Poll: Which of my characters from Cat-Napped do you like best? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Warriors, and Webkinz.
This profile will be mainly used for Webkinz stories. The Warriors stories uploaded here will stay, though. My new, Warriors-only profile is Hail Dropping From Starry Sky. I also have a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction called 20PercentMorePonies.
MY OLD PENNAME WAS CINDERPELT1998!!!
Hi everybody! I write for Webkinz mostly, now. Read above for information on that XD All the warriors stuff on my profile and all the Cinderpelt1998 stuff will be taken out and re-vamped to fit for Webkinz. The warriors stuff will be put on my new profile, and a lot of this stuff won't be. Thanks for your cooperation!
I had to delete "Cinderpelt's Facebook" "A Warrior Story Challenge" and "Warriors: Pranks, Dares and More!" Because they violated rules. Cinderpelt's FB and WPDAM will be fixed so the format desn't violate rules. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
GO TOto see the clans and pictures of ALL the cats! It is not finished but there are fun contests and stuff so please go there! Twinklestar's photo is different on the site because toherwise it didn't show up. Thank you for coming to my profile and R&Ring!
Some of my cats from my stories
Cats of the Forest: Book One: Under the Stars
Warriors, Pranks, Dares, and More!
Real name: Samantha
Age: Somewhere between 10-20
Favorite food: Peanut Butter Sandwich
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!
And here's some that Mothstar made up:
60. Come in acting like another animal.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group Hug!" then enforce it
Type Your name with your elbow.
cxijn dcrdrdlowelkt189887 (ha ha not close at all)
Type Your name with your wrist.
cjn der5lpes,ltf1998 (well the last part)
Type Your name with your nose.
cfi9 njdee4r4pelt1998 (LOL)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:Directions: Use like regular soap.(and that would be how?)
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
Animal Abuse and testing and vivisection is the worst. It makes me sick. It makes me want to cry. All the dogs and cats in the world who have to endure it until death takes them away. As I'm lying here with my cat right now I imagine what would have happened if he had gone to a family that doesn't love him and abuses or tests him with vivisection and whatnot. I wish we could make it stop. I wish we could do to the people what they do to the animals. But what we can do is adopt the animals that endured it and were rescued and make them feel safe, to let them know they'll never be hurt again. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list. Cinderpelt1998
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
YES! YES! YES!
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
Oh most definately
7) Least favorite school subject?
8) Favorite school subject?
German, Language Arts, Art
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind
My family in California
12) Favorite genre of music?
Mild Rock, Alternative Rock, Pop, Country
13) How many pets do you own?
14) What time were you born?
15) Do you like beer?
Never had any. Thank God.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes, once, at a Model UN program, me and my roomates prank called some of their friends in the hotel just to tell them their tofu was burnt XD
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Hannah Montana because I loved her when I was 10 years old and now she's a dorkwad
18) Are you sarcastic?
19) Is anyone in your family famous?
20) How many watches do you own?
Three, two that work
21) Summer or winter?
23) Favorite color to wear?
Deep Red and Dark Lime Green
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
@ my Grandparent's place
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
Three if you count the lava lamp
30) How many video games do you own?
23 for the DS, 10 or so for the PS2 and about 5 or 6 for the Wii, so about 38 or 39.
31) What was your first pet? i
A Teddy Bear Hamster named Skittles
32) Ever had braces?
No, but I will be getting some in less than a year
33) Do looks matter?
A little bit. I care about my appearance but it's not an obsession for me.
34) Do you use chapstick?
Only when offered
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
I'm not in HS but from my school- Ms. Rasmussen, Mr. Pettis and Mr. Larson
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
I don't care for either but I guess Abercrombie & Fitch. Personally I prefer Aeropostale and Hollister
37) Are you too forgiving?
In a word-NO!!!!!!
38) How many children do you want?
Two. One adopted and one of my own. Or all adopted. I think i want one to be my own... I don't know
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No but I want a Charlie The Unicorn Plushie
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Two Buttermilk eggos, one with butter and syrup and one with peanut butter
41) Do you own a gun?
no and if i did it would be a waste of money
42) Ever thought you were in love?
I suppose so
43) When was the last time you cried?
When I was upset at myself
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yeah...
47) Have you ever been in a castle? If the Disney castle counts then yes
48) Nicknames? Cinderpelt, Supercat, Catgirl, Gummy Bear, Ocean, Sammie, Sam, Sammiebanana
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No and if I did what do you care???
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Nope
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?from WHERE???
