Author has written 17 stories for Big Time Rush, Lab Rats, 2012, and Queer as Folk.
My name is BigTimeRusher12. I LOVE Big Time Rush! I am a TOTAL Rusher! It's my favorite TV show! I'm also a huge Lab Rats fan!
Big Time Rush:
1. "Big Time Sickness" (Completed/Chapters- 10)
Kendall gets sick one day. How will his friends deal with their leader being sick? Easy: by taking care of him. But it looks like his sickness is harder to get rid of than they thought. What can they do to help their friend?
2. "Big Time Relapse" (Completed/Chapters- 12)
Sequel to "Big Time Sickness". When Kendall gets sick again, the boys eventually find out what he really has. What does he really have and how will the guys take it?
1. "Sick Inventor" (Completed/Chapters- 9)
When Donald gets sick, how will the rats deal with it?
2. "Day at the Ice Rink" (Completed/One-shot)
On a really hot day, Tasha suggests that the whole family go ice skating. Everyone loves the idea, except Donald. Donald looks back on a terrible experience he had. Will this experience stop him from ever skating again? For PurpleNicole531, as part of her "Day at the..." series.
3. "Leo's Christmas Wish" (Completed/One-shot)
We all know that Leo can be careless. Especially with Donald's inventions. When Donald builds a brand new one-of-a-kind invention and Leo accidentally breaks it, Donald gets mad and grounds him. When Leo makes a wish that he regrets, will the wish change his life forever?
4. "Threat, Through Song?" (Completed/One-shot)
Bree's being bullied, so she decides to get back at her tormentor, but through... song? Did she do the right thing? To her, yes, but her actions had... disastrous consequences. Will she regret what she did?
Inspired by the Degrassi episode “Barely Breathing”, when Maya sang that song about Zoe.
Queer as Folk:
1. "Emergency Protocol" (Completed/One-shot)
Michael's sick. With what you may ask? Well, thought to be a simple stomachache, turns out to be much more.
2. "Cuts" (Complete/One-shot)
One day, Ben finds Michael on the street all battered and bruised. What happened and why? After some questioning, Ben, Hunter, Debbie and Carl find out some very... interesting information.
Stories in Progress:
Big Time Rush:
1. "James" (In Progress/Chapters- 10) (Postponed for the time being)
James is different, he knows that. He has a disability called Cerebral Palsy, and he had it since he was born. He gets teased and picked on at school for being different. What'll happen to James? Find out!
2. "Big Time Mermaids" (In Progress/Chapters- 3) (Postponed for the time being)
Jo Taylor, Camille Roberts and Katie Knight were three ordinary girls. One day, these girls develop some...unique powers and abilities. What are these powers and abilities they developed and how will they use them?
3. "Big Time Boarding School" (In Progress/Chapters- 6) (Postponed for the time being)
Kendall and Katie go to Lake Pine Academy, a boarding school in California. What ups and downs will Kendall face at his first time going to a boarding school?
1. "Schizophrenia?" (In Progress/Chapters- 8) (Postponed for the time being)
Sequel to "Sick Inventor". With Donald feeling better, everything seems normal, right? Wrong! One day changes the lives of the Davenports forever. Something is wrong with Donald and they tend to find out what it is.
2. "Lab Rats Mini Stories" (In Progress/Chapters- 2)
Mini stories involving various tasks, decisions, and memories. SOME of these possibly happen after "Which Father Knows Best?" Some chapters involve my OC, Emily Davenport.
Emily Marie Davenport
3. "Emily and the Rats" (In Progress/Chapters- 2)
Goes through the series, only with Emily as one of the characters. One day, she and Leo discover Davenport's lab and Adam, Bree and Chase. Follow her and the entire family on adventures, schemes and hijinks.
Emily Marie Davenport
4. "Secrets Unravelled" (In Progress/Chapters- 3)
Everyone has secrets. Some are good, and some are bad. Some secrets are kept because they're meant to protect you, but they may end up hurting you in the end. Someone in the family is keeping a secret. Who is it? What's the secret? More importantly, why are they keeping it?
Emily Marie Davenport
5. "Private School Affairs" (In Progress/Chapters- 2)
When Emily is offered to go to an elite private school, will she take it? If she does, it means saying goodbye to her friends and family. Is it worth it? Does this school sound all that great?
Emily Marie Davenport
Queer as Folk:
1. "Open Your Eyes" (In Progress/Chapters- 2)
Ben and Michael are home alone one night. When they have sex, the condom breaks. Now, Michael is in danger of being HIV positive. He then ends up hospitalized. Can he be saved before it's too late?
Queer as Folk:
Sequel to "Emergency Protocol". With Michael's appendix out, all is well for him, right? Wrong! A couple days after his surgery, he develops an infection. Will he be all right, or will the infection take his life?
Michael has a secret he's been hiding. The secret is in the title. The question is, why has he been doing this, and how long can he hide it?
Songs I Like (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Artist & Songs:
Big Time Rush
Any Kind Of Guy
Shot In The Dark
Til I Forget About You
City Is Ours
Nothing Even Matters
Count On You (feat. Jordin Sparks)
I Know You Know (feat. Cymphonique)
Big Time Rush (Theme)
This Is Our Someday
All I Want for Christmas is You
Music Sounds Better With U (feat. Mann)
All Over Again
Love Me Love Me
If I Ruled the World (feat. Iyaz)
Time of Our Life
Blow Your Speakers
Like Nobody's Around
Picture to Burn
Teardrops On My Guitar (Radio Single Remix)
A Place In This World
Teardrops On My Guitar (Pop Version)
You Belong With Me
Tell Me Why
You're Not Sorry
The Way I Loved You
Forever & Always
Love Story (Pop Mix)
Back to December
The Story of Us
Today Was a Fairytale
Mine (Pop Mix)
Sparks Fly (Live)
I Knew You Were Trouble
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
Welcome to New York
Out of the Woods
All You Had to Do Was Stay
Shake It Off
Who Will I Be
This Is Me (feat. Joe Jonas)
Wouldn't Change a Thing (feat. Joe Jonas)
Give your Heart A Break
Really Don't Care (feat. Cher Lloyd)
Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Round and Round
A Year Without Rain
Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Shake It Up
Love You Like a Love Long
Hit the Lights
The Best of Both Worlds
Just Like You
Pumpin' Up the Party
If We Were a Movie
The Other Side of Me
This Is the Life
We Got the Party
Make Some Noise
Old Blue Jeans
Life's What You Make It
One in a Million
Bigger Than Us
You and Me Together
Life's What You Make It (Live)
You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home
The Best of Both Worlds (2009 Movie Mix)
It's All Right Here
Let's Do This
He Could Be the One
Just a Girl
I Wanna Know You (feat. David Archuleta)
Every Part of Me
Ice Cream Freeze (Let's Chill)
Don't Wanna Be Torn
Let's Get Crazy
I Wanna Know You
Kiss It Goodbye
I'll Always Remember You
Need A Little Love (feat. Sheryl Crow)
Are You Ready
Love That Lets Go (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
I'm Still Good
Been Here All Along
Wherever I Go
Wherever I Go (feat. Emily Osment)
Kiss the Girl
The Rest of My Life
I Learned from You (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
See You Again
East Northumberland High
G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)
Start All Over
Good and Broken
I Miss You
Don't Walk Away
Butterfly Fly Away (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
Billy Ray Cyrus
Back to Tennessee
Ready, Set, Don't Go (feat. Miley Cyrus)
Victoria Justice & Cast
Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Freak the Freak Out (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Best Friend's Brother (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Beggin' On Your Knees (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
All I Want is Everything (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
You're the Reason (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Give It Up (feat. Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande)
Song 2 You (feat. Lean Thomas III & Victoria Justice)
Finally Falling Give It Up (feat. Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande)
Leave It All to Shine (feat. Miranda Cosgrove & Victoria Justice)
Make It in America (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Take A Hint (feat. Victoria Justice & Elizabeth Gillies)
