Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Name: Hello! My name is Kosaji
Follow me on Tumblr: http:///
Location: United States
Likes: Spicy food, chocolate, helpful reviews, anime/manga, books, etc.
Dislikes: Spiders, Unrealistic angst in fanfiction, poor grammer/ structure/ spelling
I'm mainly into the Hetalia and Homestuck at the moment, but I read a lot of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Digimon, Princess Tutu, Naruto and other books or manga.
Quotes and other fun stuff:
"I can't imagine a world without Light"(Misa)
"Yes, that would be dark."(L)-Misa and L from Death Note
"There are no such things as bigger words, there are longer words."-My mom
"Procrastinators of the world unite!... tomorrow."-Unknown
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes.- William Davis
Man is rated the highest animal, at least among all animals who returned the questionnaire.- Robert
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. -Lemony Snicket
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. -Fred Allen
A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted. - Author Unknown
The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. -Tom Waits, Small Change
Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad. - P.D. East
And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!" -Author Unknown
When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football. -Author Unknown
Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years. -Author Unknown
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. -Carl Zwanzig
If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names. -Elbert Hubbard
Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy. -Henry Kissinger
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. -Timothy Leary
Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. -Joseph Conrad
I've yet to be on a campus where most women weren't worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I've yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing. -Gloria Steinem
I found this too funny not to put on my profile.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.