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?Yes
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? PPpphhhhppppptttt NO!!!
55) Do you own a diamond ring? YES! 7 diamonds! (but not gettin' married)
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yeppers
57) Do you dye your hair? No but I straighten it sometimes
58) Does anyone like you? Sure
59) What year were you born? Sometime in the 90's
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? How would you even know if I was born yet?????
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Heck no!
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My mom by a little bitty bit
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender? FUZZY HAIR!
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Yeah
67) Have you ever eaten paste? NO
68) Do you own a webcam? Yeah it's on my laptop
69) Have you ever worn a striped shirt? Yep
70) Ever broke a bone? no
72) Do you chat on AIM often? on what?
73) Pringles or lays? Pringles Original
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I think...
75) Rugrats or Doug? IDK but if you're talking aout Doug the dog from UP it's him because I hate Rugrats...screw them.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL!!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes and I retaliated "And how do you describe YOURSELF? Skinny? Don't think so."
79) Do you have a birth mark? It's an epical silver streak in my hair
80) Do you own a car? NO WHY WOULD I??
81) Can you cook? Never tried
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1) Animal Abuse
2) Child Abuse
3) Spouse Abuse
83) Do you text message often? Heck yes!
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? YES!!!
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
To meet Shania Twain. She canceled her book signing where I live...GR!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? NO NO NO NO
88) Relationships or one night stands? RELATIONSHIPS!!
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? juciy fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? NO
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My Mom
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Myself
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My mom
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Some dude @ school
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My BFF mandapanda
100) How many Webkinz do you have? 125
Amanda Starman's Interview: Copy and paste this to your profile. Erase my answers and write yours.
What is your favorite food?
Pulled Pork Sandwich
What is your least favorite food?
What is your favorite movie?
Wall-E, Legend of the Guardians, all 3 Narnia Movies
What is your least favorite movie?
ANYAThING involving the Twilight series. STUPID SPARKLY VAMPIRE IDIOTS!
What is your favorite book series?
What is your least favorite book series?
What is your favorite book that is not in a series?
What is your least favorite book that is not in a series?
I guess I do not have one
Who is your favorite FanFiction author? (besides yourself, of course.)
Not to be too selective but Frostpaw. There are more but she was my first fave.
What is your favorite FanFiction story? (besides yours of course.)
Taken, before Frostpaw took it down. Now it's any Warriors Truth or Dare
Who's your favorite character out of all your favorite books?
I have a few. Cinderpelt. Yellowfang, Daisy and Blackstar are a few
Add questions if you want to!
Sign your Fanfiction pen name. Do not erase other pen names.
1. Amanda Starman 2. Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja2410 3. Cinderpelt1998
Lastly, add comments! Do not erase other people's comments. Please do not use profanity.
1. Amanda Starman- I made this interview. I hope you like it!
2.Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja2410-This was pretty cool!
3. Cinderpelt1998- fun and enjoyable.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
I got 67/100
1)Put ur Ipod/Mp3 player/itunes etc. on shuffle
2)For each question click the next button to get your answer
3)YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4)You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song
5)Put it on your profile!
1.What would you say about your boyfriend?
The Best Day (this doesn't make sense!!)
2.What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
Dry Town (Nope!!!)
3.Your teacher is...
I Gotta Lotta Soft Spots For You (WTC!0_o)
4.What's written on your class's black board/white board?
All-American Girl (maybe the American part in Humanities!)
5.How would you describe your neighbors?
Big Bad Wolf (What the heck!)
6.What would your best friend say about you?
Who Will I Be? (Um that's cofusing)
7.How do you feel right now?
Where Did You Get Those Stripes (doesn't fit)
8.What's on your bedside table right now?
Should've Said No (Not even possible)
9.What did you do when you woke up this moring?
Scare Myself (Actually-yes!)
10.When you open your wardrobe you see...
Cold As You (WTC)
11.What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Here We Go Again (Yeah, cuz There We Went Again, leaving all the fun behind!)
12.If you had to write a Twilight Fanfiction right now,what would it be titled?
I'll Believe You When ( first off I would never, but I suppose I could if i was paid)
13.A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
That Don't Impress Me Much (Sure!)
14.Your life's theme song would be...
Our Song (Y Not?)
15.How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Love Story (Not even remotely close!)
16.if you had to go and jump off a building what would your last words be?
Any Man of Mine (Nope)
17.Your motto is...
Last Name (No, does not fit)
18.If you could buy anything in the world you would buy...
Gunpowder and Lead (No, but it fits wordwise)
19.What did you dream about last night?
Flat on The Floor (No)
20.Any last words?
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE (put your ipod/Mp3 player/etc. on shuffleand answer the questions w/ the song titles)
Opening credits:Rumbly In My Tumbly (I suppose I have always been hungry)
Waking Up:It Happens (Sure)
First Day of School:Before He CHeats (NO!!!!)
Falling in Love:Hey Stephen (Sure)
Fighting:Too Cool (YES!!!)
Breaking Up:Ride Of Your Life (Why not?)
Driving:We Rock (sure. Drivers rock, right?)
Flashback:Fifteen (YES! Flashback to younger days!)
Mental Breakdown:All I Want To Do (yeah, all i want to do is CRY)
Getting Back Together:Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under (Yep)
Prom Night:What A Way To Wanna Be!(sure, why not)
Wedding:Everyday America (May B)
Birth of a Child:Hungry Like The Wolf (Yes if the baby is hungry i suppose. LOL not what the song means)
Death Scene:Believe (Yeah. Do u believe in life after love sounds ok)
Funeral:Tell Me Why (Sure. tell Me Why I'm DEAD)
end Credits;I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)! (YEAH MAN!)
Now we'll be doing a quiz using the first sentence in each song.
What your first words were: Say you're sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to. (nah)
Your Motto: Are You Afraid Of That Big Bad Wolf? (hah sure)
Your Fave Quote: I'm drinking whine and thinking bliss is on the other side of this (no)
Your Least Fave Quote: It took me 5 bars some 30 liscense plates (No)
Your Old Motto: I don't know what I want (NO)
The first words that'll be in your Graduation speech: Some people think I look strange (NO NO NO NO NO NO NO)
your last words: You walk and talk like your some new sensation (NO)
NEXT using the artist's name! Do not reuse a name, but go to a new song
Your Favorite Artist: Taylor Swift (Not my top fave)
Throw him/her under a bus: Miley Cyrus (Why not?)
Can I marry him/her: Miranda lambert (I'm not a lesbian, or bi, so NO)
I'd love to meet: P!nk (YEAH)
I wish to slap: Martina McBride (NO NO NO NO NO NO)
If I got his/her autograph I'd faint: Darius Rucker (Probably)
He/she rocks: Carrie Underwood (Yep)
I love all their songs: Emily Osment (yeah)
I want to go see him/her in concert: Survivor (No i only really like EYE OF THE TIGER)
I wish he/she was dead: Selena Gomez and The Scene (NO)
He/She looks good with blue hair: Miranda Cosgrove (No, that's katy Perry. She looks pretty in blue hair)
W o u l d. Y o u. R a t h e r
1.Pierce your nose or tongue?
2.Be serious or be funny?
3.Drink whole or skim milk?
4.Die in a fire or drown?
5.Spend time with your enemy or parents?
D O. Y O U. P R E F E R
1.moon or sun?
2.Winter or Fall?
3.Left or Right?
4.Ten aquantances or two best friends?
Two Best Friends
5.Sunny or rainy?
6.Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?:Ummmm no order
2.Ever threw a shoe at someone?: No
3.Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:I just pick it up with my fork
4.Have you ever eaten spam?:Nope
5.Favorite ice cream?:Anything sorbet or sherbert
6.How many boxes of cereal are in your cabinet?:IDK
7.Do you cook?:Not really
8.Current mood?:Typical. Sort of happy, sort of mad, sort of tired, sort of sad.
A B O U T . Y O U
1. What time is it?:3:16 PM
2.What is your name?: Y Do u wanna know
3.What do you want to do?:Be a vet/work for Ganz in the Webkinz department
4.Where do you want to live?:Right here in the good ol USA
5.How many kids do you want?:4
6.Do you want to get married?:YEAH
7.Have you done drugs?:Bever
8.What do you like on your pizza?:cheese n pepperoni
9.Can you cross your eyes?:yes
10.Do you make your bed daily?:My mom does it for me
I N . T H E . L A S T . 4 8 H O U R S. H A V E. Y O U
1. kissed someone?:no
7.Gotten your hair cut?:no
.S T U F F.
1.Have you been searched by the cops?:no
2.Do you have a dog?:no
3.The last time you've been sledding?: Early March
4.Do you consider yourself creative?: Yes
5.Do you have friends on FF.net?:Not sure
6.Do you know anybody in real life from FF.net?:IDk I think 1 person
7.Where are you?:At home, stupid
8.Look up,then look back, what do you see?:Our plasma screen TV
9.What are you listening to right now?:My dad watching a cooking show
10.Last thing you ate?:Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
11.Last thing you thought?:Why do they need to know what I'm thinking?
12.You have a million dollars,what do you do?:spend it on everything i have wanted and save some for college and vet school
13.What are you eating/drinking right now?: Mixed Berry Fruit Snacks (Kelloggs)
YOUR GUY SIDE: X=it applies to me
XYou love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats. (NO WAY CATS WIN BY A STINKING LONGSHOT!!!!!)
XIt's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
You own/ed an X-Box.
XYou own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
XBaggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
XGreen, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
XYou love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
XTalk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
XYou own/ed a Wii
My total: 8 (okay then)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
XGo to your mom for advice
You hate wearing the color black.
XYou like hanging out at the mall.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
XYou don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
XYou smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (no. 6)
XYou care about what you look like.
XYou like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love the movies.
XUsed to play with dolls as little kid.
XLike putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
My total:8 (yay. phew. not a girlygirl though)
X Black is one of your favorite colors. (yes. for sure.)
Xyou wear black nail polish (god no)
TOTAL:3/10 (not very goshic)
X You can skateboard (NO NO NO NO)
X You love the computer. (obsession)
X You're Smart (I suppose so :D)
TOTAL:5/11 (how does playing French Horn make me a geek??)
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
X You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
X Your garage consists of sports equipment.
TOTAL:1/9 (never will be athletic, and PROUD of it)
I luv Fruit Snax.
When you favorite me, It makes me feel happy. When you don't, I feel fine.
GRAYSTRIPE AND MILLIE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Pennames I might change my name to later are: (in order)
(and over and over again, starting back from Cinderpelt1998)
Here are some of my favorite things EVER: (least favorites after slash)
Cat Breed: Sphynx/???
Dog Breed: German Shephered/???
Food: Pulled Pork Sandwich/Shrimp
Game: Apples to Apples/???
Webkinz Type: Small Signature White Persian Cat/???
Book: Warriors: Darkest Hour/Twilight:Twilight
Author: Erin Hunter/Stephenie Meyer
Music Type: Country/Hip-Hop
Singer: Katy Perry/Justin Beiber
Song: California Gurls/Baby
Album: California Gurls/My World
THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD IS ANIMAL ABUSE!!
So i HATE the Twilight series and justin beiber. LOL
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex. Tyler
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow? Yellow
3. Your first initial? S.
4. Your month of birth? April
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Lindsay
7. Your favorite number? 8
8. Do you like California or Florida more?CAAAALIFORNIIIIIIA!!!!!
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one). That I could get the new warriors books in the next week
Are you done? yes
If so, scroll down okay
(don't cheat--) okay
1. You are completely in love with this person. NO NO NO HEIS A FRIEND!!!
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
down. I suppose
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. Okay then
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever. Okay then
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. Whatever
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend. I know she is
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime. Really? 8? I don’t need THAT many……..
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday. Cool!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
1. Find a globe. Spin it.What does it say? In a hotel. No globes.
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 19, word 6. What does it say? Wrestled. From battle of the clans
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? Three chairs
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have (or wish you had) a cat, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think California Gurls is the best song ever, copy and paste
If you have ever been to DisneyLand, copy and paste and add your name: Cinderpelt1998
If you think Crowfeather and Leafpool should have stayed together copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe in ghosts copy and paste this into your profile
If warriors is your favorite book series copy and paste this into your profile
If your favorite warriors saying is "May starclan light your path" copy and paste this into your profile
If you think Jayfeather, Crowfeather, and Brambleclaw are cute copy and paste this into your profile
If you love to draw copy and paste this into your profile
if you have ever accidentally spelled your name-your real one, not your online one- wrong(thats what i get for not paying attention while i was writing) copy and paste.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
if you have ever annoyed people just for fun,copy and paste this into your profile.
if you think its stupid that girls are associated with the color pink,copy and paste this in your profile.
If you would (but you're not allowed too), live in a bookstore so that you would be the first person to get all the new Warriors books, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. Leafpool's Loyalty, dannyphantomfangirl13, Grace of Masbolle, Littlewhisker, Mintytooth, The Worst Nightmare, Feathertail's Loyalty, Sparkflame. hawkfire111, Cinderpelt1998
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to this list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Firestar's Gal, Faithrose, Hawkfire, Wildheart, Sakeraa, Sparrowflight, Warriorsfanatic17, Sapphirepaw, Shadeheart, Brightheart7, Shatterstream, Fallenheart, Rainstorm, Feathertail1021, Softfrost, Dewsong, Stardawn, SpottedStar -RiverClan Leader-, IcyUmbreon, warriorfreak, Feathertail's Loyalty, Sparkflame. hawkfire111, Cinderpelt1998
If you were totally amazed to discover that Rowanclaw is Tawnypelt's mate, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you were even more shocked to discover that up to Starlight, Rowanclaw was a GIRL and somehow changed into a tom, copy and paste this to your profile.
if you think that Crowfeather and Leafpool should be together forever, copy and paste this in your profile!
there are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Anyone notice I skipped some?
