Poll: Are you a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Varjak Paw series, and Invader Zim.
Before you read this profile, you should know that is is separated into sections. The order is this--awkward introduction, list of OCs, list of favorites, ideas for fanfics, those little things you see on profiles sometimes that I don't know how to explain...are they memes?, copy-and-paste ifs, quotes I like, stuff I made up, awesome links, and an end note.
My name is Arlene. Thought I'd give writing another shot, even though I'm not the best at it. I'm an actress. I also like drawing a lot. I pretty much suck at anything physical or active except badmintion. :D
I have a potty mouth. XD Deal with it. If you don't like cussing, I suggest you don't read a lot of my stories--or this profile.
Reading is my life. My favorite series' are Harry Potter, Varjak Paw, Percy Jackson, and Pseudonymous Bosch's Secret Series(SHHH)
I'm really into Greek mythology. Name a myth, any myth, I'll know it.
I also have a minor form of OCD, so if I comment on your fanfic, obsessing over a minor spelling error or improper grammar, I apologize.
OCs (order is: name, fandom, physical description, personality, status, other little things
June Preston | Harry Potter | shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, usually wears bright red lipstick | She is self-conscious, afraid of what people think of her, and wants nothing more than to be accepted. Even so, she proves herself to be very brave at the end of her story, hence, she is a Gryffindor. | Deceased | From the Marauder's era, has a relationship with Sirius which is what you'd call "complicated." |
Bridgett Doyle | Huckleberry Finn | Short, dark brown hair, blue eyes, Irish accent | She's a 19th century tomboy, who hates being underestimated. | Deceased | The mother of Huck Finn. She sailed to America from Ireland when she was four and grew weary at the lack of social acceptance, therefore, she ran off with a group of young rebels when she was eight.
Favorite movies: Footloose remake ( The majority of the people who hate this movie are individuals who are too close-minded to accept a remake of their favorite 80s movie. I personally love this movie, and I don't think I'm the only one who has deemed it better than the original.), The Emperor's New Groove, Fight Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Airplane!, Lion King, Sherlock Holmes, the Blindside, Ransom of Red Chief
Favorite shows (and favorite characters): Invader Zim (ZIM), Bones (VINCENT), Alphas (GARY), Glee (BRITNEY+ARTIE), Family Guy (STEWIE), Doctor Who (ELEVENTH DOCTOR)
Favorite comics: JtHM or Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes
Favorite thing to omnomnom on: tabouleh (I don't know how to spell that, but it's pronounced tah-bool-lee) spaghetti, nectarines
Favorite drink: Vitamin Water
Favorite Songs: IZ theme, Waving Flag, King of Anything, Vanilla Twilight, Fireflies, Triple Baka, ANYTHING from Big River, especially Leavin's Not the Only Way to Go, I Huckleberry Me, and When the Sun Goes Down in the South
Favorite cartoon character: Zim, GIR, Kuzco, Stewie
Favorite Books: HARRY POTTARD RIGHT HERE PEOPLE! Percy Jackson Series, Varjak Paw Series, Secret Series (SHH!) Lionboy Trilogy, The Other Side of The Island, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Favorite games: MarioKart Wii (You say Wii is for girls? Well guess what you sexist bastard, lets play a few rounds of MarioKart and see who friggin' LOSES TO A GIRL.) Luigi's Mansion, Bananagram
Favorite musician or band: Owl City, Adele, YourFavoriteMartian
Favorite animal: Llamas, giraffes, cats
Favorite play/musicals: Big River! It's amazing! It has to be performed just right, though. I also liked the Lion King on Broadway, and A Comedie of Errors is really funny. WAIT! I shall now sing a song from Big River!!!
Okay...I'm done. Someday, I will be cast as Huckleberry Finn...someday...[gets lost in her fantasy]
Likes: Invader Zim, JtHM, Equals Three, Smosh, fantasy, fanfiction, canon shippings, purple and red together (the colors, not the Tallests. Ew.) the color green, people who like the same things as me, being solitary, craziness, Harry Potter! seeing plays, finding new stuff to obsess over, reading, singing...in my room...alone...where no one can hear me...
Dislikes: That bitch in my class, Fairly Odd Parents(crap show not good enough to replace Invader Zim) chores, being interrupted while reading, Nickelodeon bands, Disney channel, High School Musical, McDonald's, wet cat food, curry chicken salad, Twilight, people who ban perfectly good books like Huckleberry Finn and Charlotte's Web (you know, they also banned the Lorax, by Dr. Seuss! Ridiculous, right?!)