Countdown (feat. Leon Thomas III & Victoria Justice)
Don't You (Forget About Me) (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Here's 2 Us (feat. Victoria Justice)
L.A. Boyz (feat. Victoria Justice & Ariana Grande)
Leave It All to Me (theme to iCarly) (feat. Drake Bell)
Stay My Baby
About You Now
I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)
We Got The World
All Night (Cash Cash Radio Edit)
Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) (Clean Version)
You and Me
Broken (New Version)
Everything (Live In Studio)
A Thousand Years
Love Me Like You Do
My Favorite TV Shows (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Rush
Favorite TV Show Characters (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Rush
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever fell UP the stairs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had trouble opening your locker but did the right combination, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever ran into a door, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair or any seat, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've set your phone down and forgot where you set it, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you copy and paste stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile. (I'm not a teenager anymore, but I'm keeping this on here)
If you believe every child deserves a chance to grow up and go to school, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Facebook went down, 99.99% of the American population would go into depression and/or kill themselves. If you are one of the .01% who would take a sip of milkshake and go on with your life like nothing had even happened, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like Winx Club and like the transformations, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you LOVE Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever wanna meet Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever MET Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Big Time Rush is the most amazing TV show and band in the world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Kogan bromance, copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you wanna be Big Time Rush's Worldwide girl and Kendall's Cover Girl, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like the show Lab Rats, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile and add the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: Kendall Knight, James Maslow, Logan Henderson, Carlos Garcia (Big Time Rush).
Go BIG or go home. The TIME it takes doesn't matter. It's the RUSH of the experience that counts.
Who is your favorite boy?- Kendall Schmidt
Who is your favorite character?- Kendall Knight
What is your all-time favorite song?- Elevate
What is your favorite episode?- Big Time Audtion
What's your OTP?- Jendall (Jo & Kendall)
Who is your favorite BTR girl?- Jo
What's your favorite song off BTR?- Worldwide
What's your favorite song off Elevate?- Elevate
What is your favorite single?- Music Sounds Better With U
Do you have any posters?- Yes, 3
Have you ever seen BTR live?- Yes, twice!
Who was your favorite guest star on the show?- Jordin Sparks
Which member (band AND cast) do you think you'd get along with the most?- Logan
Have you ever been tweeted by any of the members?- No
How did you get into them?- I saw the first episode and heard their songs
Do your friends make fun of you for liking them?- No
Are you a CLOSET BTR fan?- What does that even mean?
The show or the music?- I love both, but I'd go for the music
What does BTR mean to you?- Four fun-loving guys who use music to inspire and touch people's hearts
What does the fandom mean to you?- Friends
What song would you like to see the boys cover?- Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas, The Way That You Do by Ross Lynch & Had Me @ Hello by Luke Benward
Who would you like to see guest star on the show?- The stars from all the Disney Channel shows
What's your favorite friendship?- KOGAN!
Have you ever gone out and bought a teenage magazine just for the BTR poster inside?- All the time
Would you rather guest star on the show or be featured in a song?- Both, I love Big Time Rush alot!
If you could tell any member anything right now, what would you say?- "Hi."
