Author has written 9 stories for Gundam Seed.
My previous username: Forthesakeofpeace. I just shortened it.
Ok, I'll just share a bit about myself.
1. What I like:
- anime ...duh..
- Jpop , Kpop
- I ship :, , Tamaki X Haruhi , ,
x- Guilty pleasure pairing : Kira x Cagalli
x- Fav. Crack pairing : Lacus x Yzak
- Favourite Anime : Gundam Seed, Chrome Shelled Regios , Natsume Yuujinchou, Sket Dance. COINCIDENTALLY, most of the heroines in these animes are tough blondes (Cagalli Yula Attha, Nina Antalk & Onizuka Hime). Maybe i just have a thing for tough blonde lol...
- Reason to write? Nothing particular, i just want to improve myself in English.
p/s: Auel Neider is cute...your argument is invalid muahahahahaXD
2. Pinky promise to finish all my stories
3. I always has this tendency to write bit by bit. I might write a paragraph today and continue another paragraph tomorrow, and thus late updates, ESPECIALLY when I feel that whatever I wrote isn't worth to be published. Yes, I'm a bit of perfectionist (just a bit, mind you!). Since I'm not a native speaker of English, being that as my third language, expect grammatical errors here and there with a little bit of mild profanities in my fics (couldn't help it, I'm just a normal teen)... LOL. I do speak English, heck I use it a lot in conversations! But in a nutshell, my English is mainly use JUST for conversations, occasionally to write some formal letters. So that's why in term of writing a story, I feel that I'm lacking a lot and I'm eager to learn and getting tips to improve myself. That's why, please drop a review so that I can know my mistakes and improve myself *not-so-sexy winks* haha...
4. Last but not least, visit my Tumblaaaaaaaaaaah:(fanarts collection, doujins, my fics and drawings, LOL worthy things, daily rants...etc)
If you read it, review it. Every author here, regardless of skill, aim, story type, or grammar is looking for feedback from his or her works. If you like it, tell them why. If you don't like it, tell them why. And no author is looking for flamers to drop them a pointless 'u suck' review. If you believe in these tenets, copy and paste it into your profile. Spread the love. Spread the reviews. (Taken from Strata-Assassin & CSS.Stravag's Profile) Thanks!
Anyone read Clover & Candies? I made the conclusion (kinda), in fanart version --.
Will get back to writing, sorry for the delay and pending stories.
Thanks for those who keeps motivating me, I really appreciate that.
# have a nice day to everyone who visit my profile *winks*
Unsafe External Link