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, reading fanfiction, writing fanfiction, browsing my favorite YouTube channels, watching my favorite TV shows, reading JtHM, listening to music, figuring out how to play "Waving Flag" on the piano without knowing how to read music, deviantART, soccer, the computer in general
Favorite Fanfics: What Will Be, Will Be, by Cryssy-miu, A Rip in Reality, by Invader Nav, More Than Facts, by Kkarrie, The Legacy of Kuzco, by randomosity007, What Happened to Pig?, by pokekinz0520, Fear, by The Writer of Stories, Demigods meet Wizards!, by Unique-and-Alive
Current Obsession(s): Invader Zim, Big River, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Harry Potter Series, Footloose remake, In Time
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
HUCKLEBERRY FINN/BIG RIVER
JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC
DOCTOR WHO (I've only just started watching it, though, and I've started at the fifth season.)
Ideas for fanfics
GrEeN (INVADER ZIM) Humor: Zim, Other
Remember Zim's supposed "skin condition?" Well, turns out it actually exists when a green, earless human girl by the name of Tea is enrolled in Skool. Dib is convinced she's an Irken accomplice of Zim, Zim is convinced she's an Irken either sent to give him news of the Armada's arrival or that she wants to steal his mission, and GIR is convinced that her head is his new bed. What will it take to prove to them she's just a normal green kid, not an alien or mattress?
Wrong Century (THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN) Romance/Tragedy: Huck, Other
HuckxOC. Placed a few years after Huck and Jim's raft adventure. Huck is now seventeen, and is constantly scolded and licked by Aunt Sally for his rebellious ways. Her wishes to make him more "sivilized" become too much to bear, so he runs off to a nearby plantation. There he meets a girl named Clara, and falls in love with her, but there's one problem--Clara is a slave. Oneshot
[NO clue what I should name this...] (THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN) Romance/Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort: Huck, Mary Jane
Sequel to Wrong Century. After what happens at the Robinson plantation, Huck and Tom are walking around a town sadly familiar to Huck after running away from Aunt Sally's and Uncle Silas'. They soon stumble across another familiar place--the home of the late Peter Wilks. Something doesn't seem right, so Huck rushes in to check, only to find the murder scene of Susan and Johanna Wilks, and a very frightened Mary Jane. For this story, can we just pretend that Mary Jane is a little closer to Huck in age? Pwease?
Unlikely Pair (INVADER ZIM) Humor/Romance: Madness, MiMi
Just a short one-shot about my crack pairing, Madness/MiMi. XD
Dusty Novel, Modern Truth? (THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN) Humor: Huck
Huckleberry Finn was aways looked at as just an old classic, and a boring one at that. Little did we know that it was not only a long-abandoned book on your shelf, but the eerie 1800s foretelling of modern-day reincarnations of the characters, teenagers attending a private school in Arkansas. This was inspired by the book Avalon High.
A Look Into His Parents' Pasts (THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN) Adventure/Romance: Pap, Other
We hear about Huck's mother. What happened to her? We know Huck's father is a drunk. How did he turn out that way? We find out with Huck's two children as they read the childhood journals of the two.
Follow the Leader (INVADER ZIM) Adventure/Mystery: Zim, Gaz
Fifteen years from when we last left them, Zim, Dib, and Gaz have long since parted ways. Zim gave up his attempts to destroy Earth years ago, Dib has moved on to study bigger, badder supernatural theories, and Gaz, ringleader of a small but ruthless gang, hasn't seen her brother since she was seventeen. But when word gets out of a surge of disappearances around the city, Dib being one of them, Zim and Gaz decide to team up to find out who in the hell is behind this, and, however reluctantly, rescue Dib. (I REALLY am excited to write this one. I have all sorts of ideas.) :D
June (HARRY POTTER)
The story of a Muggle-born girl at Hogwarts, her struggles, her regrets, and her time with a certain Sirius Black.
