Author has written 8 stories for Sonny with a Chance, Scrubs, Fruits Basket, Alex Rider, Big Time Rush, Harry Potter, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Hey, my name's Jennifer, I'm 16 and I live in Scotland.
I read. ALOT. Yup - that pretty much sums it up! Oh and I may have a minor obsession with Merlin and Garry: Tank Commander (as in the BBC tv shows) - and when I say minor, I mean major - almost big enough to rival the Harry Potter obsession.
I have pretty iffy internet connection, just to warn you, so I may not update sometimes simply cause of that. I know that I previously had stuff up on my profile about custody hearings, etc, but that is all sorted now and I have finally finnished moving into my brother's house! YEY! Now, whenever I practice (I play the trumpet) I have to keep a mute in because of baby Fiona (she is 13 months now - was it bad of me to say "13? Unlucky for some." infront of my brother? Cause he wasnt the happiest when I explained to him all the dangers a 13-month-old can get into... bit overprotective, my brother).
This message is an appeal for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. This lesser known charity is working to find a cure for cystic fibrosis (C.F.), a very common genetic disorder. If someone you know of has died with C.F., please post this up on your profile and add their name to the list below:
Abby Thompson (my daughter - age 7)
Micheal Palmer (my friend - age 17)
Scott Chambers (my bother - aged 14)
Jennifer Turnbull (my sister - age 23)
Liam McFarlane (age 32)
Heather (my sister - age 16)
Annie Heuchan (my cousin - aged 28)
Izzabella Heuchan (my cousin - aged 3)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? My smallest is on my wrist (it's about 2cm) - it's a burn from taking a pizza out the oven and catching it on the metal shelf above (you know what I mean)
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? About 300 different photos in a massive collage, dreamcatchers all round my bed, a couple of big posters, a rainbow frog i panted in doodles, a fruits basket and fma collage, a harry potter scarf, tonnes of animal (mainly tiger) posters (from old caledars) and pictures, glow in the dark stars, an embroided J and some drawings, a venecian mask and a dolphin baloon that has been there for 4 years and still hasn't deflated, music band posters and some music certificates! My bedroom walls are literally covered!
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I don't know - my brother used to say that I talked in my sleep, but everyone else (bar 2 others) say that I don't. Either he was teasing me or I only talk sometimes. I have coughed in my sleep before!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN To? ANYTHING! ANYTHING AT ALL: Rock, pop, jazz, classical, folk, parody (aything with a actual tune - you know, basically not metal or rap if it doesnt have an awesome chorus)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? around 4am, i think
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? to be ice-skating with my dad
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My Dad (and my mum, but I don't really remember her)
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My locket and my trumpet
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'2
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No, I crawl into small spaces when I am upset
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I used to, but not really anymore- only if I think to deeply about it. In the dark, you can't see anything - but noone can see you either!
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Russel Howard (I just watched good news and I laughed so hard, I cried)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Lacoste Pink
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? brown or blonde hair and blue eyes or tanned skin with black spikey hair and dark brown eyes and abbs
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? never ever thought about it - but somewhere quiet and open
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham and pineapple (with extra pineapple)
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hot scotch pancakes
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Oh yes - all the time. Who doesn't like swallowing a live goldfish in the morning? - I find the splashing very good at waking you up... ;)
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? My locket
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? I like many people, but I am not crushing on anyone (unless you count every boy in one direction)
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? no
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Superdry (not that I have much from there, it's dead expensive - but their stuff is awesome)
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? a black cat called Sooty and two goldfish - the big one's called Alfi (cause Al and Fi gave me them) and and the little one's called Poseidon
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I think that if I was falling in love, I wouldn't be able to stop it by thinking rationally - bury and hide it maybe, but not stop myself.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Stay with them and be really nice and kind and never fail them - then kiss them and see what happens
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 48
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? both
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Graeme (brother)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People who don't know when to stop arguing and just be quiet and accept it
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? ummmmm... I am from SCOTLAND and have never been out of Europe
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Dodgy shoulder since I dislocated it THREE times - now I have to be careful cause it comes out easier
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I met JK Rowling
37. FIRST JOB? Gift Shop at the hospital
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, but all to people I knew
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Of course!I had a brother teaching me swear words from when I was born - I'm the one that taught the rest of my class how to swear in P1.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Sleeping
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes. I was in a car crash when I was 6 and my lung collapsed and other stuff so I had lots of surgery then, then I had appendicitis when I was 11 and had an ependectamy, then I had an operation to reset my broken ankle when I was 14, I have also had stiches several times - but that doesn't count as surgery.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My peacemaking ability and ability to cheer people up
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope! But I did come pretty close
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A secret underground hideout...
