Author has written 32 stories for Harry Potter.
Marauders are everything.
I love food.
Yell at me at my tumblr for fun:
1. Have been obsessed with AVPM and AVPS for the longest time. Could there be anything more hilarious than this? I doubt it.
2. Nothing keeps me entertained as much as the Walking Dead.
3. Currently going through a "age crises" where I try to comfort myself by watching youtube videos of kittens and puppies, eating healthy for one day before killing my diet with a quarter pound burger, and then ending most of my days regretting my dinner :P
1. Sarcasm...It's the body's natural defense against stupid and I am the Queen of Sarcasm.
2. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black :swoon: By God, they are too good for words!
3. I daydream so much. It can be a good thing or a bad one. Especially if the dream is about Sirius and Remus together...then it's a good because I need to write it.
1. Bad spelling. I am that one person that will underline, highlight, draw big ass arrows to point out a misspelled word.
2. Those people who Flame someone's story because they hate the pairing. Like, why would you read it in the first place? O_o
3. Is it just me, or was the Epilogue just, bleh? You think the same? Because NOTHING could have happened after the war was over /Sarcasm. I mean, Harry could have left Ginny and become a freaking rock star. Or maybe Sirius came back and rekindled his love for Remus Lupin, who didn't die and snogged each other on Dumbledore's desk! Yeah, a lot could have happened ;]