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only untensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when u laugh uncontrolable at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random momments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when you're crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you hit your head on an object, then start yelling and swearing revenge.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
The Percy jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to protect nature
I promise to remember Luke
I promise to remember Chiron
I promise to remember Tyson
I promise to remember Thalia
I promise to remember Clarisse
I promise to remember Bianca
I promise to remember Nico
I promise to remember Zoe
I promise to remember Rachel
Yes, I promise to remember PJO
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile.
Stereotypes are not my favorite thing in the world, but it's still fun to laugh about them sometimes.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
Gory movies are cool (What about gory comics???)
Talk with food in your mouth.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You can skateboard
You’ve worn plaid.
You dislike pink.
You love the computer.
You watch/watched the Super bowl.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
You like loud music.
You say Martians.
You say Bill Nye.
You say backpack.
You say uprising.
You say stupid.
You say idiot.
You say ugly.
You say 'The Song that Never Ends'.
You say robot.
You say "That's not true!"
You say aliens.
You say "I'm popular".
You say we're weird.
If you luv Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Okay,so this is like a question-and-answer thingy for Invader Zim
1. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Fictional? Irk or Zim's base. Real life? Greece.
2. Which IZ character would you date?
Umm...they're fictional. It is physically impossible to date one. But if I had to choose...Zim. If I could somehow change my race and transfer into Irken form. Otherwise it'd just be weird.
3. Which IZ character is your best friend?
Zim. Or GIR. We also have similarities.
4. Which IZ character do you hate?
I hate Mr. Elliot. That constant optimism seriously gets on my nerves.
5. Your favortite IZ episode?
Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars!
6. Your favorite IZ character?
7. Favorite almighty Tallest?
Purple. HUH? So...HUH?
8. Zim walks up to you. What do you do?
I pull a Keef. Start stalking him. JK, JK. I drug the cute little alien and take him home with me! Wait...that's even worse, isn't it?
9. You just got 2 tickets to a concert. Who do you take with you?
ZIMETTY ZIM ZIM, EH ZIM ZIM ZIM!
10. You acccidentally got stranded on a deserted island. Who is stuck with you?
Gir again. He has the jet packs. Unless of course he filled them with tuna again, then I'd take Prof. Membrane and Zim.
11. Zim just asked you to help him repopulate Irk. What is your answer to this disturbing question?
I help him. How else will I enjoy my next vacation? And it's not disturbing, since Irkens are artificially made, not...you know.
12. Favorite IZ pairing?
I don't support IZ shippings. Romance is nonexistent in the world of Invader Zim. Some of the fanfics are okay, though.
13. You and the Tallests are on the massive...
I get a dozen donuts for me and Purple. We act childish and refuse to let Red join our secret club.
14. If you could spend you Friday nights doing something, what would you do?
Go clubbing with GIR, then go to Zim's base and watch the Scary Monkey Show! Then we'd contact the the Tallests and bother them until Zim caught us.
15. Favorite IZ quote?
Too many. But here's one.
"Shh! Not now son! I'm making...[epic scientific lightning sounds] TOAST!
16. Favorite Zim moment?
When he laughs maniacly and when he notices everyone staring at him he grabs some kids collar and yells "I LOVE EARTH!"
Zim: Is that Irken equipment you're using? That's Tak's ship your sitting in, isn't it?
Dib: Yes it is, Zim! It fell from the —
Zim: Isn't it?!
Dib: I said it was! Man, you have a problem with listening, Zim!
Zim: ISN'T IT?!
Sirs! I apologize for not reporting in, but— excuse me...all is going well, nothing too big to report, aside to the usual- oh, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ONE!! The disinfectant, it's almost gone! All hope is lost if I don't find more! Clever! I won't give up! I'll destroy you! And you! And you! And yoooouuu!
17. Favorite Dib moment?
The Nightmare Begins, the look on his face when he was pointing at Zim...priceless.
"fdjsnvnjgh It's the end of the world! fnvjdfvndjd"
18. Favorite Tallest moment?
"That's a Vort ship! I didn't think there were any of those left...Call them, and tell them we're gonna blow 'em up!"
[Zim is talking with the Tallest via a large monitor] Zim: Sirs! I apologize for not reporting in, but— excuse me [Zim sprays some germs offscreen] Zim: ...all is going well, nothing too big to report, aside to the usual- oh, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ONE!! [Zim sprays again and empties it] Zim: The disinfectant, it's almost gone! All hope is lost if I don't find more! Clever! I won't give up! I'll destroy you! And you! And you! And yoooouuu![Zim cuts the transmission]
Purple: Did that scare you too? [Red nods]
19. Favorite GIR moment?
WHHYYY DO YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?!