Big Time Rush- Any Kind Of Guy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUpqQRkJis
Big Time Rush- Famous- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cDZq4AFnk&feature=relmfu
Big Time Rush- City is Ours- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k-BxdNKtzE&feature=relmfu
Big Time Rush- Big Night- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gAf6Ip5ak&feature=related
Big Time Rush- Music Sounds Better With U- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXlyoVlWTs&feature=relmfu
Big Time Rush- Time of Our Life- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGTqbPGOYVw
Big Time Rush- Elevate- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTn50pt7RLU
Big Time Rush- Windows Down- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Al0GXbCm8&feature=relmfu
Big Time Rush- Like Nobody's Around- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34hPO8j75M
Big Time Rush- Confetti Falling- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9_Jvt-UYU
Big Time Rush- We Are- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL5mHJYcE5I
Big Time Rush episodes (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Audition
Big Time School of Rocque
Big Time Crib
Big Time Bad Boy
Big Time Love Song
Big Time Mansion
Big Time Photo Shoot
Big Time Break
Big Time Demos
Big Time Party
Big Time Jobs
Big Time Blogger
Big Time Terror
Big Time Dance
Big Time Sparks
Big Time Fever
Big Time Video
Big Time Concert
Welcome Back, Big Time
Big Time Fans
Big Time Girlfriends
Big Time Live
Big Time Halloween
Big Time Sneakers
Big Time Pranks
Big Time Christmas
Big Time Guru
Big Time Crush
Big Time Beach Party
Big Time Songwriters
Big Time Reality
Big Time Girl Group
Green Time Rush
Big Time Moms
Big Time Prom Kings
Big Time Break Up
Big Time Single
Big Time Wedding
Big Time Rocker
Big Time Strike
Big Time Contest
Big Time Superheroes
Big Time Secret
Big Time Interview
Big Time Move
Big Time Returns
Big Time Double Date
Big Time Merchandise
Big Time Surprise
Big Time Decision
Big Time Babysitters
Big Time Gold
Big Time Camping
Big Time Rescue
Big Time Bloopers
Big Time Invasion
Big Time Scandal
Big Time Lies
Big Time Bonus
Big Time Cameos
Big Time Tour Bus
Big Time Pranks II
Big Time Rides
Big Time Tests
Big Time Cartoon
Big Time Break Out
Specials & Movies:
Big Time Rush: Live From Times Square
7 Secrets With Big Time Rush
Big Time Rush: Hello London (Only on Nick UK & Ireland)
MTV Live With Big Time Rush (Only on MTV (UK & Ireland) and Nick UK & Ireland)
Big Time Rush: Music Sounds Better With U
Big Time Movie
Big Time Tour
Big Time Rush Concert Special: Party All Night
Big Time Marvin
Big Time Dreams
If Big Time Rush ruled the world:
There would be no sickness (thanks to James).
There would be free cinnamon roll Wednesdays (thanks to Kendall).
There would be a dance party every day at 1 (thanks to Logan).
Everyone would have nap time for at least an hour every single day (thanks to Carlos).
You say/I say:
You say Jonas Brothers,
I say Big Time Rush
You say Taylor Lautner,
I say Kendall Schmidt
You say basketball,
I say hockey
You say the city is mine,
I say the City is Ours
You say Girlfriend,
I say Boyfriend
You say Oh No,
I say Oh Yeah!
You say you hate Big Time Rush,
I say, GET OFF MY PAGE!
FAN PLEDGE FOR BIG TIME RUSH!:
To the group of pop,
I pledge that my love will never stop.
They make me laugh, they make me cry,
they are heroes, and there's a million and one reasons why.
I love how cute and dedicated they are,
it's 100% true they are pop stars.
They make my heart melt when they sing,
and also when they strum those guitar strings.
I just want to say Kendall, Carlos, Logan, and James.
I really love you and how you play games.
So I pledge this to BTR, I will be a true fan for these 4 stars!!
Remember you're not alone and you're not invisible. And remember you're a cover girl or cover boy. You have to elevate above the hate, have the time of our life, because you have no idea where it could lead you. Even though it may seem like you're doing the same thing all over again, you have to keep trying. Show me that you're a superstar. Remember that music sounds better with u. When someone tells you that your dreams are impossible, tell them, "If I ruled the world" Give it your all and never give up. Love me love me. Yeah, I had no idea where to put that last one, so I just left it at the end.
