Author has written 2 stories for Prince of Tennis.
About Me: I’ve been an avid reader of fanfiction for over 15 years. I finally opened an account to keep track of all the stories I like because I started to forget the names of all of them. Since I've been a reader for so long, I decided to try my hand at writing. I have been reading more gender bending stories for the last couple years and it has finally inspired me to write my own story. I am currently into Prince of Tennis, so I decided to make my first story a POT femRyo.
I graduated with a Chemistry degree, so my writing style will likely sound rather technical. But I hope that my first story will at least have a good enough plot and dialogue to keep you interested. Please let me know if there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes. I always had a tendency to overuse commas when I wrote essays in school.
Dreaming, Believing: Status - Intro/Chapter 1-20 completed.
Chapter 21 Omake: 50% Completed (It's hard to get motivated)
General Info: FemRyo story about how Echizen Rin comes to Japan for a challenge thanks to the sports associations making middle school sports coed. Will follow the main story line rather closesly, but with a few twists. Gender bending at least one tennis player per a team. See list below. Pairings for only 3rd years and maybe some 2nd years. RYOMA WILL NOT BE PAIRED, BUT WILL GO ON RANDOM DATES. Most 12-year-old kids aren't too serious about dating. Updates are random as it depends on my mood. I will never abandon a story. However, it may take awhile for me to write though.
Dreams of Belief: Status - Omake # 2 completed
One shot #2: 0% completed
General Info: This is where I'll be putting my one shot, omake, and outtake collection based off my other story, "Dreaming, Believing." The one shots will be of random pairings to satisfy my readers' demands for pairings of Rin and anyone else I feel like doing. The omakes will expand on certain events that I don't feel like going into in my other story. I'm already planning a series of omakes on Fuji and Umi's business venture mentioned in Ch18 of "Dreaming, Believing".
Below are the names of the characters I plan to gender bend and the names
Male Name; Female Name; Reason
1) Echizen Ryoma; Echizen Rin; Play on Ryoma's mother, Rinko.
2) Fuji Shusuke; Fuji Shuuko; Just liked the sound of it.
3) Ibu Shinji; Ibu Shika; Supposed to mean intelligent child. Plus he is supposed to be Fudomine's tensai.
4) Ootori Choutaro; Ootori Chouka; Supposed to mean butterfly child. His shyness made him seem delicate like a butterfly.
5) Taki Haginosuke; Taki Hachi; Couldn't find a translation for his name so I went with a phonetic rhyming scheme with the female name.
6) Kaneda Ichirou; Kaneda Ichigo; Same first syllable. I'm going with the strawberry translation. Plus I liked Bleach until they time skipped two years.
7) Dan Taichi; Dan Taeko; Supposed to mean child of many blessings. He was quite blessed since he was never beaten up by Akutsu no matter how annoying Dan may have been to him.
8) Nitobe Inakichi; Nitobe Ima; Similar phonetics
9) Shudou Satoshi; Shudou Satomi; Again similar phonetics
10) Marui Bunta; Marui Botan; My tribute to Yu Yu Hakusho
11) Oshitari Kenya; Oshitari Konako; Nod to my old college dormmate.
12) Terry Griffy; Terri Griffy; Don't really need to change this one except for the more feminine spelling.
13) Tanaka Youhei; Tanaka Yukiko; Supposed to mean snow child per DaPurpleDino
14) Tanaka Kouhei; Tanaka Kukiko; Also supposed to mean snow child per DaPurpleDino
Unsafe External Link