"It's me! I was da turkey all along!"
"I was the turkey! MEEE!"
20. Favorite random moment?
"I WANT MY SLAW!"
"YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW, SIR!"
21. Your reaction when you found out Zim was cancelled?
Well, first I cried...then I got pissed...then I was vengeful...then I watched all the episodes over and laughed at every joke...then I looked up Operation Head Pigeons and pondered trolling Nick's phoneline, but then I found out that was illegal, so, yeah, I just sent them a letter.
When you were 5, your mom bought you an ice cream cone. You thanked mer by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer, and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside your dorm, so you wouldn't have to say 'bye' in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died, and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this, and if you don't, you wouldn't care if your mom dies, would you?
You know you watch too much Invader Zim when(underlined is true):
1. You have a sudden craving to squeeze a rubber piggy.
2. You don't listen to politicians speeches anymore... you vote for the tallest one.
3. Martians existed. And you know exactly what happened to them.
4. You pass out meat on Valentine's day instead of candy.
5. You talk in third person.
6. You block up your chimney on Christmas because you fear Santa's 'jolly boots of doom'.
7. The most terrifying image you can come up with is a moose eating walnuts.
8. You check your soap for bacon... just in case.
9. When you get a zit, you name it Postulio and insist that he has hypnotic powers.(LISTEN TO POSTULIO HE IS YOUR MASTER)
10. When a dog follows you, you're frightened that you're turning into bologna.
11. Chihuahuas are frightening creatures...
12. Tuna is worth NOTHING anymore.
13, Waffles are the best foods in the world. Period.
14. Being 'normal' is important beyond all else.
15. You've begun to wonder if your teacher can survive in the sun or not.
16. You've suspected that the nearby hot dog stand is controlled by aliens.
17. You wear a trench coat everywhere.
18. You don't eat proper meals anymore; only snacks.
19. You've tried to convert your basement ito a secret base.
20. When someone calls you stupid, you respond with 'I'm not stupid. I'm ADVANCED'!
Copy and paste that into your profile if you laughed.
You know you read too much JTHM and watch too much Invader Zim when [yeah I know I already have one but that one doesn't have JtHM in it:
1) You've gotten into several 'Lasers vs. Smoke Machines' debates with your friends [ ] None of my friends like Invader Zim :(
2) Every time you hear a teacher say "Children today have it so easy", you're tempted to scream "YOU SPEAK LIES! LLLLIIIIIEEEESSSS!" while clawing at the air like Zim [X]
3) If someone says the words 'Red and Purple', the first thing you think about is the Almighty Tallest, not the colors. [X]
4) You learn someone in your class is named 'Johnny', and emit a fangirl squeal [X]
5) You now think all Chihuahuas are EVIL! [X]
6) You've taped your fingers together to see what it would be like to have only three fingers [X]
7) The thought of Dib being Johnny makes more sense than it actually should [ ]
8) You now order 'Brainfreezies' at movie theaters and drug stores [X]
9) Your friends aren't even surprised anymore when you spout a random JTHM or Invader Zim quote [X]
10) The name 'Jimmy' makes you shudder with revulsion [X]
11) Speaking in third person doesn't seem odd at all! (Eh, for certain people it's just annoying, but not for others. Half an X) [>]
12) At least ONCE, you've tried to imitate one of the character's voices [X]
13) You want a T-shirt that magically changes logos without your notice [X]
14) You're genuinely shocked whenever someone wonders aloud 'Who is Jhonen Vasquez?' [X] (WHAAAAAAAAT YOU DO NOT KNOW OF GOD?!?!)
15) Height has become very important to you, and you now look up (both physically and figuratively) to those who are taller than you [X]
Imma add one XD 16) You severely fear the godforsaken word "wacky", *shudder* and sporks.
If at least one of the above is true, copy and paste this to your profile!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Man: But I don't know your name
Man: I know how to please a woman
Man: I can tell you want me
Man:My pretty face is leaving in ten minutes. Please, be on it.
Man:Wanna go home and play Zookeeper? You be the lion and I'll feed you the meat.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
Warning, this freaked me out. These things usually don't get to me, but something about this one was different!
there were 3girls
They were looking through peoples
The girl slowly came upon this one
It had creatures in the background and the man
She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
Right then, an instant message came up.
