Author has written 6 stories for Covert Affairs, Twilight, and Vampire Diaries.
Hello! My name is Miller! I'm 17 years young from the bi-polar weather conditions of Dallas, Texas. Writing is my favorite past time, besides eating, and I hope to study English in college, along with music education and Russian :)
Other things about me: I have a great obsession with cleaning...sometimes. There are days when my room is spotless, and others where I could be sitting on top of a pile of clothes because I'm lazy. I am single (thank f*) and ready to party. I probably have like four friends, which I'm totally cool with, and wine makes me loopy -- and so does laughing gas from the dentist's office. Fruit is probably the best thing on the planet (Mother Nature is generous) and I eat healthier than a lot of people. A little bit of a health nut, I go to the gym everyday and do pilates to stay in shape. My favorite color(s) is/are anything bright, and sappy rom-coms are my pride and joy. As far as music goes, I listen to anything but country. That's right -- dubstep, rap, french pop, you name it -- I have it.
Cursing like a sailor is one of my many talents besides eating, playing the cello, and memorization.
Things I own: Chacos, countless 1.5 litre water bottles, a 4runner named Cosmo, and over 70 headbands
Things I don't own: My wisdom teeth, a range rover, or the stories I write about on here. Kapeesh?
Covert Affairs is my all-time favorite USA network show -- Annie and Auggie are my OTP. So, my stories about covert affairs are 97.63% about their relationship. The other 2.37% (I'm really good at math, too) are about normal things that spies do (because I'm obviously a spy shhh don't tell anyone).
Though I'm long since over the Twilight fandom and all it's sad glory, I still enjoy both reading and writing fanfictions about the series. Even though it garnered both a good and bad reputation, that doesn't mean that fanfictions can't make it better.
Vampire Diaries is one of those shows that I can spend days watching on netflix with a big bowl of cookie dough and a blanket with my footie pajamas (unfortunately, I've done that too many times). Stelena is my ship, because Delena is frankly to lusty for me. I have nothing against Damon, he's actually one of my favorite characters, but as far as ships go according to him, I'm Datherine all the way (because Katherine is one badass mofo)
I spend a lot of my time on my computer (if you haven't been able to tell), but it's not always on fanfiction. So here are my links to my tumblr blawgs, because I know you are just eager to see those.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||K for Toddling!|