Vampire Diaries: I love reading good EE fics although it's difficult to find them. Elijah and Elena- They are perfect for each other. :)
HP: I enjoy reading Harry Potter fics and there are many interesting ones, but my favorites are The Black Heir and Vindico Atrum written by FirePhoenix8. She did an amazing job, so for those who didn't read her fics, do it! Especially for people who like Voldemort/ Harry. It will be very enjoyable.
I also admire Epic Solemnity's story Death of Today. It's amazingly well written and original.
What I don't like in HP/LV fanfics
1) Inconsistencies with the plot or no plot at all.
2) top voldie/sub harry.
3) OOC especially if it's Voldemort. Let's face it. He's pratically incapable of loving someone and that's why the pairing is so hard to pull of.
4) Overly weak Harry who is barely able to cast expelliarmus. Slave Harry or pet Harry or a Harry with no independence at all.
5) Godly Harry with supernatural powers that just come with his million heritages or simply with a snap of his fingers. It's not realistic at all.
6) Lovey-dovey relationship between Harry and Voldemort. Where would the excitement be with two happy fools? No, I think there will always be some drama.
7) Abusive Voldemort and a Harry who lets him do as he likes.
8) Both of them being extremely beautiful. Not everything is about beauty. I imagine Voldemort being a bit "different". With Harry though it's okay because even in canon he's quite handsome. And Tom Riddle is an entire different matter altogether.
9) Extremely cruel and dark Harry. I imagine Harry being a bit bitter towards life in general, but not cruel by nature. It depends on his upbringing though.
10) Dumb Harry!
Update: I deleted all of my stories, because there was no point to it and people would have just continued to request updates. However, I feel like working on a long HP/LV fic during the holidays. We'll see how it goes.
Unsafe External Link