SatanStalker: So how do u like my
XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
SatanStalker: I just do.
Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
SatanStalker: I am.
SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really
friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
She goes and knocks but no one said
she opens it and finds her friend there on
her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not repost this in the next two
one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?
Repost or you are going to die!
Your weakness: Social skills, drawing Nny, swimming
Your fears: Chimps, sporks, walking through a big city all alone, the idea of going criminally insane
Your perfect pizza: Just pepperonni
Goal you would like to achive this year: Finish Instant Karma. It's not gonna happen, though. :P
Most overused phrase on an instant messenger: Ah, fucky mcfuck fuck with a side of fuck. (long way of saying "Ah, fuck.")
Thoughts first waking up: Nggh...I agree with Nny. Waking up sucks ass.
Your best physical feature: Hair. It poofs out, but in a way that looks okay.
Your bedtime: Wait, are we referring to the time I'm supposed to go to sleep at, or the time when I actually go to sleep?
Mcdonald's or Burger king: Both are friggin' nasty!
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Do you smoke: Hell no, betch!
Will you smoke: NOOOO!
Do you swear: Fuck yeah! :D
Do you sing: Maaybeee...
Do you shower daily: Yes
Do you behave yourself: Mostly.
Do you get motion sickness: Depends on which kind of motion. Spinning in one direction for a long period of time gives me nausea.
Do you think you are attractive: Meh. I've been called pretty, but if I am I don't really care.
Are you a health freak: I eat healthy, but I'm not crazy about it.
Do you get along with your parents: Which one are we referring to?
Do you like thunderstorms: I'm indifferent.
Do you play an instrument: I can play a few songs on the piano.
In the past month have you drank alchohol: NO!
In the past month have you gone to a mall: Yes.
In the past month have you eaten sushi: No, ew.
What you want to be when you grow up: A play director/actress
What country you most want to visit: Does it have to be on Earth?
Number of CD's I own: None. I listen to all my music on Playlist.com, my iPod, or YouTube
Fave food: Tabouleh!
Fave music: Depends on my mood.
What do your feet smell like: WTF?
What does your hair smell like: Um, cocoa butter?
Can you clap with your feet: No, and what is with you and feet?! Do you have some kind of weird foot fetish?
Have you seen purple cows: These questions keep getting weirder and weirder...
If you had 10 Mountain Dews, what would you be like: I hate Mountain Dew. I'd give it all to GIR and grab some popcorn.
When you think of the words 'George bush' what comes to mind: I really hate politics.
You say Martians. We say Irkens.
You say Bill Nye. We say Professor Membrane.
You say backpack. We say PAK.
You say uprising. We say RESISTY!
You say stupid. We say 'advanced'.
You say idiot. We say pathetic, filthy human pig-smelly!
You say ugly. We say big head.
You say 'The Song that Never Ends'. We say "The Doom Song".
You say robot. We say GIR.
You say "That's not true!" We say "LIIIIIIEEEES!!!"
You say aliens. We say "ZIM IS AN ALIEN! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO TRY AND PROVE IT THIS MUCH?!? JUST LOOK AT HIM!"
You say "I'm popular". We say "I'M NORMAL!!!!!"
You say we're weird. We say we're Invader Zim fans.
If you luv Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile!
JHONEN VASQUEZ FOR PRESIDENT!Copy and paste if you'd vote for him
If you don't think you will ever be able to dissect anything because you'll start thinking of ZIM copy and paste this into your profile!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, blissfulmememories, Vampire Apple, Kitsune Onna1, YourConscience813, angelicordemonic138, kittygopop, Nella333, Spotsgoil, cybale, chipbatlion720, ArlieHasTheBrainWorms
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
Silence is golden, but duct tape is SILVER.
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.(Kuuuuzzzcoooo Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir)
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND CONTINUE THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SUCKS TRAIN!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE
If you have socks that say "left foot" and "right foot", and have ever put them on the wrong feet, copy and paste this into your profile
IF you love GIR thiiiiiiiiiiiis much copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
You know it's a bad day when you roll off the bed... and miss the floor.
Did you know sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
I respect your opinion, I just think it's stupid.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
If everytime you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, put this on your profile!
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same.
