Author has written 138 stories for Criminal Minds, CSI: New York, Mentalist, Hawaii Five-0, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, and Glee.
Hello, everyone! My name's Nooshin. Just ignore my username; as much as I love Hotch and Emily and would die to see them get married (or heck, even just see them hug once - their interactions at JJ and Will's wedding were the epitome of glorious), it's totally not creative or original. One of these days, I may overcome my laziness and change it to my tumblr one, criminallymindless...maybe. While I have written some stories for other fandoms, most are crossovers with my all time favorite show, Criminal Minds.
About Criminal Minds...saying it's an obsession of mine would be putting it lightly. It's an addiction. I'm an avid Hotly shipper; Hotch and Emily have been and always will be my OTP. Even with Emily off of the show (well, I'm still hanging onto the fact that she may be back to visit every once and a while), I still ship them - and because of that, I'll still continue writing Hotly fanfiction.
Also, Paget Brewster is my favorite actress ever. She's absolutely stellar, gorgeous, super talented, amazing at like...everything, and I love her. That's really all I can say; I love her.
And let's not even talk about Hawaii Five-0! My newest obsession, the best way to spend my summer...it's been a long time since I've joined a new fandom but there's just something about the characters, the setting, and the stories that is irresistible for a writer. I love it a little too much, can you tell?
My other ships include Doyle/Lauren/Emily and Clyde/Emily on Criminal Minds, Kono/Steve on Hawaii Five-0, and Caskett on Castle.
Follow me onand on , and check me out on !
Feel free to check out an
For my Colors of Life series: The stories are in no particular order; I've just published them in the order of colors on the rainbow. However...if you want to read them in a somewhat chronological order, it would be blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white, pink, purple, brown, and black. Also, "Green" does have a sequel (since everyone wanted one), which is "Red." Thanks for reading! :)
* Daddy's Little Girl (complete) - A collection of milestones in the lives of the Hotchners, including their daughter in my head canon, Avery. Eventually culminates in a tie-in with the LaMontagne family. Rated T.
* Fade to Black (complete) - While in the shower one day, Emily notices a lump on the underside of her breast and immediately fears for the worst - fears for her health and the welfare of her family. A story rife with emotions both good and bad, Fade to Black explores the trials and tribulations involved when a loved one contracts breast cancer. Rated T. (Some chapters may be marked as mature.)
* If That Mockingbird Don't Sing (complete) - Just when it seems as if nothing could go wrong in the lives of Emily and Aaron Hotchner, everything does. When they are forced to suffer the loss of a precious baby boy, how will they possibly cope? Mockingbird makes one consider the emotions and troubles that must be faced - and solved - after an event as earth-shattering the death of a child. Rated T. (Some chapters may be marked as mature.)
Related oneshot: Another Taste of Heavenly Rush
* Kiss the Cook (complete) - With his brother Sean as his matchmaker, Aaron Hotchner begins to wonder if he'll ever find the woman of his dreams. One day, however, he does; her name is Emily Prentiss. But when Emily leaves for Yale, forcing them apart, will their paths ever cross once more? Spanning the course of roughly nine years, Kiss the Cook is a love story in two parts and marks the roller-coaster ride that constitutes a romance effected by outside forces such as job obligations - and a jealous ex-wife. Rated T. (Some chapters may be marked as mature.)
* Profiler, Profiled (complete)
* Memento Mori (complete)
* Fallen Angel (complete)
* Lost and Found (complete)
* Promiscuity (complete)
Nominations and Awards:
2010 Profiler's Choice Awards
2011 Profiler's Choice Awards
2012 Profiler's Choice Awards
TEN WAYS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL MINDS FANATIC:
1.) You start to put people into categories such as he/she is a HOTCH or, he/she is a EMILY.
2.) You are reading this list, just to make sure.
3.) When you start talking about Criminal Minds, your best friend says, "Here we go again..." and is suddenly very interested in the math home work that she had been cursing at five seconds ago...
4.) You have a quote from Criminal Minds for almost every occasion.
5.) You fear that you will die from suspense before you get to watch the next episode of Criminal Minds.
6.) You think that the 100 dollars that it is going to take to buy the seventh season of Criminal Minds on DVD will be worth it.
