Poll: What "Lab Rats" story do you like better? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Big Time Rush, and Lab Rats, 2012.
My name is BigTimeRusher12. I LOVE Big Time Rush! I am a TOTAL Rusher! It's my favorite TV show! MOST of my stories are gonna be Big Time Rush stories! I am a TOTAL Rusher! I'm also a huge Lab Rats fan!
DUE TO COLLEGE AND MY BUSY SCHEDULE, I WON'T BE UPDATING AS MUCH. I MIGHT FIND TIME TI UPDATE, BUT NOT THAT MUCH. I WILL BE UPDATING MORE ONCE SCHOOL IS OVER.
Big Time Rush:
1. "Big Time Sickness" (Chapters- 10)
Kendall gets sick one day. How will his friends deal with their leader being sick? Easy: by taking care of him. But it looks like his sickness is harder to get rid of than they thought. What can they do to help their friend?
2. "Big Time Relapse" (Chapters- 12)
Sequel to "Big Time Sickness". When Kendall gets sick again, the boys eventually find out what he really has. What does he really have and how will the guys take it?
1. "Sick Inventor" (Chapters- 9)
When Donald gets sick, how will the rats' deal with it?
2. "Secrets and Crumbling" (Chapters- 7)
Hannah Elizabeth Milton is the new girl at Mission Creek High. Chase soon begins to fall for her, but doesn't think she'd go for him because of his image and weight. He tries to change that. How far will he go to try and get her and how will it affect him?
Hannah Elizabeth Milton-
3. "Day at the Ice Rink" (No Chapters)
On a really hot day, Tasha suggests that the whole family go ice skating. Everyone loves the idea, except Donald. Donald looks back on a terrible experience he had. Will this experience stop him from ever skating again? For PurpleNicole531, as part of her "Day at the..." series.
4. "Halloween?" (No Chapters)
Adam, Bree and Chase notice weird things going on around the house. What's going on? Emily explains to them that it's Halloween and what Halloween is. From what they've been told, do they like the idea of Halloween and go out trick or treating with her and Leo?
Emily Marie Davenport-
5. "Leo's Christmas Wish" (No Chapters)
We all know that Leo can be careless. Especially with Donald's inventions. When Donald builds a brand new one-of-a-kind invention and Leo accidentally breaks it, Donald gets mad and grounds him. When Leo makes a wish that he regrets, will the wish change his life forever?
6. "Long-Term Issues" (No Chapters)
"When I hit thirteen, I started doing drugs and smoking." "I just don't want you turning out how I was when I was younger." Those are two of the lines that Donald says to Emily and Chase in the chapter "Smoking" of "Daughter Troubles". We now know what they MEAN. WHY was Donald getting abused? Find out.
Stories in Progress:
Big Time Rush:
1. "James" (Chapters- 10) (Postponed for the time being)
James is different, he knows that. He has a disability called Cerebral Palsy, and he had it since he was born. He gets teased and picked on at school for being different. What'll happen to James? Find out!
2. "Big Time Mermaids" (Chapters- 3) (Postponed for the time being)
Jo Taylor, Camille Roberts and Katie Knight were three ordinary girls. One day, these girls develop some...unique powers and abilities. What are these powers and abilities they developed and how will they use them?
3. "Big Time Boarding School" (Chapters- 6) (Postponed for the time being)
Kendall and Katie go to Lake Pine Academy, a boarding school in California. What ups and downs will Kendall face at his first time going to a boarding school?
1. "Schizophrenia?" (Chapters- 8)
Sequel to "Sick Inventor". With Donald feeling better, everything seems normal, right? Wrong! One day changes the lives of the Davenports forever. Something is wrong with Donald and they need and tend to find out what it is.
2. "Daughter Troubles" (Chapters- 19)
Emily Marie Davenport is Donald Davenport's daughter. When she was two years old, he left her and her mother to go help the government research the cure for a virus. He comes back after four months and finds out she's been adopted. He's been searching for her for thirteen years. One day at the beach, he finds her. When she moves in with him and the others, things get a little crazy.
Emily Marie Davenport-
Kristina Allan Baker-
Jacob Brian Martin (mentioned)-
Emily's Bedroom in her adoptive home-
3. "Damaged" (Chapters- 2)
Sequel to "Daughter Troubles". Emily is back and dealing with even more craziness than before. This time though, she goes through a difficult experience. She is left scarred and traumatized by it. Watch her as her family helps her through this tough and difficult time. WARNING: CONTAINS RAPE AND ASSAULT! Inspired by the Degrassi episode "Unbelievable".
