Author has written 3 stories for Sammy Keyes, Warriors, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Update in 2013: I'm officially done with myself.
NOTE TO EVERYONE: My stories will probably be discontinued at this rate. School has started up again, and I'm only allowed on the computer on weekends (even though it's MINE). My homework is getting piled on my shoulders and weekends are becoming more and more busy for me. I'm super sorry if this disappoints you. :(
If you want me to Beta Read you, just PM me
AGE: High school
BOOKS: WARRIORS, HARRY POTTER, SAMMY KEYES, BSC, BSG, HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL, CANDY APPLE, NANCY DREW, SKELETON CREEK, SEEKERS, EMILY WINDSNAP, JANE BLONDE, PRINCESS FROG, THE SECRET GARDEN, FRUITS BASKET (well its a manga), PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS, SEPTIMUS HEAP, ALADDIN PAPERBACKS and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON, ETC ETC ETC!!!!!!!!!
FAVE WARRIORS: SQUIRRELFLIGHT, BRAMBLECLAW, GRAYSTRIPE (more when he's a 'paw), LIONBLAZE, JAYFEATHER, CINDERPELT/HEART, DOVEPAW, BRIGHTHEART, MISTYSTAR, BLUESTAR , TAWNYPELT, OAKHEART, CLOUDTAIL, SANDSTORM(well actually i like the cheeky version of her) AND BRIARLIGHT.
LEAST FAVE: HAWKFROST, ONESTAR, BLACKSTAR, TIGERSTAR, IVYPAW, BLOSSOMFALL, THISTLECLAW, BROKENSTAR (duh!), DARKSTRIPE, LEAFPOOL and MILLIE
FAV PAIRINGS: ummmm, LIONxCINDER, GRAYXSILVER, BRAMBLEXSQUIRREL, BRIGHTXCLOUD, DOVEXTIGER, LEAFXCROW AND FEATHERXCROW
LEAST FAVE: ASHXSQUIRREL, LIONXICE, SQUIRRELXSTORM, GRAYXMILLIE, HEATHERXLION & JAYXCINDER (who thought of that one?!?!?)
FAVORITE WARRIOR BOOKS: the 1st arc, Sunset, Midnight, Moonrise, Firestar's Quest, The Sight, Bluestar's Prophecy, Fading Echoes, Twilight, Outcast.
LEAST FAVORITE WARRIOR BOOKS: Dark River , Starlight (Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw break up!) & The Fourth Apprentice.
Words women use:
FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
FIVE MINUTES This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
NOTHING: This means "something", and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. 'Nothing" usually signifies an
argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine'.
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows): This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
LOUD SIGH: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".
SOFT SIGH: Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".
GO AHEAD: At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
PLEASE DO: This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful
and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."
THANKS: A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
THANKS A LOT: This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."
Her heart raced a mile a minute
The Swift, Bright and Thorny ones: Three kits are born to SunClan aka ThunderClan. These kits have a large prophecy over there heads. If they can get over love, fights and jealousy that is to save all four Clans from a certain end...
Best Day Ever: Sammy and Marissa have a fight! but when Heather Acosta is abducted and threatening notes are left at Marissa's will these two girls unite to save possibly there own lives?
Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover
The Mystery of the Fiery Cup: aka the biggest joke of my life
My friend once said, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." I threw a dictionary at her.
People who say "Nothing is impossible!" haven't tried licking their elbow.
My friend once told me, "The first sign of insanity is hearing people talk to you, when nobody is." I replied, "Sorry, I can't hear you. The voices are talking back to me again."
My friend once said, "When writing stories, you need to let your imagination flow!" I said, "Trust me, if I let my imagination flow, we'd all be drowning."
While dragging me out the door, my friend once said, "Life is full of flavour, and it's tasting time! Let's go!" I replied, "Fun and adventure better taste like chocolate."
Friends will visit you in jail, good friends will bail you out, but BEST friends will be sitting next to you saying, "... That was epic! Let's do it again!"
my boy side
you love hoodies
you love jeans
dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt
shopping is torture (Unless it's video games or something like that!)
Sad movies suck
You own/ed a X-box
played with hot wheels as a kid
at some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
you own/ed a DS, PS2, or Saga( BUT I WANT 2!)
you used to be obsessed with power rangers
you watch sports on TV
gory movies are cool
you go to your dad for advice
you own like a trillion baseball caps
you like going to high school football games
you used to/do collect baseball/football cards
baggy pants are cool to wear
its kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (RED!)
you love to go crazy and not care what people think
sports are fun
talk with food in your mouth
sleep with socks on at night
Your girl side:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (i've never seen it, my mother thinks growing up watching the tree house pwns.)
You were in gymnastics/dance?
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (idk?)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. ( i make fun of my lil sis that way!)
Like being the star of every thing
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out(thx 4 reminding me!)
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (AND had trouble pulling it out)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it (stopping reminding me! :'(
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking (yay something i didnt do!)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (lol that happened yesterday, i was looking 4 my shirt!)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs (is that possible?)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair (sisters.)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble ( but sometimes i catch it!)
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door (this is done on a daily basis)
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (note to self: dont go walking anymore)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it (eww, a friend told me and i got stuck in it)
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot (lol i remember my thoughts: How would it feel?)
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on (OMG that totally happened once!)
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it (third grade.my worst 3rd grade memory!)
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (this happens once a day)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (yesterday!)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up (remember Brightshadow?)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it (my mum!)
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82.Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about (a part of my life lol)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair (any1 in my class can comfirm it)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (what the hell!?!?)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling. (how did u no i do that ALL THE TIME!!!)
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class. (haha my friend does that with me on tests: HELP!)