7.) You zone out in class scribbling random things about Criminal Minds into your notebook
8.) All your notebooks and folders and binders have things such as, "Criminal Minds ROCKS!" and "Criminal Minds" on it.
9.) Everything relates back to Criminal Minds. Even. Your. Laundry.
10.) You can sympathize with other's addictions, such as your best friend's addiction with Naruto.
11.) When you listen to a song on the radio, you say "Oh, that would be a great song for (Insert ship here)(HOTLY!!).
12.) You randomly start profiling people you meet at school, in stores, EVERYWHERE.
13.) You spend all of your free time writing fanfiction stories.
14.) I'm making a list of ten ways to know that you are a Criminal Minds fanatic, and I have fourteen...
List Twelve fictional characters from the same book/movie/TV Show
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Ummm...no...? I mean, has anyone actually written a Hayley/Gideon pairing?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Heck yeah! Morgan is sexy! ;)
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Well, no, I don't know what would happen, because I don't exactly know how Ashley would get Garcia pregnant...
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, there are loads of fics about Will and JJ. And Henry of course! (Sorry, I just think that Mekhai is absolutely adorable.) :D
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Wow, that's actually kind of perfect. Yeah, they were a good couple, except for the fact that Haley couldn't really understand Hotch's emotional attachment to the job and his team. I know that lots of people hate her, but I don't because I know that at one point, there were really in love. I liked her character, and even though I love Hotch/Emily, Haley and Hotch (especially with Jack in the picture) made a pretty okay family.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Definately Five/Nine. JJ and Elle? Not happening.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
Huh. Rossi walking in on Hotch and Seaver...you know, I've read a fic like that which ended up in a threesome, but realistically, I'd say that even though Hotch is Rossi's best friend and somewhat of a protege, Rossi's father-daughter relationship with Seaver would make him get kind of majorly pissed off. Kind of. (I'm so bad at these.)
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Reid and Elle...hmmm...after Reid saves Elle in 1x09 ("Derailed"), they get together in his hotel room and have drinks and just talk about how their lives go on, despite how horrid the job can be. Yes, I do know that the episode played out something along these lines. I'm not very creative, what can I say? (Pathetic summary, I know, but I couldn't really think of anything else.)
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Ummm...yeah, there is. Some femslash writers have probably thought about it, but for me...I've never forayed that deeply into my fanfiction-writing. So if nobody minds, I'll stick to Hotch/Emily and Garcia/Kevin. :)
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Rossi and Seaver, eh? Okay, I actually have a good one for this. After "Lauren" (post-ep story) and pseudo-Emily's funeral, Seaver starts struggling with her initial desire to work in the FBI when she sees that even her mentor, a strong-willed, experienced woman, ended up at the hands of an unsub. It would be a story about how short life is and whether they (the BAU) are actually changing anything in the world.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
[sigh] Well, after Emily's car crash in 5x10 ("Retaliation"), Morgan offers some comfort at the hospital...and at home. But I don't think I could write it. I don't necessarily oppose/hate the whole Demily ship, it's just...my heart stays true to Hotch/Emily, and while I love Emily and Morgan's relationship, I can only see them as over-protective siblings. They're cute, though. :)
12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
Let me just spell this out. If Emily and JJ got together, would Emily's ex get together with Rossi? OKAY. Well, first of all, no. JJ has Will, and I am extremely tunnel-visioned in that I can only see Emily with Hotch, so that would definitely make a very interesting situation. ;) But anyway, who would be her ex? OMG WOULD IT BE IAN DOYLE? Even though they never dated, of course...but that is such a funny thought...(him and Rossi) especially since Rossi was married before, and to three women. Go figure.
13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
Morgan and Will? Hilarious. Ummm...Strong Safety. (Don't ask.) But basically it would be about a picnic that all the BAU members (and close family) went to. Will and Morgan talk about random stuff, then end up playing (tackle?) football with the rest of the gang. Who wins? Morgan's team, of course! Or do they...? I totally got the title from when Morgan takes down the Unsub in 5x19 ("A Rite of Passage"), and he says, "I played a little strong safety back in college." And Emily goes, "No idea what that means." BEST MOMENT EVER. (Random, yes, I know. I'm sorry, I really am.)
14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
JJ and Garcia? Ehhh...no. At least, not in my opinion. Although I'm sure it's been written before...
Unsafe External Link