Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Loves: Books, Reading, Computer, friends and anything F-U-N!!!!
websites: fanfiction, facebook, zwinky, edmodo, etc.
Books: Too many to mention
Fave author: L.J Smith
Thanks for visiting my profile guys!!!!!! So viewing my profile, eh? *Gasps* Don't tell me you're a stalker! LOL! Of course you are not. I understand you, CURIOUSITY!
Hmmmm...so you want to know more about me. Well, I have a twin sister and a little brother. I really love to read IT IS MY LIFE!!!
Me as a writer: Oh...um...yeah...I am not a very good author. I am definitely not your favorite author. I made a mistake about writing the story at the end of summer. I rather write stories on vacation to help me relax. So, don't be fooled at the promises I make!!!!
Me as a reviewer: You will know if I love the story if I review it with an all CAPS letters!
I don't want to share it with you! XD GTG!!!
Yours till the web links,
Fave love team:
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Try Not To Cry:
read this poem:
mommy...johnny brought a gun to school he told his friends that it was cool and when he pulled the trigger back, it shot with a great, huge crack.
mommy i was a good girl i did what i was told, i went to school, i got straight A's i even got the gold!
when i went to school that day, i never said good bye.
i'm sorry that i had to go, but mommy please dont cry, when johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another.
And all because johnny got the gun from his brother.
mommy, please daddy: that i love him very much, And please tell Zack my boyfriend that it wasnt just a crush.
And tell my little sister; that she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; i'll be waiting for her now.
And tell my wonderful friends; that they're always the best.
mommy; i'm not the first, i'm not better than the rest.
mommy tell my teachers; i wont show up for class, And never forget this, And please dont let this pass.
mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one though deserves this.
but mommy it's not fair i left without a kiss.
And mommy tell the doctors i know they really did try. i think i even saw one doctors trying not to cry.
mommy i'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, But mommy please remember i'm in heaven with the rest.
when i heard that great big crack i ran as fast as i could, please listen to me if you would.
i wanted to go to collage, i wanted to try things that were new.
i guess i'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo.
i wanted to get married i wanted to have kids.
i wanted to be an actress, i really wanted to live.
But mommy i must go now, the time is getting late.
mommy, tell my Zack, i'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you mommy i always have, i know you know it's true.
And mommy all i need to say is "mommy i love you"
that always makes me sad...
in memory of the cloumbine & virginia tech students who were lost:
please if you would,
dont smash this on the ground.
if you pass this on,
maybe people will cry,
just keep this in your heart,
for the people who didnt get to say 'goodbye'
now you have two choices,
1) pass this on and show people you care, repost as 'try not to cry'
2) dont send it and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are..
FRIENDS/BEST FRIENDS (Some are the same…)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and slaps him
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "We messed up, but we had fun!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
REASONS WHY GIRLS ARE THE BEST
1. We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
A friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
A friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
A friend will help me up when I fall down. A best friend will point and laugh because she tripped me
A friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me
A friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
A friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - dammit - run!"
A friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
Question: How many of you like these and or think these are mean, but are something your BFF would do?
I like them, but I think they are a little mean, AND I know for a fact me and my friends would do this to each other!
1.) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try not to Cry"
2.) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are ...
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If your against child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!