Author has written 17 stories for Chuck.
Chuck is the best show ever. Watch it and you will fall in love with it. It is like visual crack. It is so addicting that you will want to watch the newest episode 3 times before the next episode. This is my way of showing my love for the show and hope it never gets canceled.
There isn't much to me except for having a, that I only really use for Chuck stuff and drunk ramblings, which have died down as of late.
Since a lot of other people are doing this, I might as well too...
Stories I'm working on:
1. Clash Of The Intersects- Sequel to "May The Best Man Win." Chuck was forced to go on the run, but Sarah has different plans then letting him run away. Orion finishes the Intersect 2.0 before disappearing, leaving Bryce to upload it. The team is forced to take on a new enemy with the help of a new commanding agent who is an expert in dealing with the enemy. It is going to take more than one Intersect to stop this new enemy.
2. The Depths of Love- A collection of smutty one-shot stories of our favorite spy couple, Chuck and Sarah, in various sexual situations where they can show off just how much they love each other in explicitly awesome detail. This is a mature rated story so be warned for explosive gooeyness and I'm not talking about their love... well love making, yes.
1. Taming the Giant Blonde Shemale- A story loosely inspired by "Chuck versus the Phase Three" and the movie Valhalla Rising. Sarah is a slaved cagefighter in Thailand. She doesn't have any outlook in life until she escapes and meets an innocent nerd helping his sister and her boyfriend at a medical clinic. They become intimate, but when the slavers discover her location, all hell breaks loose. Love is found, lost, and reclaimed in an action-packed romance.
2. Against All Odds- Sarah leaves after Ellie and Devon's wedding is successful the first time in the church. Chuck is Intersect-less and devastated by Sarah's departure, but she cannot stay away from the man she has secretly loved for so long. They contact each other and when she has a mission in Los Angeles, she cannot help but see the man who has captured her heart. She quickly realizes she made a horrible decision in leaving and does whatever it takes to stay with her true love, Chuck. Their love slowly blossoms, but not without the trials of a hesitant General, an ex-girlfriend, and Sarah's past rearing its ugly head.
3. May The Best Man Win- Bryce chooses to let Chuck graduate from Stanford and they both become spies together. They are best of friends and a great team for the CIA when they are teamed up with a certain blonde-haired blue-eyed angel... I mean agent. The competitive sides of the men get the better of them when they decide to fight for their new partner's, Agent Sarah Walker's, affection. This is all while they are trying to take down an enemy organization.
Unsafe External Link