Author has written 6 stories for Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vocaloid, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Beware: Profanity may be used below! Also, sorry if things look smushed! Sometimes the page breaks on FF.net don't work for me. Are they working now? I can never tell...
Gender: Girl!! (I hate using the word 'female'. sounds too... professional... whatever I mean by that...)
Age: Haha, wouldn't you like to know?
School: I'm a college girl now ya'll! Ain't that great?
Ethnicity: Jamaican American (Or you can say African American. Am I Jamaican American? Because my parents are Jamaican, but I'm American, so what would that make me?? Either way, I love who I am!!)
Also, here is somefrom the amazing user 'Faith Divine', for my fic "Because of the Pocket Watch". MAN, I love her for this! :D
My Thoughts on Fanfiction:
Ah, yes. The wonderful world of fanfiction. Where we take our imagination, squeeze the life out of it on-screen, and bear it to the world in hopes that the audience will love it. Man, I love this site. Even with all its crazy people, and even crazier plot lines.
Well, in accordance to my writing, I'd say that my strong point has to be humor. I assume this is because I fail to take many things seriously in my own life. Maybe because I'm a natural clown. I love me some drama, but I fail royally at it (or at least I think I do). My writing is majorly in the 'anime' section (because I LOVE it so!), although I may have things in other sections some day. Whenever I get around to writing other things.
I'm pretty easygoing with what I read, and even more so about what I write. Sadly, half the stuff I come up with never really makes it to this site. It's hard to write a full story with half a billion other ideas swirling about in my head! XP
Let it be said now, that my attention span is about the same as a goldfish's memory. Not that long. I'll be on fire with one story, and then suddenly get sidetracked by another one of my plot ideas, and then the whole cycle starts all over again. So if a story looks like it hasn't been updated in a while... my bad. But at least you know why. But, rest assured it's not because I grew tired of writing. I don't think I could ever tire of that! It's more likely that I just ran out of steam for it. I keep a mental category of my unfinished stories though, and every unfinished story you see underneath is also a nagging little voice in the back of my mind. I don't ever truly forget about my stories. I don't think many writers do, anyways.
I write because it's fun. Not because I'm practicing for some profession or career in writing or whatever. Although, this really does give you some practice for the real world, doesn't it?
Anyways, if you ever have any questions, or just feel like talking to me (please do! because I LOVE to talk!), feel free to PM (private message) me! I will talk and talk and talk some more! Be careful though, I have a strong, uncontrollable urge to ramble when I talk. I'll tell you about my day, the color of my socks, and why I believe that giraffes are aliens instead of animals, if you give me the chance! So, beware!
And also, my mouth can be a tad... dirty, on some (many) occasions. It's a dirty habit I picked up in 7th grade, and it never really left. So, sorry if it disturbs you! If it's any consolation, I never cuss on job interviews! 'Tis unprofessional! XD
I really do like fanfiction though. There's so much creativity in it! Honestly, some of the fanfictions here (even the shittiest stories here) have plot lines that are even more interesting than the actual books and movies that make it to publication and debut in our real lives! There's real promise and potential in fanfiction, I believe!
Now For Something Random:
My all-time favorite Winne the Pooh Quotes!!:
1. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” [This was so sweet, I cried when I read it...]
2. “Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”
3. “Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
4. "Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."
5. “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.”
6. “I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.”
7. "I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
8. “The spring has sprung, the grass is rizz. I wonder where them birdies is?”
9. “Twirl around Piglet, step lightly Pooh! This silly ol' dance is perfect for two!”
10. “Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.”
Unsafe External Link