Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, Naruto, Inuyasha, Skip Beat!, and Bleach.
My name is... Well, the name you can call me is at the top of the profile - see, just glance up a little - but it would probably be easier to just call me Moonfire or Aljan or something in any PMs or reviews you send me.
And onto more general info...
I'm 20 years old, female, and I live in the US of A. I'm currently in the midst of college, and hopefully getting my associate's degree soon. I could write a lot of other personal information here - but I'm feeling too lazy at the moment. Maybe that'll change, but it's not too likely.
What else do I want to put up here... Ah! Just to give you fair warning, as I said earlier, I'm lazy, period. I've been considered the ultimate procrastinator, by just about everyone I know - even myself - for years. So, DO NOT expect regular updates on any of my stories. Conversely though, once I start something, I hate not completing what I'm doing. So, I will never abandon a story completely.
Also, while I'm not against anyone using my ideas in their own stories, I'd want a heads up if that's the case. Then I could read them myself.
"I belong to the SALAD Club: Sarcastic, Apathetic, Lazy and Disinterested!"
Disowned - When Kagome is abandoned by her group, she is left with no one to turn to and nowhere to go. Deciding to wander the lands as a priestess, when she ends up running into a certain Daiyoukai more than just sparks fly. A rewrite of night flame miko's fic.
Status: Seven chapters completed. A work-in-progress.
Other Notes: When rereading night flame miko's original story I was hit with some inspiration about where the fic could go. Since it had long since been put up for adoption I asked for, and got permission to, post my own version of this story. The writing style is completely different than the original but I think it's working out anyway... There will be OCs in this, just to warn you. Updates will be slow as I'm trying to focus on school and work.
Chains of the Moon - The Saigo no Getsuga Tensho was too strong, and instead of simply losing his powers, something else happens to Ichigo - something no one could have expected. He won't be the only one affected either. The Elemental Countries will never be the same again.
Status: Six chapters completed. A work-in-progress.
Other Notes: This story was formed of a random plot-bunny attack that hit while I was attempting to write the 16th chapter of Noriko. The basic premise of the story is a few questions that occurred to me quite suddenly and randomly. It went sort of like; What if the Final Getsuga was even stronger than it already was? What would have happened to Ichigo? Would he have died? Or would something else have happened? This story is basically my answer to that. And then the story line I was subconsciously planning out (even as I attempted to keep on track with Noriko) randomly intersected with the Naruto-verse (or maybe it wasn't so random, considering what I was trying to write at the time...) and this is the result. Unfortunately, what plot-line I have planned for this is very undeveloped so far, so after the first few posts updates will probably be pretty slow. Hopefully though, it'll end up being pretty epic. Hopefully. Updates are currently very slow on this one - a combination of work, school, and a lack of inspiration.
The Runaway Hokages - Naruto has been banished from Konoha. A simple enough concept once you get past all the overly emotional reactions. But whoever said that he, or those who care for him, would ever take such a sentence lying down? Certainly not the Hokage.
Status: One chapter completed. A work-in-progress.
Other Notes: Well, I was reading over Perfect Lionheart's 'Missing Hokage' Challenge, and decided that I might as well give it a shot. This is the result. It's only one chapter so far, mostly because I keep getting distracted with inspiration for my other stories. No worries though, this will be continued. It's just likely that it won't be updated any time soon. Inspiration is slow for this one, and real life keeps getting in the way.
Demons and Angels - When Kyoko is cast as the angel that falls for the demon in her mortal enemy's PV, she never would have guessed the consequences. She hated Fuwa Shotaro, more than anything else in this world! Right? For some reason, she wasn't so sure any more...
Status: Five chapters completed. A work-in-progress.
Other Notes: Okay, the idea for this occurred to to me when I was re-reading the Skip Beat manga, and looking at some of the fan fiction there is for it on this site. My conclusion: Everybody really seems to hate Sho for some reason, and I really don't get it. I actually really like his character; he's like a tsundere almost, and it's really cute. So he made some mistakes - who doesn't? And I decided that I'd really like to write a story for him. This is the result. The problem with it initially, was finding a way to make a romance between Kyoko and Sho work realistically. The best point of divergence I could see was in the 'Prisoner' Arc, where Kyoko is cast in Sho's music video. I changed some things around here and there - the attendant not making a mistake with the conference rooms, Kyoko being cast as the character that falls in love with Sho's, instead of killing him - and voila, this story was born. It should be fairly long since I have no desire to rush their relationship, but I'm really enjoying writing it so I may even decide to do some sort of sequel to it if I can muster up the inspiration.
Noriko: Tails of a Fox - The shinobi of the Elemental Nations knew that having power was dangerous - dangerous for your enemies, at least. Some even acknowledged that it could be dangerous for yourself and for your village as well. But having power was a good thing, right? They didn't know that it could be painful too. Uzumaki Noriko would teach them that lesson.
Status: 5 chapters completed. A work in progress.