Inspired by the Degrassi episode "Unbelievable"
Emily Marie Davenport-
4. "Anorexic Life" (Chapters- 1)
Sequel to "Secrets and Crumbling". With Chase dealing with his newly diagnosed Anorexia, his girlfriend, Hannah, and his family him through this. One day, Chase starts to not eat again and this time, the effects start to become deadly. Now, it's a race to save Chase's life. Can they save his life in time or will it be too late?
Hannah Elizabeth Milton-
"Lab Rats Mini Stories"
Mini Stories involving various tasks, decisions, and memories. SOME of these possibly happen after "Which Father Knows Best?" Some chapters involve my OC, Emily Davenport. Some MAY involve Hannah too.
Emily Marie Davenport-
"Emily and the Rats"
Goes through the series, only with Emily as one of the characters. One day, she and Leo discover Davenport's lab and Adam, Bree and Chase. Follow her and the entire family on adventures, schemes and hijinks.
Emily Marie Davenport-
Everyone has secrets. Some are good, and some are bad. Some secrets are kept because they're meant to protect you, but they may end up hurting you in the end. Someone in the family is keeping a secret. Who is it? What is it? More importantly, WHY are they keeping it?
Songs I Like (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Artist & Songs:
Big Time Rush
Any Kind Of Guy
Shot In The Dark
Til I Forget About You
City Is Ours
Nothing Even Matters
Count On You (feat. Jordin Sparks)
I Know You Know (feat. Cymphonique)
Big Time Rush (Theme)
This Is Our Someday
All I Want for Christmas is You
Music Sounds Better With U (feat. Mann)
All Over Again
Love Me Love Me
If I Ruled the World (feat. Iyaz)
Time of Our Life
You're Not Alone
Blow Your Speakers
Like Nobody's Around
Picture to Burn
Teardrops On My Guitar (Radio Single Remix)
A Place In This World
Teardrops On My Guitar (Pop Version)
You Belong With Me
Tell Me Why
You're Not Sorry
The Way I Loved You
Forever & Always
Love Story (Pop Mix)
Back to December
The Story of Us
Today Was a Fairytale
Mine (Pop Mix)
Sparks Fly (Live)
The Story of Us (Live)
Back to December / Apologize / You're Not Sorry (Live)
Speak Now (Live)
I Knew You Were Trouble
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
Out of the Woods
Shake It Off
Who Will I Be
This Is Me (feat. Joe Jonas)
This is Me (Acoustic Full Version)
Here We Go Again
Can't Back Down
Wouldn't Change a Thing (feat. Joe Jonas)
This Is Our Song
Me, Myself, & Time
Give your Heart A Break
Really Don't Care (feat. Cher Lloyd)
Everything Is Not What It Seems (theme to Wizards of Waverly Place)
Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Round and Round
A Year Without Rain
Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Shake It Up
Love You Like a Love Long
Hit the Lights
The Best of Both Worlds
Just Like You
Pumpin' Up the Party
If We Were a Movie
The Other Side of Me
This Is the Life
We Got the Party
Make Some Noise
Old Blue Jeans
Life's What You Make It
One in a Million
Bigger Than Us
You and Me Together
Rock Star (Live)
Life's What You Make It (Live)
Just Like You (Live)
Nobody's Perfect (Live)
Pumpin' Up the Party (Live)
I Got Nerve (Live)
We Got the Party Duet with the Jonas Brothers (Live)
Best of Both Worlds (Live)
You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home
The Best of Both Worlds (2009 Movie Mix)
It's All Right Here
Let's Do This
He Could Be the One
Just a Girl
I Wanna Know You (feat. David Archuleta)
Every Part of Me
Ice Cream Freeze (Let's Chill)
Don't Wanna Be Torn
Let's Get Crazy
I Wanna Know You
If We Were a Movie (feat. Corbin Bleu)
Gonna Get This (feat. Iyaz)
Kiss It Goodbye
I'll Always Remember You
Need A Little Love (feat. Sheryl Crow)
Are You Ready
Love That Lets Go (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
I'm Still Good
Been Here All Along
Wherever I Go
Wherever I Go (feat. Emily Osment)
Kiss the Girl
The Rest of My Life
I Thought I Lost You
I Learned from You
See You Again
East Northumberland High
G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)
Start All Over
Good and Broken
I Miss You
Start All Over (Live)
Good and Broken (Live)
See You Again (Live)
Let's Dance (Live)
East Northumberland High (Live)
G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) (Live)
Don't Walk Away
Butterfly Fly Away (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
Party in the U.S.A.
