Author has written 2 stories for Supernatural.
Well let's start with the basics. I'm 20, a Cancer, a Snake, a female, a red head, a hippie, a rocker, a goth, a gamer, and way too many other things. I love Supernatural, er obviously. I find one thing offensive: their portrayals of witches. I'm a Wiccan/Pagan/ whatever you want to call it, i'm not big on religious labels. i believe in nature, energy, and the power of the human spirit. Ultimately, i obey my emotions.
Let's see, the more fun stuff.
I am A Sam Girl 100%. Well, I'm a Jared Girl too, uh duh. I'm also a huge Gambit fangirl. So, based on that i have a cat named Remy LeBeau and a cat named Sam Winchester.
In case you can't tell i'm a nerd. I used to be, or at least I thought I was, a fairly decent writer, but i felt like i lost my mojo until this story, Over the Hills and Far Away popped into my head and i could not get it out. I hoped to write fanfics for things other than Supernatural, but now i have a whole bank of stories in my head waiting to be written, so we'll see. i'm a huge Harry Pothead, i have Remus' initials tattooed on my arm. There is only one true Return, and it is of The King. (If you don't get that one, you're lame) I'm also an otaku at heart, my favourites are Ayashi No Ceres, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, and Samurai Champloo, though i do absolutely LOVE dozens more, those are just my top 4... Maybe i'll write a Jin fic. Mm, i'm also sort of addicted to the Chronicles of Narnia(blame Ben Barnes), before i read Harry Potter when i was like 10, i always wanted to get lost in Narnia. Or in Ferelden. Dragon's Age, anyone?
So let's see, I am currently the author of 'The Misadventures of Sam Winchester.' The Misadventures are all about Sammy's epic failures at love. You can read one of them or all of them, they aren't meant to be read in any specific order and they are completely unrelated, though I am developing a plot in which one of the girls might make a return. Don't worry though, if any of the girls do make a second appearance you will know. All the titles are actually song titles and each girl gets a band. So far Rhiannon-Led Zeppelin, Lexi-All American Rejects, Emily will be AC/DC, and Annabelle will be The Rolling Stones(or maybe the Stevens Sisters, haven't made a final call yet). ^_^ i hope you enjoy them, and feel free to leave helpful criticism or praise. If you perhaps have a girl you would like to see in The Misadventures, message me. I'll be glad to look over new characters and perhaps they'll get their own story.
Anyway, none of that was really interesting. What else?
Oh, and before you ask, i don't love Zeppelin because of Supernatural, i love Supernatural because of Zeppelin. Jimmy Page is a god among men and the 70s died when Bonham did. Anyone else think it's weird that he died in December of 79 and music started sucking the very next year?
Anyway! I'm always up for chatting with new fangirl friends, or fans of my writing *snorts* like there are any, or just about anyone else that doesn't suck. So...yep..
shoves hands in pockets, crickets chirp through the awkward silence*
OH! And any other SuperFreaks out there that haven't discovered the Encyclopedia of Weirdness, just go type it in google, it's a livejournal/comic strip. Do it. You'll love it. (Especially Fanservice). And no, it's not me, i'm just promoting it.
1) Choose one of your own characters (OC)
1) Choose one of your own characters (OC)
Introducing: Rhiannon, just Rhiannon, like Cher. (Okay fine, it's Rhiannon Preston, but i'm not telling you my middle name)
Question Dude: Observes subject to be questioned. Noting that she is armed to the teeth.
1) What gender are you? - Really? I'm a goddamn girl.
2) What is your age? - 21
3) Do you want a hug? - You mean like those little bottles of juice? No? Oh god don't touch me.
4) Do you have any bad habits? - Sometimes when I get nervous I talk really really fast and also I'm not very good with words and ah... there's a sweet butterfly outside that window! It's all purple and blue and... what?
5) What is your favorite food? - Hot wings, like really really hot wings.