Some people have disabilities, I totally understand that. In fact, I am one of those people. Guys, we all have flaws we all have to deal with. Each and every one of us has a burden we have to carry around our whole lives. No one in this world is perfect. NO ONE. And we having a disability makes us no different than the rest. We are all people, we all have feelings. So why pick on those who are hurting? Why pick on those who are having a difficult time? There is no need to do that. All you are doing is hurting yourself.
I don’t want any of you to feel any less than the rest because you have to carry a burden everywhere you go. I know you may not realize it, but you are all beautiful in your own way. All of you are beautiful both inside and out. I don’t want any of you to feel unloved. I love all of you for who you are. To me it doesn't matter if you’re different to me. It doesn't matter if you have a disability or if you look a little bit different. You all deserve love. No one should ever feel unloved.
Lab Rats episodes (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Crush, Chop and Burn
Rats on a Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart and Smarter
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow the Helicopter?
Back From the Future
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Night of the Living Virus
Concert in a Can
Missin' the Mission
Robot Fight Club
The Rats Strike Back
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
The Bionic 500
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Sink or Swim
Mission: Mission Creek High
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble the Orbs
Principal from Another Planet
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What!?!
Armed and Dangerous
Rise of the Secret Soldiers
First Day of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Season 4 (Lab Rats: Bionic Island)
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
Bionic Action Hero
One of Us
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
Lab Rats: On the Edge
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Four
"Cool, let me see! (lifts hub cab on his face up and accidentally slices part of Donald's jet wing with his heat vision and Donald screams) Whoops. I think I'm just gonna pull this back down." (pulls hub cab back down) – Adam
"And tape... to put him back together." – Adam
"I want my chip back! I want my chip back! (Slices elevator cables with temporary heat vision. Smoke comes out of control panel. Bree crosses her arms and Adam claps) Okay. I have to stay calm, so I don't glitch again, but just for the record, I would like to say...not a fan of the heat vision." – Chase
Which Father Knows Best?
"Big D's gonna be back any minute! Do something!!" – Leo
(Sarcastically) "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear ya. Could you say it a little louder?!" – Douglas
You know you're obsessed with Lab Rats when...
You can repeat lines the characters say when they say it
You constantly quote Lab Rats
You randomly start talking about it
You hope to develop bionics someday
Lab Rats Survey!
Who's your favorite bionic?- Bree
Who's your favorite villain?- Marcus
What's your favorite episode?- I have many favorites, but my ultimate favorite is "The Jet-Wing"
Who's your favorite adult?- Donald
Who was your favorite guest star on the show?- Madison Pettis
What was the first episode you saw?- Spike's Got Talent
Who would you like to see guest star on the show?- Olivia Holt
What's your favorite friendship?- Brase
Lab Rats: Elite Force episodes (Bolded ones are my favorite)
The Rise of Five
Holding out for a Hero
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
Coming Through in the Clutch
Home Sweet Home
Game of Drones
They Grow Up So Fast
Home Sweet Home
"That was the 86th Sklyar who isn't Sylar!" – Oliver
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Fun little "stupid quiz' thing I found. I’ve done all the things in bold.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Have gotten caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a cherry tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 mins to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was on
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
101. Didn't realize that numbers 13 and 59 were skipped
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Sometimes, but not all the time)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (I like it SOMETIMES)
Sad movies suck. (Depends on the movie, if I like it)
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Dark green, black, dark blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun. (I like SOME sports we did in gym: Racquetball, Volleyball, Tennis, Ping-Pong, Soccer, Frisbee Golf, and Archery. Watching them on TV is boring)
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear Lip Gloss/Chap Stick.
You love to shop. (Sometimes I do, not all the time)
You wear eyeliner. (Only to dances or school picture day)
You wear the color pink or purple.
Go to your mom for advice.
Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple, or Gold is one of your favorite colors. (Purple and Pink are mine)
You consider Cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black. (I don't hate it, I just like colors better)
You like hanging out at the mall. (I sometimes like the mall)
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (EXCEPT ear rings and body jewelry)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, & get dressed. (I don't wear make-up that much, only once in a while)
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (I still do)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
My girl side won!