If you love Zim THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile
If you have a severe case of OOIZD (Overly Obsessive Invader Zim Disorder) copy & paste this onto your profile
If you've ever shed at least a single tear for Zim. Copy and paste this into your profile. (don't laugh, if you read the Trial script you'd understand!)
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer. XD
If you think the people at Nickelodeon are morons for canceling Invader Zim in the first place, copy and paste this onto your profile
If everytime you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, put this on your profile!
If you feel that half your day is spent being bored copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever fallen in love with a cartoon character copy and paste this onto your profile. Yes, I know how pathetic I am, do you have to rub it in my face? -_-
If you spend far too much time on your computer, copy and paste this into your profile and GET OFF THE DAMN THING AND GO OUTSIDE.
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile. (Does sleepwalking count?)
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you agree that the last week of school is pointless, copy this into your profile. They just keep us for free labor, really. We don't even have to wear our uniforms.
If you enjoy pancakes (or waffles) a little bit too much, copy this into your profile.
If you agree that Dora needs to use some of that "Sticky Tape" on her mouth, copy this into your profile.
La-di-da-di-da...*hums*...dee-dee-doo-la-dee...I'm singing...la-di-da-di-da, dee-dee--Oh, crap, I'm saying this out loud!
If you think you are part OCD, copy this into your profile.
If you hate Nickelodeon for canceling Invader Zim, copy this into your profile.
If you're a fan of Charlie the Unicorn, copy this into your profile.
If your a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you dislike Edward the sparkly vampire, copy and paste this to your profile
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're pretty sure you have two or more of the same copy and paste things but your profile is just too long to check or you're lazy, copy and paste this into your profile!
Eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fi.
If you absolutely LOVE Owl City and never get tired of Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, To the Sky, or Strawberry Avalanche, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're suprised you're even still reading my profile, copy and paste this into yours.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile and put your name on the list!asomepets, vocagirl, bak602, ArlieHasTheBrainWorms
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies...they're really good for nothing...but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. If you agree with this, put this in your profile.
If you think that 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they can spread their 6-AM cheer to say, Vortians, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you get obsessed over things, then look back and realize how stupid some of them were, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
If you say 'yeah...' alot copy and paste this into your profile
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.
IF YOU WISH YOU HAD A DINOSAUR, paste this to your profile.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Nope, I can't go to hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my foot up your ass sure hurts.
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you Justin Beiber, you throw it back and say, "HEY! WHERE'S MY DAMN LEMONS?"
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who would go to a book store, read everything, then leave if you had that sort of time, then copy and paste this to your profile!
If you hear voices in you head, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone (Or more than one someone!) who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you're weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar copy this into your profile.
If you're crazy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the hell of it... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie so many time you can quote it word for word, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing at something in a book, copy this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it...
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile. (ASH)
If you are obsessed with reciting Gir quotes all the time copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list:INVADER GRIM, bak602, kminkphantom, ArlieHasTheBrainWorms
If you want Invader Zim to come back, copy and paste this into your profile and sign your name: RulerofFire, MyWhiteLady, Invader Nyx, Serentochan, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, Sara Zoe Tigris, Guy Person, Invader Catara,INVADER GRIM, bak602, kminkphantom, ArlieHasTheBrainWorms
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you were disappointed on September first of the year you turned eleven that you didn't get your Hogwarts acceptance letter, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know that Santa Claus is OBVIOUSLY a wizard who uses the Floo network, copy and-oh, screw it, you know what to do.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him. The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"But you sir...when you're born you're pink,"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Gir: GIR. Reporting for duty.
Zim: Gir? ...What does the 'G' stand for?
Gir: I, don't, know...
Gir: ...Weeeeehooohooohooo! Weeeeeeeehooohoohoooo!
Zim:...Is it supposed to be stupid?
Almighty Tallest Purple: It's not stupid! It's ADVAAAANCED!
~Invader Zim, The Nightmare Begins
"Looks like two camels in a tiny car, might just be bizzare enough to win every single argument EVAR."
"dude that wuznt funny. u rly suck ray"
"Hehe. I finally win."
~=3, Episode WTF?
"I'm gonna roll around on the floor a little bit, 'kay?"
~Gir, Invader Zim, Germs
Harry: Is this real? Or is it all happening inside my head?
Dumbledore: Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it is not real?
