Author has written 14 stories for Code Geass, and Fairy Tail.
I spend most of my time reading and writing. Now I kind of spend my time watching anime.
I'm a male who is old enough to remember the original Transformers cartoon and E.T.
I have been meaning to do this for a while. Here are some thoughts on the various anime series I have seen. They wil kind of be in the order I have seen them. I will eventually get around to writing something about them. There might be some spoilers.
Ronin Warriors: I saw this in the mid 90's. All I remember is fighting and armor.
Angel Beats: One of the best animes I have seen. It combines several elements nearly perfectly. Everything especially the music seems to fit.
I really like the Lelouch x Kallen pairing. I use it alot. Lately I've been intrigued by Lelouch x harem. Well mostly Lelouch/Kallen/Milly. I don't hate Shirley. I just can't ever find a place for her.
What's up with all the Lelouch/Suzaku stuff out there. It really creeps me out.
My favorite characters besides them are
Charactes I hate:
Characters I could go either way on:
These are the stories I have written.
1) The Demon and the Flash: It was my first story and still kind of my favorite. Kallen sides with Lelouch when the Black Knights betray him and well the story really changes from there.
2) A very different R2: It's a wierd story that takes place in what is season 2. Basically Suzaku didn't hold down Lelouch and he was able to cast a geass upon his father. One that changed the whole direction of the story.
3) Be the best emperor you can be: It's a rewriting of the final episode. I don't want to give any more away. It's basically about trusting those you love most.
4) The White king and queen: Lelouch and Kallen confess to each other as he prepares to meet with the UFN representatives.
5) For want of a nail: Lelouch as Zero continues his miracles. After he has managed to get the Black Knights exiled, things happen between him and Kallen. Oh ya Tamaki gets unknowingly involved, but it all turns out for the best. Shirley gives a hand as well. There are also alternate chapters near the end.
6) Housemates: Sure it looks like Lelouch Lamperouge has a sweet life. He is rich and has lots of girlfriends. But what is he really about.
7) The Rise of the Black Prince: Everything seems idealic for Lelouch vi Britannia. He has status, titles, rank, girlfriends, but there is something lurking in the background that will topple all of that. It's basically a Lelouch stays in Britannia story with a few added twists. Primarily Marianne lives a bit longer and has three more kids. Also Lelouch meets Milly and Kallen a lot earlier.
8) The Black knights: Whenever there is a mission that is to difficult, to out of way, or just plain crazy for the Britannian military, they call in the Black Knights led by Lelouch and Nunnally vi Britannia. Now with 1000% more crossovers. Sometimes it will be funny. Sometimes it will be stupid.
9) Late Night Rebellion with Zero: The SAZ is a success and the emperor is in a coma. Schniezel makes peace with the Black Knights. Deithard gets Zero his own talk show. Stuff happens.
10) Knights of the Revolution: After Nunnally arrives in Area 11 as viceroy, the emperor sends someone else there. Someone that will change the entire dynamic. I am writing this in collaboration with flair the demon dragon king
11) Rise of the Black Empire: The continuation of the Rise of the Black Prince, it starts up two years later. There are also various timeskips within. After Lelouch gains control of Britannia, he begins to lose his grip on the empire he conquered. Now Lelouch has to decide what his true desire is. Does he want to control the world or will he allow the nations of the world to rule themselves? It will eventually feature characters from the new Code Geass OVA, Akito the Exile and manga Oz of the Reflection
1) Threads of Fate: Charles, VV, and Marianne do not know about killings the gods so they decide to end the world of lies in a different way.
2) The Black Empire: Lelouch gets close to all the girls in the Student Council before Shinjuku thanks to the interference of a certain orange. There is also two huge differences that happen with the Kouzuki siblings. The Black Rebellion succeeds but that is only beginning.
3) Anime Academy: Characters from around the anime world are tossed into Ashford Academy. Naturally hilarity ensues. There is no war or Area 11.
4) War in the Heavens: Continuation of Rise of the Black Empire. Hundred of years in the future old enemies and allies battle for the fate of humanity.
5) Code Geass: Fairy Tail: a Code Geass/Fairy Tail crossover. Besides knightmares Britannia has another incredible weapon, flying horses. It will mostly follow cannon events with a magical twist. Of course Japan has the best magical oats. The world is full of magical guilds. The rise of the Heartfilia family is also tied to Marianne Sort of a Lelouch stays in Britannia story. It's more like they know where he is.
6) Code Geass: Domination- a massive crossover story featuring most the animes I have seen. It will also include characters from Final Fantasy VII. It is a Lelouch stays in Britannia story. It will also include elements form the other animes/games plots. I would also like to point out that at this point the character count is insane. The story is basically formed in my mind. There will be a few slight things to work out.
7) Code Sword Art Ragnarok: Instead of waiting to capture CC, Charles decides that one code is enough to initiate Ragnarok. Little does he know where his wild imagination will take the world. A Code Geass/Sword Art Online Crossover.
8) Code Geass: Worldwar: A crossover between Code Geass and Harry Turtledove's Worldwar series. The Race decides to wait 40 years (theirs) before invading Earth. When they arrive, they find things much different than they imagined them to be.
9) Code Geass: The Sekirei Plan: Charles and VV come up with a different plan to change the world. Most of the original Ashikabis are replaced with Code Geass characters . A few Code Geass characters will be Sekireis.