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? - chocolate and vanilla swirl with sprinkles.
7) Are you a virgin? - Ahahaha, that's not really any of your goddamn business.
8) Have you killed anyone? - I'd be a pretty shitty hunter if I hadn't. *stops to ponder this* Or an AMAZING one.
9) Do you hate anyone? - In particular? No. In general? Everyone.
10) Do you have any secrets? - Do you?
11) What is your favorite season? - summer
12) Who is/are your best friend(s)? - Ah there's this faerie girl Amara, she's a freakin' RIOT, but other than that... I guess I don't really stick around long enough to meet people.
13) What are your hobbies? - Working on my car, jamming out, oh god i'm starting to sound like DEAN. Well i love hula hooping and accessorizing too. Best part of any outfit is the demon slaying accessories.
14) What is your favorite drink? - Jack and Coke
15) When is your birthday? - May 23rd
16) What age did you die? - I'll let you know.
17) Are you nice or mean? - I'm a real sweet bitch.
18) Are you social or shy? - Ah, well, i mean usually i'm pretty social... *blushes intensely*
19) What do you think of your parents? - I try not to anymore, asshole.
20) What's your weakness? - I tend to overthink things to the point of migraines. And i'm kind of a sucker for a pretty face.
21) How long can you stay under water? - Haha, that's funny. Real funny. I don't know, probably forever.
22) What do you do on a regular day basis? - Usually start the day with some Zeppelin and my hula hoop, followed by some good ass whipping, and end it with a tune up and a doobie.
23) Do you love someone? - I uh... pass.
24) When was the last time you wet yourself? - When I was running from... something, demons or something, when I was 13. For chrissake I ran for TWO DAYS ALRIGHT! Leave me alone!
25) What's your favorite band(s)? - Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Band, Jimi Hendrix, how many do you want? i like a shit load of music.
26) Ever worn a dress? - If i'm not hunting, i am particularly fond of sundresses.
27) Willingly? - Oh yeah. Wait till Sammy sees the blue one. *sticks her tongue out then immediately retracts it, feeling childish*
28) What do you consider fun in the day-time? - Hula hooping and swimming. Hacky sack is cool too.
29) At night? - I spend most of my evenings with one Mr. Jack Daniels, and when i'm lucky one Mr. Winchester.
30) Ever kissed anyone? - Seriously? You think I went 21 years in THIS body without kissing anyone? Oh you're funny.
31) ...Of the same gender? - Yep, used to be my favourite kind of kiss till.. umm.. *blushes and shuts up*
32) It's clear you're gay. - i'm like 70/30, and Sam is the full 30 for me.
33)What's your favorite thing to touch? -I um, thing? Uh i... i don't know.
34) Anyone loves you? - Eh, probably not. i'm shockingly comfortable with that.
35) What's your favorite color(s)? - In this order: Black, silver, purple, blue, then green.
36) When was the last time you cried? - You sure are nosey.
37) Do you have a pet? - No, life on the road isn't really suited for pets. Animals do love me though.
38) Are you crazy? - You would be too.
39) Mentally? - Is there any other type of crazy?
40) What are you? - A bag full of AWESOME! Oh for real? Well... i'm sort of...like... half-faerie.
41) What's your nickname? - Rhiann, it's pronounced "Ryan."
42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person? - i am level.
43) If you were a superhero, you'd be...? - Haha! Captain Fubar!
44) Favorite movie? - The Song Remains The Same!
45) What is your current occupation? - Apparently I am The Faerie Court's Bitch. They will NOT STOP ASKING ME FOR SHIT!
46) Who do you know that bugs you? - Who do i know? Um... usually people i know that bug me... aren't... people... and they die.
47) What's your favorite song? - Mmm... Dean can stuff it, he stole MY favourite song: Ramble On~Led Zeppelin.
48) Do you consider yourself a warrior? - Yup. Feel free not to take my word on though. I'll prove it.