~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, At King's Cross
"Why are all these people interrupting me? What I gotta do to try to make them SEE?! Don't you ever interrupt me while I'm reading a book...
~I'm Reading a Book, by Julian Smith
"Hi floor! Make me a sammich!"
~Gir, Invader Zim, Gir Goes Crazy and Stuff
Prof. Membrane: Son, there'd better not be any walking dead up there!
Dib: It's nothing to worry about, Dad!- AND I SAID I WAS SORRY ABOUT THAT!
~Invader Zim, Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars-I think
ZIM: HA, you're NOTHING! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
DIB:... Okay, there are all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.
~Invader Zim, Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
ZIM: My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Taaaalleeest! My Tallest! Hey, hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Taaaaallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest my Tallest, my Tallest! MY TALLEST! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! It's me, look at me! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest!
RED: I was curious as to see when you'd shut up on your own. But it's been three hours Zim...THREE HOURS! So...what is it?
ZIM: Well I've noticed that your flying closer to Earth than EVER before and-
PURPLE: Hey. How did you know that?
ZIM: Oh, I know all kinds of things about you! Pretty creepy, huh! Anywho, I-
PURPLE: HEY! That is creepy... You're creepy, Zim!
~Invader Zim, Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars (again)
"I gotta jar 'a di-irt, I gotta jar 'a di-irt, and guess what's in-side it!"
~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean- Dead Man's Chest
"WHERE THE F* IS THE BACTINE?!"
~Johnny "Nny" C., Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Traumatize Thy Neighbor
"WELL F* YOU MR. BEAR! You speak lies! LIES!"
~Johnny "Nny" C., Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Traumatize Thy Neighbor
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there."
"Sometimes...you can cry until there is nothing wet in you.
You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures.
You can pray all you want, to whatever god you think will listen.
And still it makes no difference.
It goes on with no sign as to when it might release you.
And you know that if it ever did relent,
It would not be because it cared."
~Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
"There's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, as long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it.
~Johnny 'Nny' C., Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
"If you want to make an imaginary animal,
If you want to create a mythical creature,
All you have to do, is take a regualr animal and add wings to it."
"Letting the cat out of the bag is a lot eisier than putting it back in."
~andy-pants on deviantART
"Such amusing fiction, these stories they tell. It always comes to this. If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die, would've chosen their actions more wisely. In these moments, you can tell they're not regretting having hurt you. They regret doing it to your face."
~Johnny "Nny" C., Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
"I hate psychology."
~Both Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth, in many, many, Bones episodes.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! XD)
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living."
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing the right thing in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."
Stuff I made up
You're calling ME paranoid? You're the one who put up the spy cameras around the house! DON'T DENY IT, I know you did it!
You say potato, I say patato.
You say cah-RIB-ee-in, I say care-ib-EE-in.
You say ape-rik-ot, I say app-rik-ot.
You say Invader Zim in overrated, I say fuck you.
Feel free to copy and paste!
Some random jackass: GASP! A book! A book that contains opinions that do not resemble mine! I SHALL BAN IT!
In my opinion, best on YouTube. ...THAT DAMN NEIGHBOR!!!1!
Fuck you haters.
I'll admit, I am slightly addicted.
BEST. SHOW. EVER. Cancelled way before it should have been.
My deviantART account. Can't really describe it as awesome, as I don't have Photoshop and my scanner screws up colors.
This is...quite epic. I don't hate Spongebob, like a lot of Invader Zim fans do, but I just don't understand why Nickelodeon thought it was good enough to succeed Zim!
Show this to anyone who says Invader Zim is stupid.
WHY DO I FIND THESE DUBS SO ENTERTAINING?!
I LOVE getting reviews! So please, please review the stories of mine that you read! Each one is appreciated.
P.S. The following people pwn all. Luigi. Kuzco. Luna Lovegood. Tyson the Cyclops. Stewie Griffin. Ray William Johnson. Julian Smith. Vincent Nigel-Murray. (I swear to God, if it was possible to kill fictional characters, I would TOTALLY kill Jacob Brodsky. D*t, Booth! Why didn't you shoot him when you had the chance, BEFORE Vincent died!!!!), Zim, Dib, Gir, Tallest Purple. That is all.
P.S.S I dare you to click here ->
P.S.S.S. If you made it to the end of my profile, congrats. You have no life and have way too much time on your hands. (jk)
Unsafe External Link