10) The black prince and the crimson lotus for eternity: pairings are Lelouch/Kallen/Milly and Suzaku/Euphemia. It follows cannon until the invasion of Japan. The big change here is that Suzaku and Kallen are taken to Britannia by their fathers after the invasion. There is some major role reversals here. Well the ending will be close enough to my standard one, but it will take an unusual path there. It might get a little wierd for some people near the end.
11) Saviours and Traitors: Code Geass and Bleach crossover: This requires a little explanation. This is not the usual Lelouch dies and becomes a Soul Reaper or hollow. According to the Bleach wikia page on August 10 Ichigo and friends are still in the Soul Society after resucing Rukia. There is no year listed so I am making it 2010 when Britannia invades Japan. They return to a very different world. Aizen also discovers that the spiritually enriched area around Karakura Town no longer exists so he has to wait for it to be restored. There are other twists and turns over the course of the seven years leading to the start of the Code Geass anime.
12) Code Geass: The cleverness of the Flash: Marianne knows that VV is up to something so before her meeting with him, she invites two of her least favorite princesses to attend. This leads to huge changes in the plan. Marianne takes possession of someone other than Anya while someone else becomes VV's witness leaving Nunnally unharmed. When I get around to writing this there will be a Lelouch and Nunnally return to Britannia version and a Lelouch and Nunnally stay in Japan version.
13) Evelyn of the Rebellion: Rather than Lelouch and Nunnally, Charles and Marianne have Evelyn and Castor. After their mother's death, they are exiled to Japan. Evelyn is basically a girl version of Lelouch with a body like Kallen. Castor is only a year younger than Evelyn rather three. Having another alpha female around causes huge changes to life at Ashford. There is also a big secret to their mother's death. Other than what we already know.
14)The Difference between us: I am not sure about the title yet. VV is imprisoned after his failed attempt at killing Marianne. Lelouch discovers and befriends him. Japan is a lot more agressive. It aligns with the EU and invades Britannia which splinters in to many different parts and factions. Britannia is forced to align with China which is also under constant EU and Japanese attacks. Africa, the Middle East, and Australia are sort of neutral but are invaded anyways as the four powers seek to get stronger.
15) Fraction of a second: Tohdoh's miracle delays Britannia just a bit more. Suzaku is unable to kill his father who sells out Japan. China and the EU invade splintering Japan into three different nations. Each with a puppet government. Naoto and Kallen work for the Britannian government in their part of Japan. Their real goal is to free Japan from all invaders. Lelouch still wants to take down Britannia. Not sure where Suzaku ends up.
16) R2 Euphemia of the Revolution: Euphie survives the massacre at the SAZ. A massacre which she is blamed for but didn't cause. She didn't order it or participate in it. Now she has to help rescue Lelouch and help him on his quest. This is the story I would have written if I had discovered fanfiction four years ago.
17) The Karate Kid: Suzaku Kurugi is forced to move to a new town and live with his grandfather, Taizo Kirihara. He meets a girl whose brother does not like him. Suzaku has to learn karate from old man Tohdoh just to survive.
18 )Survivor Code Geass edition: It's pretty self explanatory. Although I may expand this to an anime edition.
19) In due time: CC is not captured by Clovis. So there is no Shinjuku. So Lelouch doesn't encounter her at that moment. Life continues as it would for a few years before Lelouch is ready to start his revolution when he encounters something unexpected. Milly marries Lloyd. Naoto refuses to allow Kallen to help out in the rebellion even after she graduates. As a consequence she marries Lelouch who needs security for himself and Nunnally. With two almost loveless marriages there is only one road to take. Then Schniezel and Xingke begin their respective rebellions.
20) Emperor's harem: Euphie survives the SAZ massacre which is blamed on Zero and the Black Knights. Everybody's memories are erased including Euphie's who is now at Ashford as Milly's cousin. The story starts out lighthearted with lots of Euphie/Lelouch/Ashford hijinks but will get a very dark at the end.
21) The return of the Black Prince: Lelouch is discovered by coincidence after he has become Zero. Things take off from there.
22) Marriages of convenience The Holy Empire of Britannia and the Sacred Empire of Japan are the world's two strongest nations. So marriages between minor nobility and royalty can only strengthen the ties that bind them.
23) The Revolt of the Knights: There is a different Knight of One. He decides to take control of Area 11 in the middle of Shinjuku. There are other changes besides that.
24) The Demon and the Flowers: A Lelouch harem story that begins near the end of season one. Kallen becomes curious about Lelouch. Milly decides to make Cupid Day a part of the Asford Culutral Festival. After the Black Rebellion things get interesting.
25) The Black Princess: Every thing changed for Kallen the day she lost her mother.
26) I also have an R3 story. Lelouch is still alive and is needed once more.
27) The Rise of the Black Emperor: Not everybody is happy with the idea of Ragnarok. Just as VV is planning on getting rid of Marianne, she becomes his only ally. What will happen when Lelouch's other parent is assassinated?
28) I have another crossover between Code Geass and Bleach. It starts at the begining of the Code Geas storyline. Marianne's family, the Ashfords, has several shinigami in it. So Lelouch, Nunnally, and Milly have spiritual powers. I'm still not sure where to have the Bleach timeline. Post winter war would give the Bleach characters more of a chance to particpate in the rebellion. Pre-winter war means that Lelouch, Nunnally, and Milly would get involved in the spirit world. Perhaps going even as far back as pre-rescue arc. The Code Geass setting would be a combination of the anime and manga.
Besides all those I have some crossover stories that involving just about every anime I like and some video games. Two are serious in nature. One is about everyday life, kind of. In all of them Lelouch builds a super harem.
Well that's about it.
Unsafe External Link