do, of course, spend loads of time writing and reading fanfiction. Thanks for all the great stories out there! I'm very nearly done with the one I have on fanfiction.net right now, but I've been working on something for Walking Dead for awhile now. We'll see how that goes :)
My favorite fandoms to read (at the moment) are Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Sons of Anarchy. My favorite pairings include Beth/Daryl, Hermione/Sirius, Jeyne/Kaylee, and Sansa/Happiness. I do have a fondness for well written OCs too. I like seeing how new characters affect storylines in the minds of different writers.
I'm working on an XMen story write now that's up online. I've also got about 6 chapters written for a Hobbit story on my computer not ready to go up yet.
Overall, I hope to find some good reads here and hopefully, people will enjoy mine.
List all your favorite characters in no specific order:
1. Chibs Telford
1) Have you ever read a six/nine fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if 1 got eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/one hurt/comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write six?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
17) If you wrote a one/six/nine fic, what would the warning be?
Fifteen Amazing Books Everyone Should Read
1. The Sandman, Neil Gaiman
2. Needful Things, Stephen King
3. The Giver, Lois Lowry
4. A Song of Ice and Fire, George R.R. Martin
5. The Phantom Tollbooth, Norton Juster
6. Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King, William Joyce
7. Fated, S.G Browne
8. The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkein
9. Brave New World, Aldous Huxley
10. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
11. The Golden Compass, Philip Pullman
12. A Great and Terrible Beauty, Libba Bray
13. The Harry Potter Series, J.K. Rowling
14. Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
15. 1984, George Orwell
Unsafe External Link