Author has written 3 stories for Justice League, Naruto, and Harry Potter.
ok people sorry i havent updated in a loonng time but ive been in marine boot camp for 3 months, it sucked, well now im a marine so i have all the time to write stay tuned for updates,
ps. i will never abandon my stories
welp here goes, im a boy, 22 years old, and leaving for the marines and blah blah blah blah blah blah
First i would just like to say im not abandoning my Naruto story, its just the muse is hitting me pretty hard for my superman story.
i would just like to say i have nothing personally against Lois Lane. I think after pre-crisis the comics tried their best to make her a worthy woman to Clark Kent. And unfortunatly thats my problem, Superman is not Clark Kent, Clark Kent is just a mask, and Kal-El is the real superman. Back in the 60's or even the 50's it was okay for woman to be damsels in distress, and for the man to come and save her. But now we are in the 21 century, that act is played out and over used. Nothng about the whole Clark/Lois thing makes any sense to me. Honestly if i was Superman i would have broke it off years ago. I dont mean to bash Lois, but she is only purley attracted to Superman sexualy, and the fact he's a hero to millions.
Diana on the other hand is perfect for him, both completly alien to their current society, both fighting to make their world a better place, in both their personas. The only two hero's who superhero persona is their actual selves. some shared powers, and both will live a god awful long long time, most comics have Kal living a thousand years, some hundreds of thousands of years.
lets see the only thing similar between clark and lois is their work place, and the sheer animal hungry, lust driven sexual desire between them, O wait i meant between superman and lois not clark. Understand where im coming from. And sme of you may make the argument that afte lois found out the truth everything was okey dokey. well screw that, why was she so mad in the first place, i'll tell you, its because the super adonis hunk she thought she had was really her clumsy unattractive coworker. she had no reason to be mad, he protects the planet, in fact Clark should of been mad ove the fact she got mad, jerk!
soon im going to write a Harry Potter fic just for the simple fact that most potter fic on her just makes me mad. Trust me, just really read one. Most spells in the potterverse shoots out a want in a beam of light. The beam doesnt curve, expand, inflates or blow up, soooo why does some authors hav harry jumping seven feet to dodge it. i mean all it take is a simple step to the side and bammm, dodged a bullet. dont believe me, read the Dumbledor and voldy fight in order of the phoenix, wait scratch that, watch the movie, you dont see Dumbles flying across the room to get a away from a few spells do you.
ive read soome pretty awesome naruto fics one this site, but one thing all the authors have in coomon is the fact that everyone can sense chakra like power levels in dragon ball z. Really... does any one pay attention to the manga or do they take fanFiction to the heart and crucify the canon, o and yes i know in my naruto story toad oil was used outside of the mountain, but for my story to work that had to happen, other then that i will never divert from the powers and abilities of the origional universe, o wait yes i will hahahahahahaha
stay tuned for more of my Authors Rant
im sorry if i offended anyone, completly not my intention, plz review my stories and subscribe :0
if you look at my profile image thats how my superman outfit will look, from the man on steel movie coming out next year
just to let anyone know im not bias towards ron, wait fuck it yes i am, burn you evil ginger
Reasons why I hate Ron
1. He is an arrogant prat (fourth year, Triwizard Tournament)2. He refuses to listen to reason (fourth year, Triwizard Tournament), how many times does your best mate have to say he didn't put his name in the goblet, jerk! How long he and Harry has been friends, would he think his best mate would lie
3. He ignores evidence when it does not support him (third year with Scabbers and Crookshanks)
4. He is an idiot (he tried to fly the car to Hogwarts instead of simply sending an owl, and broke his wand by hitting it on the car. Harry can’t be blamed for this; he’s still rather new to the Wizarding World)
5. He chickens out of things (HE LEFT HARRY ON THE HUNT FOR HORCRUXES WHO IN THE HELL WOULD LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS ON THE MOST IMPORTANT HUNT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. He has no manners (have you ever seen him eat?)
7. He has no respect for others (how much attention did he pay to Padma at the Yule Ball?) that's right NONE, and she was so cute
8. He has a high opinion of himself (he always want to drink Firewhisky, which has alcohol), very arrogant in his way of thinking
9. He won’t accept charity from Harry, because he can’t understand that it isn’t charity.
10. He makes fun of Hermione just because she is smarter than him (first year) and damn near every year afterwards. Really he almost got her killed in first year.
11. He doesn’t have one thousandth of the bravery Harry has (he always runs away, like from the forest in deathly hallows)
12. He always swears and curses, inconsiderate of others around him
13. Try to name one useful thing he did in the book without being prompted. Can’t think of anything? I thought not.
14. He is jealous of Harry because he got his parents blown up and his head cut open. Fame has it problems too ever heard the saying the more money we come across the more problems we see
15. Ron has no character depth. The most strongly he’s ever felt about anything is when he’s jealous of Harry
16. He assumed that no one would want to take Hermione to the ball, she smart, attractive and has a good personality
17. He spent years alienating Ginny from the Golden Trio because she was his “baby sister”
18. He’s biased and believes all Slytherins are evil, completely forgetting that Pettigrew was in Gryffindor
19. He is a ginger and wears orange, nuff said
20. He gets everyone else Chudley Cannon gifts, believing that they are everyone's favorite team just because they are his.
21. He complains about how he gets maroon sweaters from his Mum in front of Harry, who would give anything to get something from his Mum. How inconsiderate can he get?
22. He constantly bickers with Hermione just because she is mostly right
23. He doesn’t do his work (procrastinates on homework and doesn’t do his prefect duties) and in the end gets Hermione to do his own work
24. He is a bully to younger students when he remembers how lost he felt when he was an ickle firstie
25. He’s taller than Harry, nuff said
26. Abuses his prefect position, only kept in line with the presence of Hermione
27. Even after he KNEW Harry's life was crappy with the Dursleys, he was still jealous of Harry's unwanted fame