When I Look At You
The Time of Our Lives
Billy Ray Cyrus
I Learned from You (feat. Miley Cyrus)
Back to Tennessee
Ready, Set, Don't Go (feat. Miley Cyrus)
Victoria Justice & Cast
Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Freak the Freak Out (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Best Friend's Brother (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Beggin' On Your Knees (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
All I Want is Everything (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
You're the Reason (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Give It Up (feat. Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande)
Song 2 You (feat. Lean Thomas III & Victoria Justice)
Finally Falling Give It Up (feat. Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande)
Leave It All to Shine (feat. Miranda Cosgrove & Victoria Justice)
Make It in America (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Take A Hint (feat. Victoria Justice & Elizabeth Gillies)
Countdown (feat. Leon Thomas III & Victoria Justice)
Don't You (Forget About Me) (feat. Victoria Justice & Victorious Cast)
Here's 2 Us (feat. Victoria Justice)
L.A. Boyz (feat. Victoria Justice & Ariana Grande)
Faster Than Boyz (feat. Victoria Justice)
Leave It All to Me (theme to iCarly) (feat. Drake Bell)
Stay My Baby
About You Now
I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)
We Got The World
Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) (Clean Version)
You and Me
Broken (New Version)
My Favorite TV Shows (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Rush
Good Luck Charlie
Austin & Ally
Favorite TV Show Characters (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Rush
Good Luck Charlie
Austin & Ally
Dove Cameron- Better in Stereo (from "Liv and Maddie")-
Sara Bareilles- Brave-
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever fell UP the stairs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had trouble opening your locker but did the right combination, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever ran into a door or wall, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair or any seat, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you copy and paste stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe every child deserves a chance to grow up and go to school, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98% of teenagers have either drank alcohol or done drugs. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like Winx Club and like the transformations, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you LOVE Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever wanna meet Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever MET Big Time Rush, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Big Time Rush is the most amazing TV show and band in the world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Kogan bromance, copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you wanna be Big Time Rush's Worldwide girl and Kendall's Cover Girl, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like the show, Lab Rats, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile and add the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: Kendall Knight (Big Time Rush), James Maslow (Big Time Rush), Logan Henderson (Big Time Rush), Carlos Garcia (Big Time Rush).
Go BIG or go home. The TIME it takes doesn't matter. It's the RUSH of the experience that counts.
These are the characters that I think should be mermaids and have powers in Big Time Rush:
Katie- power to move water
Camille- power to heat things
Jo- power to freeze things
Lucy- power to make things into jelly
Who is your favorite boy?- Kendall Schmidt
Who is your favorite character?- Kendall Knight
What is your all-time favorite song?- Elevate
What is your favorite episode?- Big Time Audtion
What's your OTP?- Jendall (Jo & Kendall)
Who is your favorite BTR girl?- Jo
What's your favorite song off BTR?- Worldwide
What's your favorite song off Elevate?- Elevate
What is your favorite single?- Music Sounds Better With U
Do you have any posters?- Yes, 3
Have you ever seen BTR live?- Yes, twice!
Who was your favorite guest star on the show?- Jordin Sparks
Which member (band AND cast) do you think you'd get along with the most?- Logan
Have you ever been tweeted by any of the members?- No
How did you get into them?- I saw the first episode and heard their songs
Do your friends make fun of you for liking them?- No
Are you a CLOSET BTR fan?- What does that even mean?
The show or the music?- I Love both, but I'd go for the music
What does BTR mean to you?- Four fun-loving guys who use music to inspire and touch people's hearts
What does the fandom mean to you?- Friends
What song would you like to see the boys cover?- Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas, The Way That You Do by Ross Lynch, & Had Me @ Hello by Luke Benward
Who would you like to see guest star on the show?- The stars from all the Disney Channel shows
What's your favorite friendship?- KOGAN!
Have you ever gone out and bought a teenage magazine just for the BTR poster inside?- All the time
Would you rather guest star on the show or be featured in a song?- Both, I love Big Time Rush alot!
If you could tell any member anything right now, what would you say?- "Hi."
Big Time Rush- Any Kind Of Guy-
Big Time Rush- Famous-
Big Time Rush- City is Ours-
Big Time Rush- Big Night-
Big Time Rush- Til I Forget About You-
Big Time Rush- Worldwide-
Big Time Rush- Music Sounds Better With U-
Big Time Rush- If I Ruled the World-
Big Time Rush- Time of Our Life-
Big Time Rush- Elevate-
Big Time Rush- Windows Down-
Big Time Rush- Like Nobody's Around-
Big Time Rush- Confetti Falling-
Big Time- 24/Seven-
Big Time Rush- We Are-
Big Time Rush episodes (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Big Time Audition
Big Time School of Rocque
Big Time Crib
Big Time Bad Boy
Big Time Love Song
Big Time Mansion
Big Time Photo Shoot
Big Time Break
Big Time Demos
Big Time Party
Big Time Jobs
Big Time Blogger
Big Time Terror
Big Time Dance
Big Time Sparks
Big Time Fever
Big Time Video
Big Time Concert
Welcome Back, Big Time
Big Time Fans
Big Time Girlfriends
Big Time Live
Big Time Halloween
Big Time Sneakers
Big Time Pranks
Big Time Christmas
Big Time Guru
Big Time Crush
Big Time Beach Party
Big Time Songwriters
Big Time Reality
Big Time Girl Group
Green Time Rush
Big Time Moms
Big Time Prom Kings
Big Time Break Up
Big Time Single
Big Time Wedding
Big Time Rocker
Big Time Strike
Big Time Contest
Big Time Superheroes
Big Time Secret
Big Time Interview
Big Time Move
Big Time Returns
Big Time Double Date
Big Time Merchandise
Big Time Surprise
Big Time Decision
Big Time Babysitters
Big Time Gold
Big Time Camping
Big Time Rescue
Big Time Bloopers
Big Time Invasion
Big Time Scandal
Big Time Lies
Big Time Bonus
Big Time Cameos
Big Time Tour Bus
Big Time Pranks II
Big Time Rides
Big Time Tests
Big Time Cartoon
Big Time Break Out
Specials & Movies:
Big Time Rush: Live From Times Square
7 Secrets With Big Time Rush
Big Time Rush: Hello London (Only on Nick UK & Ireland)
MTV Live With Big Time Rush (Only on MTV (UK & Ireland) and Nick UK & Ireland)
Big Time Rush: Music Sounds Better With U
Big Time Movie
Big Time Tour
Big Time Rush Concert Special: Party All Night
Big Time Marvin
Big Time Dreams
If Big Time Rush ruled the world:
There would be no sickness (thanks to James).
There would be free cinnamon roll Wednesdays (thanks to Kendall).
There would be a dance party every day at 1 (thanks to Logan).
Everyone would have nap time for at least an hour every single day (thanks to Carlos).
You say/I say:
You say Jonas Brothers,
I say Big Time Rush
You say Taylor Lautner,
I say Kendall Schmidt
You say basketball,
I say hockey
You say the city is mine,
I say the City is Ours
You say Girlfriend,
I say Boyfriend
You say Oh No,
I say Oh Yeah!
You say you hate Big Time Rush,
I say, GET OFF MY PAGE!
FAN PLEDGE FOR BIG TIME RUSH!:
To the group of pop,
I pledge that my love will never stop.
They make me laugh, they make me cry,
they are heroes, and there's a million and one reasons why.
I love how cute and dedicated they are,
it's 100% true they are pop stars.
They make my heart melt when they sing,
and also when they strum those guitar strings.
I just want to say Kendall, Carlos, Logan, and James.
I really love you and how you play games.
So I pledge this to BTR, I will be a true fan for these 4 stars!!
Remember you're not alone and you're not invisible. And remember you're a cover girl or cover boy. You have to elevate above the hate, have the time of our life, because you have no idea where it could lead you. Even though it may seem like you're doing the same thing all over again, you have to keep trying. Show me that you're a superstar. Remember that music sounds better with u. When someone tells you that your dreams are impossible, tell them, "If I ruled the world" Give it your all and never give up. Love me love me. Yeah, I had no idea where to put that last one, so I just left it at the end.
Some people have disabilities, I totally understand that. In fact, I am one of those people. Guys, we all have flaws we all have to deal with. Each and every one of us has a burden we have to carry around our whole lives. No one in this world is perfect. NO ONE. And we having a disability makes us no different than the rest. We are all people, we all have feelings. So why pick on those who are hurting? Why pick on those who are having a difficult time? There is no need to do that. All you are doing is hurting yourself.
I don’t want any of you to feel any less than the rest because you have to carry a burden everywhere you go. I know you may not realize it, but you are all beautiful in your own way. All of you are beautiful both inside and out. I don’t want any of you to feel unloved. I love all of you for who you are. To me it doesn't matter if you’re different to me. It doesn't matter if you have a disability or if you look a little bit different. You all deserve love. No one should ever feel unloved.