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I am infertil cause of some injuries I got in a car accident when I was six, but I wouldn't mind adopting a few kids in the distant future
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Alexa, after my granny
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes if its really important
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Just whatever is around - Eleanor (bro's fiance) usually gets herbal essence though and I steel that most of the time
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes - I have basically perfected comic sans
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Brussels Pate
52. ANY BAD HABITS? procrastinating and starting things, then leaving them for ages before finishing them (like fanfictions for example - sorry guys!)
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? High School Musical 1 - The Album
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I dunno
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No. I mean, I obviously notice if I think a guy is cute but I don't place that much emphasis on it - if they are hot, it is just an added bonus. And I DEFINATELY do not judge friends on looks.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Hide and read with REALLY loud music. I like to get really in to storys when I am upset - it helps me forget things
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Me and my friend have a den in an old hut that we 'fixed' (ok, so Derek and Dad did most of the actual work to make it waterproof and useable, but me and my friend painted it and did interior design) in the farmers wood - the owner said we could have it (it's about the size of a shed and we made it a new door). Anyway - the floor is basically pillows and cushions and all of mine and my friends books and there and we have millions of torches and fairy lights hanging from the roof and it is really cosy. Me and my friend share everything in there - we have all our CDs, books and DVDs there (and a little portable DVD player). I spend alot of time there.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My teddy bear - "Wee-Friend"
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A LOT!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No - I hadn't heard of him
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nooooo, of course not! Why would I do a thing like that? *innocent look*
4. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mash - school lunches have forever put me off mac n cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? funny, warm, understanding, reliable
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jenn, Nenny, Nutty, Chatterbox and RAP (red attraction pen - don't even ask)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? One Direction, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Stereophonics, La Rocca, Audioslaves, Jack's Mannequin, P!nk, OneRepublic, Paramore, McFly, Big Time Rush, Louis Armstrong, The Script, Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Muse, Kasabian, Westlife, Evanescence, Green Day, ADELE, Daniel Powter, Arctic Monkeys, Florence and the Machine, Feeder, Gavin DeGraw, Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, Biffy Clyro, Nickelback, Band of Horses, Lupe Fiasco,The Wreckers,The Weepies, The Vaccines, Iron & Wine and Katie Perry are my favourite, but I have alot of close seconds as well :)
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S? Merlin, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Big Bang Theory and Garry: Tank Commander
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? SAT? I am from Scotland - I never did them, but I got straight 1s in my Standard Grades and will not get my Higher results until August...
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I did rock-climbing yesterday - does that count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? But there is...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? In the car crash when I was six, the car was going at 135 miles an hour
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My Itunes is on shuffle, but right now it is 'Moments' by One Direction
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother (I got back pretty late last night and he called me not too happily about it *gulp*)
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? whether they smile or not
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I will follow you into the dark
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? lawyers and custody battles and funerals...and dentists
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October - fallen leaves, cool air, warm seas and a weeks holiday to celebrate
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Cat (I refuse to accept that he is not in the zodiac - Kyo forever!)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? light brown
86. EYE COLOR? green
89. FAVORITE FOOD RESTAURANT? Nandos
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Russel Howards Good News
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 18th October (middle day betwen mine and my friends birthday and we have a Den-Day, where we bring all snacks for the day and stay in our den for the full 24hours)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes. I am Grade 7 Trumpet and I can play the Guitar and Piano (both at Grade 4 - by as son as I get enough money, I will sit my Grade 6 in guitar and I am almost ready to do Grade 8 trumpet)
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I don't honestly care that much - do whatever will make everyone else happy, I doubt my one vote or thought will make a difference to that anyway.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, but that being said I am not opposed to one night stands.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Cinema Ticket to 'The Woman in Black' and popcorn
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I'm 16 - I can't even learn to drive until I am 17, and even if I had a liscense - I couldn't afford a car!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (it's amazing!)
|Community:||Little Eragon and Father Brom|
|Focus:||Books Inheritance Cycle|