Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
My name is Aura Vicen. I'm a huge fan of the Twilight Saga, the full Harry Potter series, the Inheritance Cycle and loads of other books. My favorite in the Twi Saga is Twilight, of course, because that's where all the fabulous characters are introduced. I'm Team Edward of course, but Jacob is HOT (hehe, literally!! :P ). Edward is...*swoon* but Jacob's the kind of guy you can actually get in real life. *sighs happily* Harry Potter is a rocking series, and it was one of the best books I've ever read until now. Harry, honestly, is really stupid--he couldn't have done all that he'd done if he didn't have Ron or Hermione or Dumbledore. But he's a brave guy, and I really LIKE brave guys. And tell me, who doesn't like a tall powerful hottie with an awesome scar and a magic wand? Hehe. :>
I'm not a regular fanfiction writer, because my own fiction is being published and I'm really busy with that. But until now, I've written only four one-shots and a full story:
1. Love Boundless: Edward's POV. Set in Eclipse, with a sleeping Bella in his arms, his mind constantly wonders at her boundless, daring love for him. But he's not one to leave her anymore. Explore his thoughts and love as he holds his true love in his arms while she sleeps, and basks in the light and warmth that has become his life now. (complete)
2. Something Unique: BELLA SWAN-- "He was the epitome of perfection. He was what made life glow. He was what made life worth living. He was the reason behind my existence—he was the one my heart beat for and my life depended on. None but those who have experienced the true purity of sincere love can understand the overwhelming strength and devotion behind those three simple words. I love you. The promises held in those three words were all crystalline in his deep, enchanting voice." (complete)
3. The Only Way: This is also EPOV. Set in New Moon. Watch Edward endure the feelings of grief and guilt as he drowns in agony with his belief that Bella was dead. EDWARD CULLEN-- "Pain like never before coursed through me, eating me out from the inside, staking through the very meaning behind my existence. Stab after stab of remorse and guilt lashed at me, again and again. The only truth was that, in all the ways that counted, I’d killed my love. I’d killed my one reason for existing." (complete)
4. A Coven of Too Many: I was born a hybrid, got adopted into the Cullen family, fell in love with a nomad vampire, got engaged to said hottie vamp, got imprinted on a week before my wedding and almost died somewhere along there. Perfect life, huh? Welcome to my world of sarcasm. (in progress)
5. White Wedding: Renesmee and Jacob Black’s wedding is finally here. After so much time, she’s finally going to be Mrs. Jacob Black. And she’s worried enough to put her hair out. But her family of vampires—and the wolf-y ones, too—aren’t going to let anything spoil the most important day of their little princess’ life. She is the most beautiful bride, he is the most handsome groom, and this is going to be the wedding of the century. (complete)
White Wedding: Enjoy the pics!
Enjoy, and don't forget to leave a review!
Unsafe External Link