"Say what you wanna say and let the words fall out..." "Brave" by Sara Barielles
"This, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold..." "Gold" by Britt Nicole
"...It’s what’s underneath your skin, the beauty that shines within…" "Cover Girl" by Big Time Rush, Written by Kendall Schmidt
"...Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper..." "Skyscraper" by Demi Lavato
"...You're perfect the way you are with your insecurities, doubts and scars..." "Only You Can Be You" by Cymphonique Miller, Nickelodeon show "How to Rock"
Lab Rats episodes (Bolded ones are my favorite)
Crush, Chop and Burn
Rats on a Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart and Smarter
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow the Helicopter?
Back From the Future
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Night of the Living Virus
Concert in a Can
Missin' the Mission
Robot Fight Club
The Rats Strike Back
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
The Bionic 500
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Sink or Swim
Mission: Mission Creek High
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble the Orbs
Principal from Another Planet
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What!?!
Armed and Dangerous
Rise of the Secret Soldiers
First Day of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
"Cool, let me see! (lifts hub cab on his face up and accidentally slices part of Donald's jet wing with his heat vision and Donald screams) Whoops. I think I'm just gonna pull this back down." (pulls hub cab back down) – Adam
"And tape...to put him back together." – Adam
Sink or Swim
"CANNONBALL!" (jumps into water) – Adam
"I want my chip back! I want my chip back! (Slices elevator cables with temporary heat vision. Smoke comes out of control panel. Bree crosses her arms and Adam claps) Okay. I have to stay calm, so I don't glitch again, but just for the record, I would like to say...not a fan of the heat vision." – Chase
"It looks like somebody TOUCHED MY STUFF!" – Donald
Spike's Got Talent
"I DON'T WANNA CHILL OUT! I WANNA RIP OUT SOMEONE'S SPINE AND USE IT AS A POGO STICK!" – Spike
"WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME, FRUIT FLY?!" – Spike
"I gotta pee." – 4-year-old minded Donald
(Sarcastically) "Yes. I flew 10,000 miles in a massive storm and risked my life in an avalanche to rescue you, so I could then poison you." – Douglas
"Big D, I know I'm not supposed to touch your stuff, but you know how sometimes things happen, and sometimes things happen when you really don't want them to happen and that just happens to be what just happened, upstairs." – Leo
"I'm a tip top tipper and I need to tip." – Leo
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
"Deck the halls with large explosives. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, pew!" – Adam
Which Father Knows Best?
"Big D's gonna be back any minute! Do something!!" – Leo
(Sarcastically) "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear ya. Could you say it a little louder?!" – Douglas
You Posted What?!?
"Not the ribs again! Would it kill you to spread the pain around?!" – Douglas
"Aww, come on! What am I? Invisible here?" – Douglas
"And just for the record, father time caught up to you long before we did." – Agent Graham
You know you're obsessed with Lab Rats when...
You can repeat lines the characters say when they say it
You constantly quote Lab Rats
You randomly start talking about it
You hope to develop bionics someday
Lab Rats Survey!
Who's your favorite bionic?- Chase
Who's your favorite villain?- Marcus
What's your favorite episode?- I have many favorites, but my ultimate favorite is "The Jet-Wing"
Who's your favorite adult?- Donald
Who was your favorite guest star on the show?- Madison Pettis
What was the first episode you saw?- Spike's Got Talent
Who would you like to see guest star on the show?- Olivia Holt
What's your favorite friendship?- Brase
Lab Rats Cast- Dancing-
No Going Back- They're Gone-
Brase- Glad U Came-
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Fun little "stupid quiz' thing I found. I’ve done all the things in bold.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Have gotten caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a cherry tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 mins to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was on
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
101. Didn't realize that numbers 13 and 59 were skipped
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Sometimes, but not all the time)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (I like it SOMETIMES)
Sad movies suck. (Depends on the movie, if I like it)
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Dark green, black, dark blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun. (I like SOME sports we did in gym: Racquetball, Volleyball, Tennis, Ping-Pong, Soccer, Frisbee Golf, and Archery. Watching them on TV is boring)
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear Lip Gloss/Chap Stick.
You love to shop. (Sometimes I do, not all the time)
You wear eyeliner. (Only to dances or school picture day)
You wear the color pink or purple.
Go to your mom for advice.
Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple, or Gold is one of your favorite colors. (Purple and Pink are mine)
You consider Cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black. (I don't hate it, I just like colors though)
You like hanging out at the mall. (When I get time to)
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (EXCEPT ear rings and body jewelry)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (Not a big part, but a part though)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, & get dressed. (I don't wear make-up that much, only once in a while)
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (I still do)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
My girl side won!
I HATE Stereotyping, copy this onto your profile if you do to. (All the bold ones apply to me)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Other sites I'm on:
Unsafe External Link