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? 22
2. Height? 5'1
3. Eyes? Gray
4. Have any tattoos? No
5. Piercings? No
6. Fave food? Tough one, but Spaghetti.
7. Fave pizza topping? Cheese
8. Fave drink? Ice Tea
9. Siblings? 1 brother
10. Been in a fight? No
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? None
12. Weight? One twenty-something
13. Fave snack? Tough one
14. Fave candy? Sweet Tarts
15. Fave movie? Don't know
16. Fave show? Lab Rats
17. Do you smoke? No and I don't plan to.
18. Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes
19. Any scars? 1 all the way down my back. I had back surgery in 2007.
20. Fave music? Pop
21. Fave actor? Hal Sparks
22. Where do you live? USA
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My grandpa. He died last year.
24. Last person who made you cry? My uncle. Kept antagonizing me until I cried.
25. Do you enjoy school? Eh, sorta
26. Desires? To become an author/illustrator of children's book. If that doesn't work out, graphic designer.
27. Fave fast food joint? McDonald's
28. What's the last thing you drank? Chocolate milk
29. What are you doing right now? Answering these questions.
30. Where would you like to go? California or New York City
31. Are you in a relationship? No
32. Ever been arrested? No
33. Ever had a stalker? No
34. Ever gone sky-diving? No
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I've nevr thought about it and don't wanna think about it.
36. Is there a god? I believe there is
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, right by me.
38. Are you squeamish? No
39. Are you a human? Yes, duh!
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? I don't know.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? I don't know
42. Do people find you attractive? I guess
43. What annoys you? My brother, deadlines, idiots
44. What are you afraid of? Spiders, snakes, bees
45. Gold or silver? Gold
46. Are people afraid of you? No
47. Do you sing in public? No!
48. Ever been screwed over? No
49. Does money make people happy? If there's a lot, yeah
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Yeah
51. What's your hair look like? Long, brown hair
52. First job? Two week interneship at the Leader Hearald
53. Do you like meeting new people? Yes.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Mostly
55. Ever played strip poker? No
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No
57. Ever been in a car accident? No
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? None. I fell up the stairs.
59. Do you care what people think of you? No
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? I don't know.
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope
62. What kind of car do you have? Don't have one.
63. Time you were born? 2:18 pm
64. Ever break any bones? My collarbone when I was four years old.
65. Fave childhood toy? Barbie. I had and still have tons of them.
66. Fave author? Barbara Park
67. Are you a paranoid person? Nope
68. Have any enemies? No
69. Are you afraid of heights? Yes and no
70. Last movie you watched? Soul Surfer
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever watched? Part of The Shining
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
73. Fave color? Purple and Pink
74. What time do you usually wake up? On school days, it was 6:30 am; now, usually around 10 am
75. What are you doing? Didn't you already ask me this?
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money, I.D, license
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? 2 hours, for my internship
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? I don't have a job.
79. Can you do a handstand? No
80. Are you an angry person? No
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Not that I know of.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Eh
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? No.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Never tried, but I'd say no.
85. Are you delusional? No
86. What is something you are horrible at? Singing. I love it, but I'm terrible at it.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? I don't know, honestly
88. Can you lift someone who is twice your weight? No
89. Would you rather be a ninja or pirate? Ninja
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? The Adventures of Sharkoy and Lavagirl wasn't a worst movie. The 3D on it sucked, though.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
92. Do ou suffer from short-term memory loss? No
93. How are you feeling right now? Tired
94. What annoys you about people? Too much talking, random singing, when they interrupt my writing
95. Do you dislike children? I love little kids
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? Depends
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? No
98. Can you smile for me? Ok… :)
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? Play on my phone/computer
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? Fourth grade. Took a corner too sharp and the bike fell over.
I HATE Stereotyping, copy this onto your profile if you do to. (All the bold ones apply to me)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Other sites I'm on: