Author has written 4 stories for Sisters Grimm, Lord of the Rings, and Chronicles of Narnia.
I will not be writing much for this page but maybe a small introduction of myself.
Nice to meet you all, I'm nicetwomeetyou!
As you can see, I live in Hong Kong (hence the tiny flag beside my profile picture :D)
Books I'm into are not much, but I loved the Magic Tree House series since I was 5 and I'm still reading it though I'm already 16.
Of course, the series is not the only obsession I have regarding books, and so, the below is a list of books I have read and loved and would certainly find time to reread them all (not in any particular order):
- Sisters Grimm book series by Michael Buckley (I'm simply addicted to Puckabrina's love/hate relationship)
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (was first introduced through TV series but certainly love the books better than the program)
- Emma by Jane Austen (A must read classic, I love this more than the whole-lot-more famous Pride & Prejudice)
- Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen (so addictive that I even ran to pick up the original LOL)
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (I simply couldn't put down the book as soon as picked it up, a must-read for teens)
- The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Though by the same author, AG is much darker and violent, so beware)
It would seem I'm quite a strange reader with such different varieties of books to love, but hey, books are meant to be read, aren't they?
Movies are also something that I get addicted to and some day, I might even try to write a fanfiction for the following films:
- Prom Wars: Love is a Battlefield (this is a super favorite of mine these days! Percy and Diana are such an adorable couple)
- Wild Child (Love LOVE LOVE Emma Roberts! Gorgeous and Talented! I am really looking forward to her new movie: The Art of Getting By)
- Penelope (Christina Ricci is another actress I truly adore! It seems that I have an addiction for short actresses!)
- St. Trinian's series (Such cute movies of sabotage!)
- The Boat that Rocked (Watched this to see Talulah Riley but ended up loving the film!)
- Year One (Totally HILARIOUS!)
- The Princess and the Frog (Personally, I HATE frogs! But this movie is a total rare exception that made me tear up quite a few times.)
I was first introduced to this website after I read the Sisters Grimm series and was interested what people have to write about the ending and was led to a lot of stories which were amazing and incredible. Ayns and Sky, I LUV THE tRiCkStEr KiNg, isabel in lala land and LittleMizWhimsical were my inspirations to write a fanfic of my own.
I first wrote Finding Daddy, despite it's lame name (it rhymed, haha), I got views so I wrote the sequel.
However, since English was not my first tongue, I made a lot of grammatical mistakes so a reviewer advised me to find a beta reader. At first, I found one but however she was not free at the time and I was getting frustrated. Then, another writer on this website offered to be the beta of my story and I said YES. And this amazing person was none other than Bigtimebooks.
Now, I have better quality works to offer, so hope you like my stories! If you have anything to ask, just send me a message so I'll be able to answer! Also, if you would like me to do a movie fanfiction of the film I have listed, feel free to message me!
Thanks a zillion, Joan (aka nicetwomeetyou)