Other Notes: So, yes, this is the rewrite of Noriko: The Beginning.I can't see too much of my main points for this changing in this story and, basically, the plot will stay, for the most part, the same. I have some big plans for Noriko, so never fear, this time it will be finished.
And, a completely awesome reader - Luria - decided to do some fan art of Noriko! They're seriously awesome, so be sure to check 'em out. Links are below...
She also did an older version of Noriko with Itachi, which is even more awesome!
Stories Currently Undergoing Rewrite:
This Time It's Real - The last thing Bella wanted to do was fall for a vampire, again. But between shapeshifters and random imprints and her curently non-existent love-life; this time she didn't seem to have much of a choice. And life mates are just the last straw. Semi-AU & OOC
Status: Seven chapters completed. Currently undergoing rewrite.
Other Notes: This story was originally inspired by another Twilight fic that I had read ages ago. Since this was the first story I posted on ff.net, I also spent alot of time fiddling with it before I eventually put it up. However, I can only apologize to those who have patiently been waiting on this story. Over the past few months I have been going over this story and seeing a lot that I could have done better with it. I have finally found some new inspiration for it, and have decided to re-write it. As of now, this fic in on hiatus, and will be marked as complete when I have chapters for said rewrite ready to post. It may take while, as I also have to deal with work, college and my other fics, among other things.
Noriko: The Beginning - When Noriko was about to die she met the Kyuubi. To anyone who reads Naruto fics this isn't much of a surprise. But perhaps the question the fox asks her is. Features a kick ass female Naruto - obviously AU and OOC.
Status: Eighteen chapters completed. Currently undergoing rewrite.
Other Notes: This story was very complicated in it's conception. In fact, right now it is almost entirely different from what I had originally wanted, though I hope that eventually I get back to that. You see, I had first wanted to write a cossover, but then I realized just how many Naruto crossovers there were on this site. Then my thought process went something like: There aren't many Fem!Naru crosses so why don't I do that? But then, I dislike stories without a proper background... I suppose I'll have to write it myself... It kind of evolved from there, really. So, while I eventually hope to take my Fem!Naruto (also known as Noriko) to another universe, maybe even more than one, it won't happen until everything settles down in the Elemental Nations. This, needless to say, will take a while. I also have now decided to rewrite this story, and post it as a new one - Noriko: Tails of a Fox. All further details are under their own heading under the 'Current Stories' section.
Fangirls are like whiny puppies. They're annoying as all hell, but everyone pities them too much to kill them. Oh, they are also very loud.
It's not paranoia if you know they are out to get you.
The pen may be mightier, but the sword still hurts like hell.
You can’t spell slaughter without laughter
Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.
In theory, everything works.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high level explosives.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Curiosity killed the cat, but Satisfaction brought it back.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
Sometimes the good guys get hurt, too. Sometimes they lose, even when they should win.
I said I had my reasons. I never said you would understand.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I respect your opinion; I just think it's stupid.
Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you're up to.
If explosives didn't solve your problems you obviously weren't using enough of them.
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
If I had no sense of humor then I would have commited suicide long ago.
If at first you don't succeed...go back and reload the gun.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill
Writing is the socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.
The only cure for writer's block is insomnia.
The wastebasket is a writer's best friend.
No one means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous.
Never apologize. Always deny.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
When you read a quote and says unknown at the end of it its because they can't spell anonymous
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this isn't too difficult.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for my kick boxing.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
It just seems that the impossible becomes possible around me more often than not. Most of the time it includes me doing it.
Never play peekaboo with a child on a long plane trip. It never ends.
Here's to you and here's to me, and I hope we never disagree. But, if that should ever be, then to HELL with you, here's to ME!
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
The voices in my head tell me that you're all crazy to think that I need therapy.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
I hear voices and they don't like you
Smile -- it confuses the enemy
I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Who ever said anything was possible never tried nailing jello to a tree.
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end,
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
There is no hate, only joy
My friend, do you fly away now?
My friend, the fates are cruel,
Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! And be honest!
1. Perfect? No. And I really never want to meet someone who is.
2. Tall? Relatively, yes. I'm around 5' 8" (about 178 cm.)
3. In your pajamas? Yeah. So?
4. Left handed? I'm right-handed, but I'm more comfortable doing a cartwheel with my left. Is that weird?
1. Friend you saw: I don't have all that many good friends, just a ton of acquaintances and family, so I can't really remember...
2. Person to text you: My mom. Weird. What did she want?
3. Was today better than yesterday? No. Not at all.
1. Number: 7; and for no particular reason. Sometimes I like 6 better though...
2. Color(s): Black and blue and sometimes purple, depending on the shade.
3. Fruit: Raspberries. And mangos. And sometimes blackberries.
4. Place: My room.
1. Are you missing someone right now? No.
2. Are you happy? No, but I'm not really sad either.
3. Are you sad? I just answered that.
4. Are you bored? Yes. Do you really think I would be spending any time on this if I weren't?
5. Are you nervous? No.
6. Are you tired? Yes. Always.
1. Nick names? Can't really think of any. Probably has to do with how hard I used to come down on anyone who didn't call me by my full first name.
2. Eye color? Hazel. The exact tint changes depending on my moods and what I'm wearing.
3. Zodiac sign? Virgo.
4. Male or female? Female. Would you like to know my three sizes too?
5. Slut? Why would anyone answer that with a yes? And no, I'm a virgin, so that's a bit impossible.
6. Smart? I like to think so. I've always done well on I.Q. Tests at least.
7. Hair color? Very dark brown, but sometimes I dye it black.
8. Long or short? Pretty long. It reaches below my shoulder blades these days, and, since it's very curly, mid-back when wet.
9. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans, definitely.
10. Phone or Camera? Phone, it has a built in camera anyway.
11. Drink or Smoke? Never, for either.
12. Righty or lefty? I thought we already covered this one?
1. First best friend? Hannah, sadly we're not too close these days. Bit unavoidable though, seeing as she moved to a different state when I was about 7.
2. First crush? A guy named Daniel in elementary school. He had blonde hair and the cutest dimples.
3. First pet? A guinea pig called Diamond. He died several years ago.
4. First big vacation? California, when I was 3. I can barely remember it now, but it instilled an immense hatred for airplane food in me for life.
1. Eating? Nothing.
2. Drinking? A smoothie called 'Blue Goodness'. It is blue. And it is good.
3. I'm about to: Check my favorites again. I really hope something has updated.
4. Listening to? Avenged Sevenfold, Hail to the King
5. Plans for today? Seeing as the day's almost over? Read. And sleep. And sleep some more
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? I prefer tall guys, mostly because I'm rather tall myself and don't want to have to lean down to kiss one.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Both is good for me, though I've never had a serious relationship.
3. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive, and quiet, definitely. But I also dislike a guy that can't stand up for himself.
4. Hook-up or relationship? I think I'd rather go the relationship route, honestly.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Yeah, when I was four. I mean, who hasn't?
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I lost, and had to replace, my glasses five times the first couple of years I had them.
3. Ran away from home? Thought about it once or twice but realized being homeless would sorta suck.
4. Broken someone's heart? Never have and hope I never will - at least to my knowledge.
5. Been arrested? No. I haven't really done anything to warrant that kind of thing. Worst I've done is a speeding ticket.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Luck and chance, yes. Miracles, no, not really.
2. Yourself? Most of the time, yeah.
3. Heaven? I honestly prefer the idea of reincarnation; heaven always sounded boring to me.
4. Santa Claus? No, but that doesn't mean I don't love presents!
5. Love? Yes, I just need to find the right person.
6. Do you like someone? I like plenty of people. Love, not so much.
7. Do you believe in God? No. Why any God would care if I worship them anyway is beyond me.
8. Answered the truth on all questions? On my honor as a lazy college student! *Grin*
It's not a comic book, it's "Manga"
If you are a Proud Otaku, like me, copy this and post it on your wall.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'.
Way back before we realized all this would eventually disappear, who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much?!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .or if you smiled at one of these things
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
RIP We shall remember
1. Your real name: Rebecca
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Abexarce *can you pronounce that? Because I can't.*
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Rebizzle *yeah... if anyone ever calls me that, I'll seriously punch them.*
4. Your Detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Black Cat *I feel like I'm ripping off Train Heartnet*
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Ann Sunrise *very...soap opera-ish. But I suppose that's the point.*
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Brire *please refer to the first note on these names.*
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Blue Smoothie *that sounds weird...*
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Joan Paul *I have no (good) opinion. I just hope no one ever thinks of actually calling me that...*
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Delilah *I kinda like that one, honestly.*
Profile Postings??? (I have no idea what to call these...)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it ,Sn1ck3rD00dl3, Annoyed Child, Ryu-chan the koorime,sqishy-muffin, AkatsukiFan, Shifter-youkai,Vert9411,TheDemonHokage, Anthurak The Chaos Lord, Aljan Moonfire
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at them.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completly has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude', copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom, 225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, uchihasakura285, NarutoFanGurly, Fallen-Ryu, The Obsidian Blade, danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Uchiha-Aki-chou, MaybelleTheRAWRDragon, Chutneyispower (Damn right!), Dark Flame Pheonix (guilty as charged), XxXSand-Jounin-TemariXxX (What better way to spend your day?), Awaii, Luna2986(Done that 5-10 times XD), Kyoko Izumi, Anthurak The Chaos Lord (ALL HAIL FANDOM!), Aljan Moonfire (Do I ever do anything else? That's a NO by the way.)
- I have an account on Fictionpress. If you want to check it out feel free, if you don't, I'm not gonna force ya. I'm under the same penname there. Although, I must warn you that I don't really focus as much on what I post there, and it's mostly original poetry. If you feel up to it though, tell me what you think!
- I have decided to discontinue, and rewrite, Noriko: The Beginning. The rewrite has been posted as Noriko: Tails of a Fox. - 6/23/2013
- And Don't Forget To Review!!!!
Unsafe External Link