Poll: Which Y8HG tribute is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. Good luck picking me out of a crowd!
Location: In front of my computer
Interests: Acting, writing, reading, fanfiction, the internet
You can find me in these places:
Fanfiction (You're here!)
The Hunger Games:
'"So, you're supposed to give us advice," I say to Haymitch. "Here's some advice. Stay alive," says Haymitch, and then bursts out laughing.' - Katniss and Haymitch, The Hunger Games, Page 56
"It crosses my mind that Cinna's calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman." - Katniss, The Hunger Games, Page 67
"Well, you better learn fast. You've got about as much charm as a dead slug," - Haymitch, The Hunger Games, Page 117
Nancy Drew Movie:
Nancy: "Can I ask you a question? Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and wondering if you like her but is thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel before she says anything more about how she feels about you?"
Ned: "...Can you repeat the question?"
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
You know you're addicted to The Hunger Games when:
1. Every time you see or hear the word 'Mockingbird' your mind automatically replaces it with 'Mockingjay' (Guilty, and the reason I'm making this list!)
2. You know the exact number of days until Mockingjay comes out, without looking it up (This one is kind of redundant now...)
3. You know every known district's job by heart (I wanna know what 5, 6 and 9 do!)
4. You know which district is where in the current North America (I think I've got it mostly figured out, but a full color map would be nice *coughcough*)
5. You've suddenly developed an interest in archery (I've never been so excited to go to summer camp!)
6. Every time someone says "cinnamon" you think "Cinna!" before you process the rest of the word (GO CINNA!)
7. You have read each book upside down and backwards out of boredom (Actually, no, but I know someone that did!)
8. You've developed an aversion to the smell of blood and roses (Blood, yes. Roses, no.)
9. You can actually come up with enough things to make a list like this (Yes, I'm coming up with this all on my own)
I love deadlines. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
Help, I've fallen and I can't...hey, nice carpet! It's soo pretty!
Hey, just because I have ADD does not mean that I- Hey, look, a bunny! I'm sorry, what was I saying? Oh, right. Just because I have ADD does not mean that I get distracted easily.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
You say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link