Author has written 22 stories for Sweeney Todd, Hannah Montana, Pair of Kings, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Glee, Wizards of Waverly Place, and H2O: Just Add Water.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING USED IN MY STORIES, EXCEPT THE STORY PLOT. CHARACTERS, PLACES, ETC. ARE NOT MINE. (I'm putting it here because I forget them in my stories.)
HELLO! I am Disney's Darling, also known as Mrs Bieber. Sorry ladies! I'm married to Justin Bieber. I won't give you my real name, but you can call me Disney. I listen to my iPhone 5s 24/7! IRL, I am very immature, repetitive, obsessive, hear innuendos in everything, and 99% of my thoughts revolve around pretty boys and beautiful girls, but I like people a lot, if you're a nice person! And I like Justin Bieber, Titanic, The Great Gatsby, The Jonas Brothers, Top Gun, hugs, Seblaine, the internet, Glee, manga, Hannah Montana, hot crossdressers, Phil of the Future, Jalex, guys making out, Grant Gustin, JONAS, Disney Channel, being hyper, Nico di Angelo, squeeing, Sonny With A Chance, hurt/comfort fic, and fun stuff. My fandoms are my LIFE, so join the party and dance TILL THE WORLD ENDS!
I AM ON TUMBLR: marriedtojbiebs.tumblr.com
and also on twitter/instagram: @marriedtojbiebs
Level: iPhone 5s. And Disney Channel. Level iDisneyPhone5.
Where I'm from: Melbourne, Australia
Ships (italics indicates OTP) -
Top Gun: Iceman/Maverick
Glee: Seblaine, Seblainter, Blainter, St. Fuinnchel (came to me in a random thought and I fell in love), St. Berry, Andercest, Sebtana, Seklaine
Wizards of Waverly Place: Jalex. I could also get behind TJ/Alex and Jarper.
Suite Life series: Zack/Cody, Zack/London, Cody/Bailey, Zack/Maya
Percy Jackson: Lukercy, Percico, Jasico, Big Threesome, Percy/Octavian
Sonny With A Chance: Sonny/Chad
Phil of the Future: Phil/Keely
JONAS: Pretty much everything except Joe/Stella and Joe/Nick. But my OTP is Kevin/Joe and Kevin/Joe/Nick.
The Great Gatsby: Nick/Jay, Jay/Daisy, Nick/Jay/Daisy OT3
Inception: Dom/Ariadne, Dom/Arthur, Dom/Mal/Ariadne
Spider-Man (original trilogy): Peter/Mary Jane
Spider-Man (new series): Peter/Harry
Music I like: pop (as in genre pop, not pop for what's popular) electronica, dance, rock, and soundtracks to my fave shows/movies.
Favourite Singers: JUSTIN BIEBER, Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Koda Kumi, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Demi Lovato, Jessica Mauboy, Britney Spears
Favourite Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez
RPS: Jelena, Adommy, Kleo
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him onto your profile to help him dominate the world
Is gay? He has a girlfriend. (And even if he is gay, how is that an insult?)
Can't sing? Usher and Justin Timberlake fought over him.
Is ugly? Millions of girls think he's the hottest guy alive, and he's on millions of posters everywhere.
He's weak? He broke his foot on stage and carried on singing.
He's heartless? Listen to "Pray".
He's unsuccessful? 20 years old, 4 albums, 2 movies, 2 books, 20 awards, 2 tours, 40 million fans.
Do your research before you make fun of him!
If you support Justin Bieber and think the haters need to grow up and get themselves a life; copy and post this.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
( ̧•́( ̧•́(
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?” copy this onto your profile.
Selena Gomez NATURALLY makes my head go ROUND AND ROUND till I faint
and I'm FALLING DOWN but I still LOVE her LIKE A LOVE SONG especially
when she TELLs ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW; not listening to her music for one
day is like A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN, WHO SAYS she is MAGIC? I do! Go SELENA
GOMEZ AND THE SCENE! And I WON'T APOLOGIZE to anyone who doesn't like
this comment and I will BANG BANG BANG those haters!
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why there is only one religion in Australia.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage