Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Kuroshitsuji.
Birthday: September 25
Location: United States
Likes: History, Anime (i.e. Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran, Junjou Romantica, Soul Eater), Singing, Writing, and PASTAAAAA!
Dislikes: Too many to list.
Favorite Musicians: Billy Joel, Queen, ABBA, Blondie, Taylor Swift, Florence The Machine, and Adam Ant
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find sentence 4
"Sure, he's gotta practice with a regulation ball, doesn't he?"- Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Murder, She Wrote
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My air conditioner.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
2 or 3 days ago when I came home from my grandma's?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Black tanktop and gray shorts
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
My walls are pretty much bare.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
"The Young Victoria"
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
All the nuclear weapons. I'd destroy the world.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I hate people.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make it so humans never evolved.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush?
One of my dad's favorite men.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
That's already my plan. I'll be living in Fucking, Austria, and my best friend will be my wife. We'll have 8 kids (because it's symmetrical!)
24. Hottest guy alive?
My Mother Taught Me, What school doesn't teach you but only a mother can
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE: If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION: You better pray that will come out of the carpet.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL: If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!
4. My mother taught me LOGIC: Because I said so, that's why.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC: If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT: Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in in accident.
7. My mother taught me IRONY: Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS: Shut your mouth and eat your supper.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM: Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA: You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER: This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY: If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE: I brought you into this world, and I can easily take you out of it.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION: Stop acting like your father!
15. My mother taught me about ENVY: There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION: Just wait until we get home.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING: You are going to get it when you get home!
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE: If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way.
19. My mother taught me ESP: Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?
20. My mother taught me HUMOR: When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT: If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS: You're just like your father.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS: Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?
24. My mother taught me WISDOM: When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE: One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
MY GUY SIDE:
xYou love hoodies.
MY GIRL SIDE:
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick.
TOTAL: 7 (IT'S ASSYMETRICAL GARBAGE! T-T))
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a friend on a phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. I am the girl who doesn't need to be with someone else to have fun; you can lock me in my room and I'll never get bored. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, physics chick, CrazyNerdyFangirl, Safira Rue Mellark, DawnKatnissMellark, Fire. Bread. and Dandelions, FinnickLover4ever, TribalGirl, The Girl of the Moon, Bumblekat, T-Striker, Zgirl16, HistoryNut25
Unsafe External Link