Poll: favorite movie Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Rio, Skullgirls, and 9.
WHAT UP OUTSIDE WORLD?!
I used to be HTTYD and Rio forever.
if u r a total how to train your dragon fanatic then post this on your profile
if you can't wait for the sequel post this on your profile
if you can't wait for the TV series post this in your profile
Rio: The movie
big time rush,
how to train your dragon,
good luck charlie,
legend of the boneknapper
the house of mouse
whose line is it anyway
drew careys green screen show
age : 91 in dog years
Where I live: In Washington D.C (Stalkers: You need my address before you can find me! so this piece of info means nothing! HAHAHAHAHA)
fave animal: dragons and birds
fave color: Neon Pink (sorry Qille)
Quote: Strike for awesomeness
Birthday: August 30th...that's it
Fave sport: Tennis
my deviant art: http://glampyra.deviantart.com/
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Ever wonder what happens to those people who mysteriously stop updating?
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher.
If you believe this is true, copy this and post your name here after all the other names- Qille, HTTYD and Rio forever
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? When i was in kindergarten, i had this old, beaten up umbrella. i gave it to a girl on the bus and she cut the back of my hand.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Posters
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? According to my uncle, i snore...very softly
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything especially Rap and Hip hop.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? around 7 or 8-ish in the morning
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?The Rio DVD Party pack
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? those s'mores i ate with my brother
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My iphone
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'5
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Never not once
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No...but sometimes my ghost and skeleton friends like to spook me.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?Emily Osment, in the movie Cyberbully
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Chanel #5
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I'm Addicted to redheads and green eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? At a carnival,he pops the question just as we're on top of a Ferris wheel
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE! althoughti'mnotreallyaloudtodrinkit...Idon'tknowwhythough hehehehehehehehehehehe
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and ham
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My dog
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Crush wise, no
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? In my hands, my feet and my shoulders (I don't think that last one counts though)
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Ugh, shopping! but if you must know. I love Almost famous, even if i don't have alot of it
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yup-itty yup-itty yup
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A Pug-tese (That's Maltese and pug hybrid)
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? What?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just to tell 'em. either they love you back, or they beat you to a pulp
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 62
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I'm Brunette but have blonde streaks
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My parents
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Listening to that kid call me "Trombone-y"
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Not once in my life
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I met the dude who plays Zeak in wizards of waverly place
37. FIRST JOB? I'm Only 13!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Once, i confessed...it was my brother
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUt? watching TV
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I had a root canal does that count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? I'm Gonna get them
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? The Rio DVD
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Five
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Mom's friend
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Maybe...
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Guarnier
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham its the only kind i can recognize
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Nail biting
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Kidz Bop...I'm so ashamed
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh...DUH!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?screaming into a pillow
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? what second home?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbie
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?i don't know
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I watched it all the time
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? he's gotta be funny
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My parents call be princess
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Owl city, nickelback, deathklock, one republic, p!nk, and alot more
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Spongebob
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I don't know
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and cream
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Of course
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Yesterday
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There is a 64, theres no 19 or 20
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I can't drive
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? shoosh yeah
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?sports
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Capri sun
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? hair color
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?what?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People insulting other people
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? August (B-month) April (Rio month) and March (HTTYD month)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? brown and blonde
86. EYE COLOR? brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?Mcdonalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? ewwww
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?That '70's show (What's that show called again?)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My B-Day
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Violin and trombone
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?How should I know?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?Hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?One night stands
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? a shirt
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?I want a yellow Punch buggy with pink flowers on the hood
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Missing series (I'm done with the first book)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Um...I guess I don't have one anymore.
I, Glampyra do solemnly swear to review all the fanfics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 350 hits, visitors from 30 countries and only 3 reviews...
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have two choices:
1: repost this message
2: ignore it as if it never touched your heart
How to train your dragon:
Rafarta Hakkid: The Princess of the Fort fight tribe, her mother being queen. In Fort fight tradition, once the queen/king/cheif has passed on, the oldest child gets the crown, well not this time, Rafarta is stilll wearing the princess crown like she always has. Even though she's just the princess and has no real power yet, she always tries to run the village when her mother can't. Despite her being a full grown adult and a mother herself, she still acts immature and child-ish, She says its to understand kids better but everyone else thinks its just her nature. She used to (Still occastionally does) make Paintings to sell to other islands to make money for the island the Fort fight tribe lives on, Brattick She'd be voiced by Leigh-Allyn Baker
Hail-heart Helvetica "Haily" Hakkid: The 14 year old daughter of Rafarta Hakkid. She is the village seamstress. Like Hiccup, she's weak and scrawny, espessially for her age. She likes drawing, trying to find cloth to re-open the seamstress business and climbing trees, Although that's how she lost both her feet. Her closest friend is Iris, a Nightfury that she's had since both of them were babies. Once the Fort fight tribe arrived at Berk, she became fast friends with Hiccup. She'd be voiced by Debby Ryan.
