Author has written 9 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, and Shadow Speed, Heraa Hashmi.
I just recently read a book written by Heraa Hashmi, called Shadow Speed. She's like, fourteen or fifteen and one of my mom's friend's daughter, and it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Check it out and buy it on amazon! She's working on a sequel and I absolutely can't WAIT!
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile.
'An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctors cute, screw the fruit.
Sarcasm is your mind's natural defense against stupidity.
When life gives you lemons, make Grape juice, sit back, and watch the world wonder how you did it.
It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Those who live by the sword… get shot by those who don’t.
I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
The truth will set you free, but first it will make your miserable.
Love your enemies! It really annoys them
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
It's always in the last place you look...of course it is! WHY would I keep looking AFTER I found it?
So what if we act like immature idiots? We're having fun.
Half the people you know are below average.
99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If at first you don't succeed then sky diving isn't for you.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
WARNING:Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm here because Heaven wouldn't take me,and hell was afraid I'd take over.
I'm not afraid of Death.What's he gonna do,kill me?
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
Things not to say on an airplane number 47 "Hi, Jack."
1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house 4 inches deep.
2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with
roller blades, they can ignite.
3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a
4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not
strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and
a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint
can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a
few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a
6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a
baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's
already too late.
8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even
though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.
10.) Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-
year old Boy.
11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same
12.) Super glue is forever.
13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you
still can't walk on water.
14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15.) VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV
commercials show they do.
16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys
do not like ovens.
20.) The fire department in Austin , TX has a 5-minute response
21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make
22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24.) 80 percent of Women will pass this on to almost all of their
friends, with or without kids.
25.) 80 percent of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake
Did you know...
1) If you play a trick on someone once, they will fall for it again as long as you keep a good space of time between the incidents
2) No matter how many times you pick your nose, the boogers will never go away.
3) You'll be more popular if you try not to act popular than if you try to act popular.
4) The bigger the house, the bigger the chance of it being haunted.
5) If everyone believes that a wall is not solid, it won't be solid.
6) However, pushing on the wall and saying that it is not solid doesn't help.
7) People will be impressed if you use big words.
8) Teenagers will just stare and try to comprehend it.
9) Saying you're a gangster doesn't really mean your a gangster.
10) Being a nerd may make you unpopular in high school, but in the future you can order Chicken Nuggets from the popular kids.
11) 10 percent of people will leave this alone.
12) 90 percent will repost this just for the heck of it.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
"I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by exact duplicates."
Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
I once had a life. Now I have a computer.
Sleep is a pathological disorder caused by lacking amounts of caffeine in the bloodstream.
Who ever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door
Don't take life seriously, no one ever gets out alive
Money isn't everything, it's the only thing- Kyoya Ootori
When in rome do as the romans do- Tamaki Souh
SOMEBODY'S RAISING THERE KID RIGHT!!
One Nation, 'Under Allah.'
One day a 6 year old girl was sitting in a
classroom. The teacher was going to explain
evolution to the children. The teacher asked
a little boy: Tommy do you see the tree outside?
TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?
TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see
if you can see the sky.
TOMMY: Okay (He returned a few minutes later)
Yes, I saw the sky.
TEACHER: Did you see God up there?
TEACHER: That's my point. We can't see
God because he isn't there. Possibly he just
A little girl spoke up and wanted to ask the boy some questions.
The teacher agreed and the little girl
asked the boy: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?
LITTLE GIRL: Tommy do you see the grass outside?
LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?
LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?
LITTLE GIRL: Do you see her brain?
LITTLE GIRL: Then according to what we
were taught today in school, she possibly
may not even have one!
(You Go Girl!)
FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT'
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
I, xDarkShadowLoverx, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it stinks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews