Author has written 52 stories for Cars, Happy Tree Friends, My Little Pony, and Twisted Metal.
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? I have a scar on my left hand at the base of my thumb. It's from a mishap with aa knife when I was camping.
2.If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? Any animal? I'd be a porcubear. A porcupine/bear hybrid.
3.Do you like toothpaste? Not really.
4. What type of music do you listen to? Mostly Toby Keith.
5. Do you know what time you were born? 9:50PM.
6. What do you want more than anything right now? Don't know.
7. What do you miss? I'm not sure.
8. What is your most prized possession? My laptop.
9. How tall are you? 6'3"
10. Do you get claustrophobic? I don't think so.
11. Do you get scared in the dark? Occasionally.
12. The last person to make you cry is? My ex-girlfriend.
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Not sure.
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? I'm not that kind of person, I don't like to imagine a good eye colour or so
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? Not sure
16. Coffee or energy drink? Energy drink.
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? Bacon.
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Bacon.
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? Hmmm... I'll come back to this.
22. Do you like anybody? Yes.
23. Are you double-jointed? No.
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? Carhart.
26. Do you have a pet right now? No
27. What kind is it? Don't have one
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? Just tell them.
30. Say a number between one and a hundred. 95.
31. Blondes or brunettes? Redheads.
32. What is the one number you call most often? Home
33. What annoys you the most? Fred.
34. Have you been out of the US? No
35. What are your weaknesses? Cheez-its and Porn (not at the same time. I need a free hand)
36. Have you met anyone famous? Yes. Several NASCAR drivers and Denis Leary.
37. What was your first job? Hauling hay.
38. Have you ever done a prank call? No.
41. What were you doing before filling this out? writing a new HTF one-shot.
40. Have you ever had surgery? Yes. On my left hand.
42. What do you get complimented about most? I don't.
43. Have you ever had braces? Yes.
44. What do you want for your birthday? I'm not sure.
45. How many kids do you want? I'm too young to think about that.
46. Were you named after anyone? Noone.
47. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Any brand
50. Do you like your handwriting? No
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? Ham/bacon
52. Do you have any bad habits? Yes. I enjoy eating junk food a little too much. I'm like Nutty the squirrel with junk food.
53. What DVD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? My Cars Toons DVD. I'm 18 and I like watching Mater's Tall tales.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Probably
56. Do looks matter? No, never do never will
57. How do you release anger? Write a story that has lots of blood and gore.
58. Where is your second home? My father's house
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? My teddy bear.
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? Don't have one.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? No. I wanted to bust a cap in his ass. I still do.
63. Do you use sarcasm? Yes.
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? Mac and cheese.
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Someone who is nice and who will stick by me
66. What are your nicknames? I don't have one
67. What's your favorite band/singer? Toby Keith.
68. What's your favorite TV show? The Mythbusters.
69. What was your act sat score? Didn't take it.
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough.
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yes.
72. When was the last time you worked out? The other day.
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? Huh? *scrolls up* Dammit!
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? 105 MPH.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? Yes.
76. What are you listening to? The voices in my head. *begins smacking forehead* SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! JUST SHUT UP!
77. What was the last thing you drank? Water.
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother.
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? Probably there face
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Don't have one.
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? Chick hicks.
82. What's your favorite month of the year? June.
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Gemini.
85. What is your hair color? Red.
86. Eye color? Blue
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Don't have a favourite fast food joint...
90. Do you lhink that people should lie when it's nessessary? Only when it's actually necessary
91. Last thing you watched? A HTF music video.
92. Favorite day of the year? Uh my birthday.
93. Play any musical instruments? Air guitar
94. Republican or democrat Neither!
95. Kisses or hugs Hugs
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, preferably with someone nice
97. What was the last thing you bought? A big bag of candy and a Cars diecast.
98. What kind of car do you have 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera S.
99. What book are you reading? Not.
100. Describe your love life. In a web relationship. I think.
The following is a list of what I think would be appropriate cars for the characters of MLP to be transformed into.
Rainbow Dash: Ford Mustang GT.
Applejack: Ford Ranchero.
Twilight: Honda Accord.
Pinkie Pie: Mini Cooper.
Fluttershy: Toyota Prius.
Big Macintosh: Ford F-350 dually.
Applebloom: Ford Ranger.
Granny Smith: A Ford Model A.
Mr. and Mrs. Cake: Catering/food delivery vans. I'd say Mr. Cake would be a Grubbman Curbmaster (a modern day bread truck) and Mrs. Cake would be a Dodge Sprinter.
Pound and pumpkin cake: Smaller delivery vans.
Sweetie Belle: Lexus.
Scootaloo: Chevrolet Corvette.
Diamond Tiara: Mercedes-Benz
Silver spoon: Audi TT
Cheerilee: School Bus (I know. Teacher is a school bus. How original. *eye roll*)
|Community:||The Pervert Club|
|Focus:||Cartoons Happy Tree Friends|