Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Harry Potter oath
I promise to remember Tonks
Each time I knock something down.
And I promise to remember Charlie Weasley
Whenever I'm out of town.
I promise not to obey traffic laws
For Sirius's sake of course.
And I promise to remember Lupin
When my heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Arthur
Whenever I am at St Mungo's Room.
And I promise to remember the Weasley Twins
Every time fireworks boom.
I promise to remember Lily
When I see someone that holds pure beauty.
And I promise to remember Dobby
Whenever a pair of socks spots me.
I promise to remember Teddy
When I see someone with turquoise hair.
And I promise to remember Molly
When someone tells me they care.
I promise to remember Ginny
Whenever bogey hexes are unfurled.
And I promise to remember the death eaters
When someone speaks of dominating the world.
Yes I promise to love Harry Potter
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the wizards know.
"There's a whole in the world, it's a great dark pit.
Things you NEED to know,
1. Canon- From the book.
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book.
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories.
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories.
5. Smut- M stuff.
6. Lemon- Really M stuff. Even worse than smut.
7. Flames- Mean reviews. When you trash a fic.
8. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character.
9. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate.
10. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe then that the author has created.
11. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything.
12. OTP- Apparently, this means One True Pairing. I assume this means that it's the one pairing you enjoy and stand by. (This is not to be confused with OoTP, which means Order of the Phoenix. ;)
13. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship.
14. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters.
15. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
16. Mary Sues- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect in every way.
17. A/N- Author's Note. Self- explanatory.
18. AH- All Human. All characters are human. This is not commonly seen.
19. POV- Point of View.
20. R&R- Read and review!
21. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
22. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length.