Nicole: Nico's counterpart. she's a domesticated canary.She may look like a tomboy, but is actually the sweetheart of her and her friend Patty's relationship, despite her tough sounding, Brooklyn- like accent . she's considered a dance queen. she wears a baseball cap that Amanda-Jo made for her.Back in New York everyone called her "An adorable little Tweety bird" Just don't say that to her face. she'd be voiced by Ainsley Bailey.Whenever she sings, her accent drops. her 'dance name' is "Nicky".
Quote: "Please tell me what happened Nico, and if you lie to me I'll be vewy vewy sad"
Patty: Pedro's counterpart. Like Nicole, she lives with Amanda-Jo in New York.she is a red crested cardinal.She may look like a sweetheart, but is actually the tomboy of her and Nicole's relationship despite her girly look. She and Nicole are best friends ("best friends 'till the end" Patty said) and is another dance queen. She loves a good challenge but sometimes she let's it go to her head. She's also the biggest sass master you'll ever know. she'd be voiced by Ke$ha. Her 'dance name' is "Big P"
Quote:"Never ever mess with me...unless you wanna live the rest of your life without wings, a beak, only one eye and walk with a limp"
Quote:"you disgusting little weasel, how many times do we have to kill you two?!"
Bree:Not revealed yet, but I'll tell you a little bit about her. She's a Ditzy, talentless, incredibly dumb, wannabe rapper Bee hummingbird who uses outdated slang in her vocabulary. She see's Pedro as her idol and wants to "learn from the master" however, although she's very nice and shows a lot of care, she's a little too clingy (and annoying) she'd be voiced by Allie DeBerry (singing voice Ariana grande)
Quote: "'sup Dawg, I'm Bree, you know what's so groovy? You look exactly like my ex-boyfriend Richie...Aw snap! You're names Richie too!
Richie: Not revealed yet. He's an incredibly shy, timid Bee hummingbird and Bree's ex-boyfriend. Someday he wishes to be a great singer, however his shyness and stage fright prevent him from doing so. He'd be voiced by Adam Young.
Quote: oh...um...I'm incredibly sorry mister-I-I-I mean Miss Jewel. It was all my fault...I'll make sure I never touch or-or-or even look at that ever again...I'm so sorry"
Kung Fu Panda
The Jujutsu Delinquents: A group of pre-teen, all female children from Japan (raised in China) who study Jujutsu and usually use it for their own privileges. Made up By Ikari, Nanase, Sawa, Haruki and Kasumi. Although they know almost nothing about Kung fu, they all secretly worship the Furious five.
Quote: "I did it for you Sir...you're like family to me, and Mommy always told me to never abandon family"
Nanase: A 13 year old lioness. She is probably the strongest of the Jujutsu delinquents, but is far from the most serious, in fact, she's probably the most immature of them all. She likes cracking jokes and playing pranks. Although her immaturity sometimes gets in the way of her fighting skills, she trains extra hard to make up for it. She Idolizes Monkey and Po. Her symbol is three slash marks. She'd be voiced by Zendaya.
Quote: "I might not be the sharpest sword on the rack, but I know how to work a simple rickshaw"
Sawa: An 11 year old Brown bear cub. She is the most anti-social and serious of the group, She prefers to dedicate her time in studying and Jujutsu then goofing off with her friends. However, she has a soft heart and is willing to do anything for her friends, especially if it involves Ikari. Her symbol is a paw print. She Idolizes Tigress. She'd be voiced by Brenda Song.
Quote:"Good afternoon furious five, Dragon warrior. I am Sawa, now I may know nothing about kung fu but I'll have you know I'm very skilled in jujutsu and I plan to make the best of it when we help you defeat Rie"
Haruki: A 10 year old cheery blue tongued Skink. Always positive, she tries to see the good side of everything, no matter howe bad they are. However she does set her limits. She idolizes Mantis. Her symbol is a scale pattern. she'd be voiced by Tara strong.
Quote: "Y'know Mantis, those guys are pretty cool. Like, not "cool" cool but, they seem like the kind of adults I'd like to talk to. Unlike that Kill-Joy Tiger or that weird crane lady with the hat"
Kasumi: A 12 year old House spider. Kasumi is sassy, bold and feisty. In a fight, she's quick, independent and brave. Never afraid to speak her mind, she has the biggest mouth of the Jujutsu Delinquents. However, her only weakness is her temper, get her mad and she'll erupt faster then Mount Meakan. Her one dream is becoming the first spider to ever fly ("What? It's a dream that I could pull off"). Her symbol is a spider web. She idolizes Viper. She'd be voiced by Debby Ryan.
Quote: "Dolls! PAH! I hate dolls. I'd rather play sticks with the boys at the playground or show off my totally radical jujutsu skills to Haruki or try to reach my life goal on being the first Spider to ever fly...What? It's a dream I could pull off"
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 14. People call another Guy fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overwieght. People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a woman bald but they dont know she has cancer. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping I bet 95% wont do it. Well I did. add your name Glampyra.
My mother always told me that a girl is like a rosebud, and the time would come when that bud will become a beautiful Rose. But if every boy comes and squeezes it, plays with it and ruins it, the rosebud will never bloom.
copy this onto your profile if you understand.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Try not to cry
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Try Not to Cry
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
"Pets have feelings too"
Some favorite quotes (copy and bold your favorites, or the ones that apply to you)
"When can we live in a world where chickens can cross the road without being questioned about their motives?"
"I'm the type of girl that can watch all the scary movies I want and not get scared, but I scream at the top of my lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster."
"Please, they wouldn't come near me if they were on fire, and I had the only bucket of water in town."
"Lettuce... Any questions?"
"Gravity man. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"
"Blondes have more fun, but brunettes actually remember it the next day."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"A palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you."
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you!"
"Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it."
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm."
"Having good friends is like wetting your pants. Others can see it, and you can feel it."
"Warning: jumping into radioactive waste does not give you super powers!"
"WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary, whose name and/or species you can't remember."
"I trip UP the stairs."
"Don't follow me. I run into walls."
"I am the bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."
"I'm naturally blonde. So please speak slowly."
"Girls can do anything boys can do, and we can do it in high heels."
"Brilliant brunette with many blonde moments."
"I am the type of girl who burst out laughing at something that happened yesterday."
"It's a beautiful day! Now watch some idiot screw it up."
"The darkest hour is always just before dawn breaks."
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."
"If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"
"Pain is a good thing. It lets you know you're still alive."
"If you want to figure out what's right for you, sometimes it's enough to figure out what's wrong."
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do!"
"Forget yesterday. Live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself."
"Forget the risk. Take the fall. If it's meant to be, It's worth it all."
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
"Live for the nights you won't remember. With the friends you'll never forget."
"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, yelling 'Daaamn... What a ride!'"
"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
"I HATE IT WHEN THE LITTLE VOICES ARGUE WITH MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!"
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
"Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them."
"If life was easy... where would all the adventure be?"
"Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning."
"Who are you to judge me? I know I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be! But before you go pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean."
"Be strong now. Because things will get better. It may be stormy now. But it can't rain forever..."
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
"I'm the kind of person who spends hours trying to drown a fish."
"To be old and wise, you first must be young and stupid."
"LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE: If you are sad: drama. If you are afraid: suspense. If you are angry: action. When you look at the mirror: horror. Now you are smiling: that's comedy!"
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!"
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
"Break the rules. Stand apart. Ignore your head. Follow your heart."
"I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as I- GUMMYBEARS!"
"When nothing goes right... go left."
"The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... So why learn?"
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just... different than yours."
"DRINK COFFEE! DO DUMB THINGS FASTER WITH MORE ENERGY!"
"NEVER go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge."
"I'm not deaf. I'm just ignoring you."
"It takes skill to trip over a flat surface!"
"People change. Things go wrong. But just remember: Life Goes On..."
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Natizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Pink Bird
3. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):UmaNaero
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Pink Lemonade
5. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black April
6. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong) Mango Zombie invasion
7. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Pink eyepatch
 I need to tell you a secret LOOK AT 5
 The answer is LOOK AT 11
 Dont get mad LOOK AT 15
 Calm down don't be mad LOOK AT 13
 First LOOK AT 2
 Dont be that angry LOOK AT 12
 I just wanna say hi
 What I wanted to tell you is...THE ANSWER IS ON 14
 Be patient LOOK AT 4
 This is the last time I'm going to do this LOOK AT 7
 I hope you're not mad when I say this LOOK AT 6
 Sorry LOOK AT 8
 Don't be getting a hype LOOK AT 10
 I dont know how to say this LOOK AT 3
 You must be really mad LOOK AT NUMBER 9
Six truths in life
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time: a physical imposibility
2. All idiots, after reading this will try it
3. And discover that it's a lie
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You will soon post this on your profile for another idiot to see.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
I sincerely apologize about this but I am an idiot and i needed company =)
If you count as an idiot, post this onto your profile!
Help me color the sky.
I'm that girl who cries without anyone seeing it.
I'm that girl who hurts herself without anyone knowing it.
I'm that girl who is smiles but is hurting inside.
I'm that girl who guides but doesn't know what's right.
I'm that girl who shines but doesn't glow in the dark.
I'm that girl who's kind but never feels the mark.
I'm that girl who'd fight for someone else's rights.
But I'm also that girl who can't sleep at night.
Outside I'm pretty, I'm glowing, I'm strong.
But inside, I'm hurting, knowing I don't belong.
I think of that weight that just hangs above me,
Dropping onto my shoulders ever so slowly.
I don't fight it, I don't struggle,
I just hold it up.
The force on my shoulders,
I'm begging it to stop.
But I just hold it together,
And keep the smile on my face.
Just hoping that one day,
Someone can take my place.
Help me take that burden off her shoulders, Look past the barriers and help me get hold of her. Take my hand and it'll weigh no more, For us girls together, can be stronger than before.
9 out of 10 teenage girls suffer from peer pressure, verbal and/or physical abuse, and stereotyping. If you believe in the power of women and girls like us, and if you believe we can overcome this issue together hand in hand, post this onto your profile and add your name to the list: ColorTheSky, GodsHelperServent, Qille,Glampyra