49) Have you ever 'done it' in the past month? - *widens her eyes as the air around her begins to... sparkle* I'm sorry, done what? *proceeds to cackle hysterically* Oh i love the innocent act, people are so easy.
50) Ever think about getting married? - OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!
51) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex? - *rolls her eyes* i've had sleepovers with boys and girls and that's all you really need to know. Actually you don't even need to know that.
52) When was the first time you 'did it'? - Didn't you already ask me that? No? Oh well it was on my way here, i got a ride from your MOM!
53) Do you have any piercings anywhere? - Ears, tongue, belly button, cartilage, eyebrow. I had corset piercings on my back but that was for something special. *grins*
54) Where do you live? - On the road. Or wherever the Fair Ones send me these days.
55) Favorite television show? - Umm... the weather channel?
56) Before...*shrugs*...lately? - What does that even mean? Like when I was a kid? Saved by the freaking bell. Hell if i know!
57) Watch soap operas? - Actually yes, considering they're usually on when i wake up, i'll catch a little bit.
58) What kind of car do you have? - 1969 Trans Am, original decal and all. That's my baby and NO YOU CANNOT DRIVE HER!
59) What did you dream of becoming as a child? - I uh... *averts her eyes* god this is lame, iwantedtobeaninteriordecorator.
60) Favorite candy? - Sour skittles. No question... actually one question. it might be blow pops. SHUT UP DEAN!
61) Turn off in a man? - Umm... i *spaces out* i'm sorry what? Were we talking about Sa-no we weren't were we? Turn offs? Oh umm... i hate when men ask me if i need help with my car. BACK UP! She's MY baby, you're ass ain't touching her.
62) I'm a turn off? - Uh, you're kind of nosey... so yeah.
63) Do you believe in angels? - Do you believe in faeries?
64) Did you ever wish on a star? - *grins and fiddles with her star earrings, showing her matching rings, before putting the clasp of her star necklace on the back of her neck* Nah. Stars aren't for wishing. *stretches her arms up, revealing a chain of stars tattooed along her hips and waist*
65) Final question. Who do you tag? - *grins* Lexi
Question Dude: Observes subject that has been questioned. He notes that she appears fully self-satisfied.
Main character for my next story:
And here is the new girl: Alexandria, call me Lexi, Beauregarde
Question Dude: Observes subject to be questioned. Noting that she is nervous and excited.
1) What gender are you? - I'm a girl.
2) What is your age? - 16, but I'll be 17 in like 4 weeks. Oh, that's a month.
3) Do you want a hug? - Actually yes, it's been rough lately, that'd be nice.
4) Do you have any bad habits? - Heh, i've gotten the worst one under control. Sometimes I...umm.. maybe i'm not really comfortable talking about that right now.
5) What is your favorite food? - sushi
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? - You're kind of an ass. I'm lactose intolerant.
7) Are you a virgin? - *turns crimson* umm, yes.
8) Have you killed anyone? - *turns a deep scarlet* I um... not... not on purpose.
9) Do you hate anyone? - Do demons count as "anyone"?
10) Do you have any secrets? - *her eyes widen instantly before she looks down and tries to regain her composure* i mean, who doesn't?
11) What is your favorite season? - i like winters, they are beautiful.
12) Who is/are your best friend(s)? - i well, my sister Cassie and there was Amber...
13) What are your hobbies? - Well i used to take dance classes and that was really fun. I like to paint too.
14) What is your favorite drink? - strawberry banana juice
15) When is your birthday? - November 28th
16) What age did you die? - I... what? *she asks with wide eyes*
17) Are you nice or mean? - I try my hardest to be nice but...I guess that's not always good enough.
18) Are you social or shy? - Hm*almost laughs but doesn't quite* i'm pretty anti-social these days.
19) What do you think of your parents? - I um... um um, I don't know.
20) What's your weakness? - I don't have much control...
