Poll: Which tribute do you want to sponsor? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Hunger Games, and Chaos Walking series.
Hi! I'm BookAddictForLife. Welcome to my profile! :D I am a girl, just so you all know. I live in a small town in Wisconson, and my birthday is December 9th. Check out my friend, BookLuvr8's stories. They will be really good, seriously, she's a pretty good writter, and creative. Also, read booksarecool's stories. She's new to the site, and doesn't write a lot, but she's improving, so give her some tips. If you feel like chatting, feel free the PM me. You can discuss anything on my profile, or my writting, or pretty much whatever you want.
Likes: reading, writing, swimming, tennis, lacrosse, badmitton, singing, art, music
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games series, the Harry potter series, the Percy Jackson And The Olympians series, The Giver, Gathering Blue, the Maximum Ride series, the Seekers series, Sucks To Be Me, Wings, The Wind On Fire trilogy, The Last Song, Going Bovine(I highly suggest you read this), City Of Ember, Little Brother, The Chaos Walking Trilogy, and a ton of others I can't think of right now. I've read a LOT of books, and I've liked them all.
I am obsessed with the Hunger Games series. I'm on team Peeta, though I like Gale, too. Recently I've read the Maximum Ride series. I love the books, especially the Max/Fang pairing, though I'm so upset that he leaves. :'( I've also just recently read the first two books of the Chaos Walking trilogy, and I've just finished Monasters Of Men. The whole trilolgy is amazing, though the ending is kind of crappy, but not in a bad way. It's kind of a cliff hanger.
Other Places You Can Find Me:
I have created my own forum. If you're interested in joining the site, you can find it at www.hungergamesfansite.proboards.com My pename on that site is CloudOfDreams, and I am currently the only member, but once enough people join we'll get things rolling.
Favorite Quotes: "We are the choices we make." - Chaos Walking book 2, The Ask And The Answer (I just absolutely ADORE this quote!)
"We may be dumb, we may be young, but we're not scum!" - Little Brother
"Shut up and eat your pears!" - The Hunger Games
"Blame the girls for dragging me along." - PJO Battle Of The Labyrinth
Friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're always there
Save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened
"What are you doing, you square?!" - My homeroom teacher, talking to this boy in my class who was sharpening his pencil and being really loud while doing it.
"She's oh-la-la-ing" - A girl in my French class, because when the class starts getting loud, my teacher always goes "oh la la!"
"And don't you ever do that again! Tell me that Saad's out of the room and then for him to actually be here! What a disappointment that is!" My homeroom teacher, again. Seriously, he's so funny! But, of course, he was only teasing. :D
"Oh, I missed! Fluppet!" my brother, when he tried to hit me with a nerf dart and missed.
It's sad when people you know, become people you knew...When you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours, and now...you can barely even look at them
Never take life too seriously: Nobody gets out alive anyway
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
I don't obsess, I think intensely
“The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.” -Anonymous
“I still love you with all the little pieces of my heart that you left, but don’t take them it’s the only thing I have that still has your name on it.”
“So dear I love him that with him,
Sometimes I miss being a kid. All you ever had to worry about was a scraped knee or your parents not letting you have a cookie before dinner. But now those scraped knees have turned into broken hearts and that cookies the love of my life. Yeah, sometimes growing up is hard.
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you
if you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about
The different between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will
All dreams come true if you have the courage to pursue them
Move on, it's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.
Sometimes people put up walls NOT to keep others out BUT to see who cares enough to BREAK THEM DOWN.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
When the world gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show the world you have a thousand reasons to smile.
What's so sad about death? It's not the one who dies, but the one whose left behind.
These are my favorite hunger games quote's
"And I suppose the apple ate the cheese?" Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games.
"Yes, and I'm sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people," Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games.
"It's lovely. If only you could frost someone to death," I say.
"Don't be so superior. You can never tell what you'll find in the arena. Say it's actually a gigantic cake-" begins Peeta.
"Say we move on," I break in. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games.
