Author has written 7 stories for Vampire Knight, Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hey guys I did the thing and got a Tumblr! Still trying to figure things out but I would love it if you followed me! Some of my fics will be posted there. It doesn't really have a general theme it's all pretty much fandom spam of whatever I felt like fangirling most about that day :)
Feel free to send me requests! I mostly do oneshots or twoshots but if you have a pairing that you'd like to see more of or an idea that you would like me to do let me know! you can send requests here or on Tumblr! :)
My old pen name was knightlover then sunrise-chan and I just recently took the "The" out of my current username because tis my whim :) and that should be the last change I promise!
Flames are so stupid... they serve no purpose I will never flame an author and I will metaphorically spit on anybody who flames me and then get over it because they aren't worth anymore of my time.
For those of you few people who read Kiryuu Daycare its currently on hiatus because we have a few ideas but its really hard to get them down and make it go smoothly and we just lost our motivation hopefully someday soon we will get it back on track! If you have any ideas please let us know!
Update 1/14/14 - I am leaving Kiryuu Daycare and Not So Romantic Moment up even thought the writing is atrocious because I don't believe in taking stories down just because they're bad and then if I decide to go back and edit them the few people that favorite them wont be able to see the new version.
I write stuff on this website because im trying to be a better writer and if you see something wrong with my work please let me know, it would make me happy :)
Don't mess with me, I'm Hufflepuff!
I'll eat your brains and steal your stuff!
And if you think you're better than ME,
Pull out your wand and we'll see!
'Cause I've got a magic stick as well,
It's twelve inch, willow, unicorn tail.
This may just be my fifth year here,
But come on snakes I'll teach you fear!
So step on up, you Slytherins,
Come at me, you'll meet your ENDS!
ok ok im not a huffelpuff but i got this from my sister (annd she got it from who knows where...) and thought it was too funny to keep to myself XD even though i like Slytherins... oh well
Quotes of people that i like _
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them" Mark Twain
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that" Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals" Sirus Black (J.K. Rowling)
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." Mark Twain
"What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?" Alice, Alice in Wonderland
"just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" Dorie, Finding Nemo :D
"I like nonsense. It warms up the brain cells" Dr. Suess
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!