21) How long can you stay under water? - I... I guess I don't really know. Maybe a minute? i've never really tried to find out.
22) What do you do on a regular day basis? - Study, read, sometimes i still go down to the basement and practice ballet.
23) Do you love someone? - i love my family, and my cat.
24) When was the last time you wet yourself? - I... I don't want to talk about that. Please, can we move on?
25) What's your favorite band(s)? - Oh... i like lots of bands. Maybe Evanescence? Or Smashing Pumpkins? Oh... i really love All-American Rejects too..
26) Ever worn a dress? - For special occassions sure, but other than that... not really. i prefer skirts.
27) Willingly? - I guess... not really.
28) What do you consider fun in the day-time? - Um, reading, dancing, painting, singing is fun too.
29) At night? - i like to dance amongst the stars.
30) Ever kissed anyone? - *blushes vibrant red* Well, no not really.
31) ...Of the same gender? - You mean like besides family? No.
32) It's clear you're gay. - I mean um *stammers and turns the colour of ketchup* I-I-I suppose anything is possible. I'm not terribly experienced in that department.
33)What's your favorite thing to touch?- Wet sand at the beach.
34) Anyone loves you? - I... I hope my family still loves me.
35) What's your favorite color(s)? -Silver and blue.
36) When was the last time you cried? - Oh gosh... it seems like these days... *takes a deep breath and pauses for a few moments* Seems like every day.
37) Do you have a pet? - Yes, I have one cat. She is a a grey persian named Celeste. She's probably my real best friend.
38) Are you crazy? - I um... I mean... sort of?
39) Mentally? - No...I guess not... Oh wait... *looks down, ashamed* Yes.
40) What are you? - i'm just a girl! Why won't anyone believe me?
41) What's your nickname? - Lexi
42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person? - I try to be happy! Really i do! But...i... it's just so hard these days...
43) If you were a superhero, you'd be...? - i'd be one of the sailor scouts! Maybe Sailor StarHealer?
44) Favorite movie? - Oh *shrugs* Maybe... Sleeping Beauty?
45) What is your current occupation? - i'm just a student still... sort of.
46) Who do you know that bugs you? - Most people just... keep away from me.
47) What's your favorite song? - It changes all the time really, right now it's "Possession" by Sarah McLachlan
48) Do you consider yourself a warrior? - Oh... oh no. i don't like to fight...
49) Have you ever 'done it' in the past month? - *looks away* i thought we already talked about this...
50) Ever think about getting married? - Someday it would be nice but... no one is going to want to marry me.
51) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex? - Oh goodness no, my parents would never...
52) When was the first time you 'did it'? - Umm *blushes* n-n-never.
53) Do you have any piercings anywhere? - i have 3 piercings in each ear.
54) Where do you live? - Aurora, Illinois
55) Favorite television show? - oh, i'd say Friday Night Lights. Riggins is dreamy...
56) Before...*shrugs*...lately? - Oh before that it was Charmed.
57) Watch soap operas? - i used to but, i'm homeschooled you see, and the only one i liked was on from 2-3 and that's when i have trigonometry now.
58) What kind of car do you have? - *blushes* Well i mean, my parents bought me my first car, i don't know why they got me such a nice one. i drive a 2009 corvette, it's a really pretty shade of blue.
59) What did you dream of becoming as a child? - i want to be a dancer some day.
60) Favorite candy? - Oh... peanut m&ms i guess, i can't get enough of them.
61) Turn off in a man? - Oh i don't know. When they pressure me.
62) I'm a turn off? - You-You're nice and all sir, but my parents would never let me date someone older than me.
63) Do you believe in angels? - I try to.
64) Did you ever wish on a star? - *her eyes widen in shock for a moment and then she just starts laughing*
65) Final question. Who do you tag? - Whoever wants to go next.
Question Dude: Observes subject that has been questioned. Noting that she says "Thank you" and walks out quietly.