"You can swim, too," he says. "Where did you learn that in District 12?"
"We have a big bathtub," I answer. Finnick Odair and Katniss Everdeen, Catching Fire.
"You and a syringe against the Capitol. See, this is why no one lets you make the plans." Haymitch Abernathy, Catching Fire.
Haymitch rises to go. "Whilst I was waiting...I ate your lunch," Katniss Everdeen and Haymitch Abernathy, Mockingjay.
"What? My head doctor says I'm not supposed to censor my thoughts. It's part of my therapy," replies Johanna. Johanna Mason, Mockingjay.
"It's your fault for being so camera-ready," I tell Gale. If looks could kill. Katniss Everdeen and Gale Hawthorne, Mockingjay.
"I don't even know why you bothered to put Finnick and me through training, Plutarch," I say.
"Yeah, we're already the two best-equipped soldiers you have," Finnick adds cockily.
"Do not think that fact escapes me," he says with an impatient wave. Katniss Everdeen, Finnick Odair and Plutarch, Mockingjay.
Favorite Percy Jackson Quotes
"Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face." Percy Jackson.
"Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related, for better or worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum." Hermes, Percy Jackson.
"The real story of the Fleece: there were these two children of Zeus, Cadmus and Europa, okay? They were about to get offered up as human sacrifices, when they prayed to Zeus to save them. So Zeus sent this magical flying ram with golden wool, which picked them up in Greece and carried them all the way to Colchis in Asia Minor. Well, actually it carried Cadmus. Europa fell off and died along the way, but that's not important."
"It was probably important to her." Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson.
"You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope." Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games.
Prayer To Finnick Odair
Finnick, your sea-blue eyes and bronze hair give us the energy to dream,
Your heart-melting smile is enough for us to neither be Gale or Peeta, but be in your team.
Finnick, who cares about Annie now, remember we'll always be waiting for you.
Your gorgeous traits and humour belong to Suzanne Collins, so don't sue.
Finnick, you who died bravely and will remain in our broken hearts forever,
Your angelic face will bring us happiness and joy, like a mockingjay feather.
When we see the water or hear a seductive laugh,
We will dare to think of you, Finnick Odair.
Yes, you may copy and paste this poem onto your profile, is you want to, and please do! We want Finnick to conquer the fanfic world!
Copy and Paste this if you wanted to kill Max every time she ran away after kissing Fang. (I wanted to so bad! Max can be such an idiot sometimes!)
This is one of the cutest things ever:
- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's 'Ok' don't believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you post this in the next 4 minutes your crush will:
Here are a few reasons why guys like girls:
1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo
Read this. I almost didn't and I'm so glad I did.
They told me the big black Lab's name was Reggie as I looked at him lying in
But something was still missing as I attempted to settle in to my new life
But at first, I thought the shelter had misjudged me in giving me Reggie and
For some reason, his stuff (except for the tennis balls - he wouldn't go
This just wasn't going to work. He chewed a couple shoes and some
Finally I found it, but before I could punch up the shelter's number, I also
Well, that's not going to do it either, I thought. And I punched the
But I hung up when I saw the sealed envelope. I had completely forgotten
To Whoever Gets My Dog:
Well, I can't say that I'm happy you're reading this, a letter I told the
So let me tell you about my Lab in the hopes that it will help you bond
First, he loves tennis balls. the more the merrier. Sometimes I think he's
Next, commands. Maybe the shelter staff already told you, but I'll go
I trained Reggie with small food treats. Nothing opens his ears like
Feeding schedule: twice a day, once about seven in the morning, and again
He's up on his shots. Call the clinic on 9th Street and update his info
Finally, give him some time. I've never been married, so it's only been
Which means that this transition is going to be hard, with him going to live
And that's why I need to share one more bit of info with you...
His name's not Reggie.
I don't know what made me do it, but when I dropped him off at the shelter,
And if I end up coming back, getting him, and tearing up this letter, it
His real name is Tank. Because that is what I drive.