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
100 questions of RANDOMNESS
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Tried to cut thread for sewing and accidentally hacked off some finger skin...
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pics of me and friends and colored pictures
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I talk and sing
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Rock, pop and punk.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 10:00am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To find out what's making me so edgy
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The nights of summer.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Books, laptop, iPod, phone
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5"1 (getting taller)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope. I like small spaces
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No, the darkness is the best place to plot to overthrow my sister...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My sister
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? My mom's exoctic ones
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Curly hair or longish hair (This is what happens when all the bands you like have super long hair) and gray eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Nowhere. I'm not going to get mariried.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, both are bad.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Black olives and green peppers and extra cheese
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hmmm...chocolate
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My teddy bears?
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Did, found out he liked my best friend, got over it.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't know, don't care X)
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? My mother is terrified of squirrels, so never
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? ...
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? What?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Write a story about them.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: PURPLE!
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Does it matter?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My friend's numbers
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When my sister copies me with everything. It's better when people have their own opinions.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I've never been inside the USA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't know?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope.
37. FIRST JOB? I'll tell you when I get one.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Their was a time when me and my friends spent hours calling and texting random people.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes and writing
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, and no thanks they make them sound like hell in books
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? To be with the people I love.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don't even know, okay?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I am, but it's not someone who's alive.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Head and Shoulders, Herbal Essences and Pantene
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I get told too much that it's a disgrace
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Wha?
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I scratch my elbows mentally and my knees and thighs, so much a doctor diagnosed me with something or another
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I have no CD's but on my iPod, it has to be Big Time Rush and Victorious.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, it's personality that really counts. Although if his face looked like a butt, I probably wouldn't go near him.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Screaming in deep voice!
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The Library.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My colorful book
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't know. I just got one, but I'll go with about twenty?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? YES!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes, who doesn't?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? NONE!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Personality, charm, sense of humour, loyalty and looks.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Fafa
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? So. Many. The Summer Set at the moment I guess.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Too. Many.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? ...Wait, what?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? VANILLA!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? ...Yes...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I don't know.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? IDIOT! There was.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I don;t check.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Idc.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Some sort of juice that looks like wine.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I don't know.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Face
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I listen to music to get AWAY from thoughts.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? My BFF
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? OCTOBER
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Popeyes
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Every time I go to the mall, I end up buying some.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Avatar: The Last Airbender
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't like any specific days.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Neither.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? My phone case.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A big one :B
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: None.
On a Myer hairdryer:
"Do not use while sleeping."
(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of
"You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
"Directions: Use like regular soap."
(And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners:
"Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
"Do not turn upside down".
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
"Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought...??)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
"Do not iron clothes on body."
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after
taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction
accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head
colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a child's superman costume:
"Wearing of this garment does not enable
you to fly".
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Hawkfire, Wildheart., Sparrowflight, Sapphirepaw, Shadeheart, Brightheart7, Rainstorm007, Cherrystripe of ThunderClan, Spiritpelt, Swiftpaw of WindClan, Mosspath, Rainstorm, Emberheart0, Shiningspirit, Foxclaw999, Swiftpaw109
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list: Kaida Thorn, Gingerstar14, Brambleclaw's Babe, Amber Sea, Mistwing, Littlewhisker, Sakeraa, Sparrowflight, Griffenclaw, Katklaws, Rainstorm007, Squirrelflightlover, Swiftpaw109
10 Ways To Be S-T-U-P-I-D:
1. Ask For Directions To A Place Youre Already At.
2. Try To Order Pizza From McDonalds.
3. Get Hit By A Parked Car.
4. Try To Watch Saturday Cartoons On A Thursday.
5. Try To Sell Your Money.
6. Try To Play The Alphabet On The Piano.
7. Eat All You Can Eat At A Store.
8. Get Into A Fight With Yourself And Lose.
9. Try To Go Swimming Without Getting Wet.
10. Ask For Diet Water At A Restaurant
TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS!
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm retarded!"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT KISS YOU!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!"
20. At everything they say yell "LIAR!"
21. Pretend to be a phone.
22. Try to swim in the floor.
23. Tap on their door all night.
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred Or George?
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
Butter Beer or Fire Whiskey?
Zonko’s or Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes?
WEASLEY'S WIZARDING WHEEZES!!!!
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
The Three Broomsticks
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Beartie Bott's (i hate fizzing stuff)
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Their both annoying people .
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
If you think Onewhisker was AWESOME as a warrior but is a STUPID IDIOTIC MORON as a leader, copy this into your profile.
If you think Breezepaw is hated by his father, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Crowfeather and Leafpool should have stayed together, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If you think Barkface has lived waaay too long for any normal Warrior cat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Thornclaw deserve a mate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Jayfeather is more grumpy than the elders some days, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy, paste this onto your profile, and add your name: Kaida Thorn, Gingerstar14, Squirrelflightlover.
If you were ever leaning against a door and it opened and you fell, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever attempted to high-five someone and missed completely, copy and paste this inot your profile
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you've ever felt like someone(thing) was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If you think Harry Potter is still better than Twilight, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried when Sirius Black fell through the veil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a strong supporter of S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare), and want to give all the little House Elves neon colored socks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you laughed so hard you almost choked when Ron read Harry's tea leaves in divination, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes with yourself copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're one of the 8 percent who stayed with rock, copy and paste this into your profile.
99.5 of all teens would cry if Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 0.5 would bring a chair and popcorn. Copy and Paste if you're one of those 0.5 that would bring popcorn and a good chair screaming "JUMP!" the entire time.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile.
If you think Warriors or/and Harry Potter will rule this world and Twilight will go down in hell, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried when Longtail died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like the designs on Kleenex boxes, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile