Author has written 9 stories for Persona Series, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Naruto, Elder Scroll series, One Piece, and RWBY.
Me and a few other writers (and an editor) have started a podcast for some unknowable reason! It is called the Fandom Flux Podcast and you can find the link to it on my profile. There's some advice for writers in there, we talk about tropes for a bit, I tell a couple of my more embarrassing stories for cheap laughs, it's great! Go listen to it.
Also other youtube shenanigans like Let's Plays.
Should probably update this since things have changed a bit.
My first story was Persona 4: Face Every Shadow. It's the official Persona 4 component of SamJaz's Persona 3: Fairly English Story. So the story will incorporate all of the additions FEStory made to both the canon Persona stories as well as the overall SMT setting. This being my first story I don't expect to even come close to measuring up to his levels of awesome but I can at least give it a good go. On a bit of a hiatus at the moment while I try to get my motivation to write it back.
Next is Reapersona (I like portmanteau, sue me) which was a Bleach/Persona crossover. Basically, the Persona 4 cast end up dead and join the Soul Reaper Academy. Then stuff happens. I haven't figured out precisely what yet. I have nothing written beyond the introductory chapters. In fact, you can consider this one abandoned and up for adoption if anyone wants it. Canon events have permanently soured me against writing anything based on it.
Then we have Fate Butterfly. An attempt of adding as many Persona characters to the Fairy Tail universe as possible and still have it make sense as a Fairy Tail story. Nah, I kid. There's a bit more to it than that.
Then, there is Harry Potter: Game of the Year Edition. Short version of this story's history is Majin Hentai X read Chibi-Reaper's story 'Naruto: The Videogame', liked it and wrote a story based off it. I did the same thing with Majin's story 'Naruto: Game of the Year Edition' only my pale imitation is set in the Harry Potter universe. For the record, I'm playing it semi-seriously. So if you were expecting nothing but zany, cracky antics, look elsewhere.
Finally, there's Harry Potter: Life of a Ninja. Basically a spin-off fic of Game of the Year Edition. It's basically that version of Harry's playthrough of the ninja origin of the game, though no game elements will be visible in this story. That means I'm also taking this one more seriously. No parody here.
I have a couple other ideas but nothing I'm itching to write yet. And I'm glad. Because with these four I've probably bitten off more than I can chew.
Let's fill out this profile a bit, eh?
1. Perfect? Nope. Flawed by definition.
1. Friend you saw: Hmmm... James, I think?
1. Number: 373. Prime number. Each digit is a prime (3, 7, 3). Drop a digit from either end it's still a prime (37, 73). Add the digits together and you get 13, which is prime. Believe it or not, I realised all of this in bed while trying to sleep.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Ehh... I'm working on not missing someone right now. Making good progress.
Real name? Karl (though I'll be changing it to Casey at some point in the near future)
1. First best friend? Nathan. He was a di-uhh... not a good friend.
1. Eating? Pringles.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller, I suppose. I don't have a deal-breaking upper limit but shorter than 5'3 and I'd feel weird about it, I think.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Can you be more specific? Bubbles as in foam on a drink or champagne or washing up liquid or bubblebath bubbles or... I dunno. In order though, yes, yes, no, no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? An event attributed to divine intervention? Nope. A lot of religions say we get free will and 'God' won't interfere. By that definition miracles can't happen. Same reason that 'God has a plan' stuff is rubbish... What was the question? Oh yeah. Miracles. No.