And now I hope and pray that you make him part of your family and that he
That unconditional love from a dog is what I took with me to Iraq as an
All right, that's enough. I deploy this evening and have to drop this
Good luck with Tank. Give him a good home, and give him an extra kiss
Thank you, Paul Mallory
I leaned forward in my chair and rested my elbows on my knees, staring at
He was instantly on his feet, his nails clicking on the hardwood floor.
"Tank," I whispered. His tail swished. I kept whispering his name, over
"It's me now, Tank, just you and me. Your old pal gave you to me." Tank
And when he came back, he had three tennis balls in his mouth.
Favorite Pairings: Katniss/Peeta, Percy/Annabeth, Max/Fang, Laurel/David, Cameron/Dulcie, Harry/Ginny, Hermione/Ron, Aang/ Katara, Todd/Viola
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
Please check out my forums!
Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/BookAddictForLife/2371063/
The Percy Jackson pledge:
Some interesting things about labels :) (copy and paste into your profile):
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
List your twelve favorite Hunger Games Characters in no particular order:
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Yes, they're everywhere.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Umm, we're both girls, so...
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
That, would be weird, and so wrong.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Yes, I guess, though I like Katniss/Peeta better.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Five/Nine, definately. That's one of my favorite hunger games pairings, though I like Finnick/Annie more. But Five/Ten? Heck no! Finnick would never stoop that low! At least, I hope not.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Haymitch walking in on Katniss and Beetee? lmao. He'd probally say something like, "Ok, I think I've had WAY too much vodka," and then leave the room shaking his head and rubbing his eyes.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Prim was always reminded of a canary when she saw Wiress. The pretty voice that played up until its final moments.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Not that I've seen, but I sure hope not.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
Sharing Our Pain. That's the best I can do.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Umm... She was mischevious and daring, the small, helpless girl thing just an act. She always got what she wanted, and was determined to get it this time. So, she drugs him and after carrying out her business is gone before he wakes up.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Umm, I think so.
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Umm, "Tick tock!" Lol, not really sure.
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
I have no idea. Maybe, Hurry Up And Save Me? That might work.
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Lot's of fighting as secrets are discovered.
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Wiress and Katniss? Something like, "You know, figuring out this arena was a clock wasn't the only thing I discovered." I'm not really sure. I just can't see them together.
TEH UBER IPOD QUIZ #1
Rules: Turn your music player on shuffle. Answer each question with the title of whatever song comes up next. Ready?
1. What is your favorite thing to do?
Naked by Avril Lavigne. (Eww. That sounds so wrong.)
2. What do you love most about life?
Down On The Farm by Tim McGraw. (Umm, so I like farms? I guess that's true.)
3. What do you hate most about life?
Complicated by Avril Lavigne. (That fits perfectly! So true.)
4. How would you describe yourself?
Yes I Do by Rascal Flatts. (Umm... not sure what that means)
5. How would others describe you?
I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw. (I guess they like me a lot)
6. How do you feel about chocolate?
Haunted by Evanescence. (Umm... I am most definately not huanted by chocolate!)
7. What is the meaning of life?
Umbrella by Rihanna. (Ok, so carry an umbrella with you where ever you go and see if you feel "enlightened.")
8. What is the meaning of death?
Losing Grip by Avril Lavigne. (It fits, because you lose grip on life when you die.)
9. What is the meaning of 42?
Vienna by The Fray. (Makes about as much sense as the question...)
10. Now tag at least three other authors to do this quiz!
Ok. Um, I tag Everbloom Montgomery, texancoconut51, and angel_unkown. :D
TEH UBER IPOD QUIZ #2
Rules: Turn your music player on shuffle. Answer each question with the title of whatever song comes up next. Let's go!
1. What's your favorite song?
Breathe by Taylor Swift. (It's one of my favorites.)
2. What's your favorite art style?
All These Lives by Daughtry. (Um, paintings of people? I don't know.)
