Author has written 6 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I am here!
Quote ev de Week : "Happy yestarday to all~!"
Hetalia Axis Powers
The word "Okie-dokie". Funny story, my bestie hates that word. So I like to annoy him with it, okie-dokie?
Looking back at Veggie Tales and The Wiggles... just for the nostalgia, of course!
and Animal Crossing.
I also like writting (duh) and drawing.
I don't like:
Mainstream music (I'm a hipster X_X)
Getting bossed around
Not having any interesting pet-peeves
Places I would really love to go:
Toulouse, France (I also really can't wait to learn French next year.)
Sion, Switzerland (All becuase of a book called Unfinished Angel, by Sharon Creech)
Novosirbirsk, Russia (I'm learning Cyrillic... very very slowly, but still)
New York City, NY (or even Harlem or the Bronx)
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) North Italy
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Japan and Latvia... nope. Interesting pairing though 0.o
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Germany is smoking like a wurst hot off the flames of hell.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If Lithuania got Italy pregant I'd want to see Germany's face. Badly.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Yeah, a few good ones about Russia.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Prussia and England? Gonna have to say... maybe. Yah, I guess they kind of would. (though I am a fan of Everyone/England so...)
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
France and Russia or France and China.
Ooh, this is a toughy. I'd have to go with France and China to keep my brain from exploding.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Prussia found out about Germany and China... he'd act his brother why he has to be related to him.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Engand and Lithuania...
England had come to visit America, but Lithuania had insisted the young nation was to busy cleaning his storage room out. When England wondered what he could do while he waited, Lithuania caught his attention and held it.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
I don't think France knows what fluff is. Latvia would be an expert, though.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Italy and Japan...
Sweet and Sour Marinara Sause?
I don't know. I like to put food in titles. Problem?
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Germany and Turkey?!
Turkey had joined the war! Italy had capitulated! England was on Holland like flies on watermelon! Anne Frank was there too!
Seriuosly, I don't know.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Maybe Prussia slash... but not Russia het... unless Belerus acutaly gets a fic...?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Russia? Ooh... Tetri-- I mean... maybe Monster or Always or... Here Comes the Sun.
(The last one woud be a tearjerker.)
Now I have Always stuck in my head! Oh love! (Oh L'ammore.)
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
England/Germany/Lithuania... Warning: Crack pairing
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
China says to Japan “I heard that Tsunami got you pretty wet. I can get you wetter.” lol idk.
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Latvia and China. Really?
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Prussia walked in on Engalnd and Korea.
“What is this... I don't even...”
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
France and Italy?
Italy moved. France desided he ought to go for it.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Prussia? Most likely.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Turkey? Well I'm sure they've drawn a feathered-friend.
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Engalnd France and... Japan?!
I see Big Ben I see Frence, I see Nihon blush-a-blush.
NO! Becuase it doesn't rhyme.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Latvia? Um... uh... *drawing lots of blanks...* *goes to a random tv channel* “Very exciting!”
Not too orgianal, but it's better than “Bigger is better, Russia!” like I had thought at first.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Japan... sadly a long time ago.
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Lithuania? Whips... chians...? (where is my creativity?)
Maybe Russia's scarf?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Turkey and Russia *checks a map really quick?*
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Germany tops Prussia.
I read that once. It was really hot.
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Italy and Russia are in a happy relationship until Russia suddenly runs off with France. Italy, broken-hearted, has a hot one nighter with Turkey and a brief unhappy affair with Korea, then follows the wise advice of Japan and finds tru love with England. Aww!
Hmm... (so much crack... hey!) Crack, Pasta, and more Crack.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Prussia and China...?
That wouls be smashing-- I mean cool.
Fork you Iggy, your rubbing off on me!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Unsafe External Link