3. What do you think about yaoi?
Rue's Lullaby by Sam Cushion. (Um, as in telling it to go to sleep thereoticaly? Yeah, that sounds right.)
4. What do you think about yuri?
If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield. (Um, well it's not the one, whatever that means.)
5. What do you think about hetero?
Addicted by Kelly Clarkson. (Umm...)
6. What's one thing you remember from history class?
My Immortal by Evanescence. (Actaully, I learned that no one is immortal.)
7. Science class?
All That I'm Living For by Evanescence. (Well, I do love science a lot.)
8. Math class?
Gotta Get Through This by Daniel Bedingfield. (lol. So true)
9. What's the most important thing you learned in school?
You'll Think Of Me by Keith Urban. (Who will think of me? I guess teachers usually remember their students...)
10. Now tag at least three other authors to do this quiz!
I'll tag Lostliveson4eva, OreoPuff, and BloodyRoseLove. :D
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTION-ISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
kissing is healthy.bananas are good for period pain.it's good to cry.chicken soup actually makes you feel better.94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.lying is actually unhealthy.you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.chocolate will make you feel better.most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.a good friend never judges.a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.boys aren't worth your tears.we all love surprises.Now... make a wish.Wish REALLY hard!!WISH WISH WISH WISH Your wish has just been received.Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...Your wish will be granted.
1. Grab the nearest book to you and open up to page 81 line 4.
"Had all this, and you left the rest of the districts defensless-"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Dancing With The Stars, I think
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
5. What time is it:
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing. It's kind of silent in my basement.
7. When was the last time you stepped outside, what were you doing?
About two hours ago. I was walking home from school.
8. Before you started this what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Dark blue, boot-cut jeans and a black and green shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
On my way home from school.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Clock, pictures, a dart board.
13. Seen anything crazy lately?
Um, not really.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you've seen?
Um, Avatar. It was on TV.
16. If you became a multi-millionare over night what would you buy?
CD's, books, a cat, itunes gift card, clothes, video games.
17. If your first child is a girl what would you name it?
Alexa or Layla.
18. If your first child is a guy what would you name it?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Yes I Do
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Pocketful Of Sunshine
3. WHAT IF YOU GOT SO MAD, THAT EVERYONE STAYED AWAY FROM YOU AND LET YOU HAVE YOUR SPACE FOR 4 DAYS?
Disgusting (Um, I would be kind of disgusted. With myself or with them I'm not sure...)
4.WHAT IF THERE WAS A STALKER CHASING YOU?
5. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR FRIEND BETRAYED YOU?
Everytime We Touch (Um...)
6.WHAT IF YOU SAW A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE/THINGS?
7.WHAT IF A MALE FRIEND DID EVERY THING AN ADULT CAN DO?
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I like it, I Love It
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
My Beloved Monster (I'm am NOT a monster, but oh well...)
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I'm Yours (It fits. It's cute!)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
You And Me
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Rich Girl (Um, well I'm not rich, and I don't really care that I'm not, so...)
14. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WORKED AT A CASINO?
Trust Me (Hmm, would that mean I'm reliable?)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Angel (Hmm, they aren't really angels, but they're not too bad.)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Mayberry (Um... Not sure how that is the worst thing that could happen, unless the berry is poisonous or something.)
17. WHAT IF YOUR BROTHER/SISTER NEVER STOPPED BOTHERING YOU?
Taking Over Me (He already never stops bothering me, and I hate it! He isn't taking over my life, though.)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?
20. WHAT HAS A CATCHY BEAT?
Velvet (Not really...)
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Teardrops On My Guitar (I guess it won't work out...)
22. What is the dumbest thing you've ever said?
You're Not Alone Tonight (How is that dumb? Well, I guess it could be...)
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Decode (I still don't know...)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Best Years Of Our Lives (I would change the best years of our lives???)
25. WHAT WILL YOU DO TO MAKE THE CLASS LAUGH?
Life On Earth (Sounds boring...)
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Yes I Do