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been beaten in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Before any cat had time to reply, Cinderpaw let out a shout
Crowfeather teaches us how to be a good father
1. Pay attention to your kids.
Breezepelt: =Waving paw in front of Crowfeather’s face= Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!
Crowfeather: =Speaking on phone, not paying attention to Breezepelt at all= Oh, yea. I defiantly agree with you there.
Breezepelt: Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Da--!”
Crowfeather: WHAT THE FLYING BANANAS DO YOU WANT FROM ME! =Talks into phone= No not you sir.
2. Try not to get a divorce.
Crowfeather: Why!? =Screams at sky=
Voice from the sky: Because you ate the fruitcake of nightmares. Tehehehehehe!
Crowfeather: =Looks at the sky= What the fudge?
3. Try not to scream often.
Crowfeather: WHERE’S MY MEDS!?
Windclan cat: I DON’T KNOW!
4. Do- hey!
Me: Have you seen Longstar anywhere?
Me: That’s weird.
Back to me=
Me: Maybe she’s in the kitchen…..
5. Learn how to cook.
Crowfeather: AHHHHHHH! =Flips pancake up into the air, then it lands on his head= AHHHHH! =Runs around room=
Poppystar: Should we call the paramedics?
Moonstar: No, this is better than cable! =Eats popcorn=
--from hawkfire111’s profile--
100 questions of RANDOMNESS
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? IDK if I have any
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Animal posters
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I might grind my teeth idk
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Some country, I love Katy Perry, IDK what genre
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 4:48 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? The new Warriors books
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My cat (I’m on vacation)
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My first Webkinz cyz my Great Grandma got him for me
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? yes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? yes
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? IDK
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME? Mango Mandarian bath and body works
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I don’t. most boys at my school re disgusting except a few that are just friends, plus I don’t really want a boyfriend right now
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Not sure. Disneyland or sumthin
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pineapple and Canadian bacon
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Jelly beans
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? IDK
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Does it matter? I only tell my close friends!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Hollister or Aeropostale
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Cat named Stevie Ray he’s a shorthair with some Russian blue in him but IDK what else
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? IDK
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 88
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? IDK
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My BFF’s phone (Scartalon)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people push me just so they can be ahead of me in line somewhere
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Don’t matter
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yeah
37. FIRST JOB? ……………never had one
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?no
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?facebooking
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? nope
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? IDK
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope and I probably never wll
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A Wii
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2 or 4
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? IDK
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes I do
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?Too many 2 count
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Yes
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?IDK
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? IDK
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?Depends
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Grandparent’s house
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Stuffed kitty named Big Kitty
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a phone
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Sadly yes
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yeah
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?BOTH
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I don’t want a boyfriend!
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?Not saying
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Phineas & Ferb
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? My who did what?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Anything sorbet or sherbert
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?Yep
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? A few days ago, for like 10 minutes. Otherwise a little over 3 months ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? What? There is a #64!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I’m not sure
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes they’re fun!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? An episode of Hannah Montana
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Simply Limeade
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My BFF Scarnose
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?Nothing I don’t want a boyfriend
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? IDK
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? IDK
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown with a hint of possible blondish
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?McDonalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never had it
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Hannah Montana
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 8th
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Used to play the recorder, and I play French horn right now
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I’m not really sure
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Huggies
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?A stuffed Minnie Mouse
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?Don’t own a car
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Battles of the Clans by Erin Hunter
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Single
List ten of your own OC Characters (You can be included) in any order.
1) Eight walks into Ten's room while he/she is changing, what would happened?
Lioneye: WHAT THE HECK!?!?
Lioneye: WHY AREN’T YOU WEARING CLOTHES?
Boots: Because I’m a cat. You’re not wearing any either.
Lioneye: OH NO!!!
2) Three and Four are fighting, but then Six comes in and brings Three and Four together as a couple.
Boxpaw: You’re just some fat little medicine cat!
Butterflight: Your SISTER is a medicine cat!
Shadow: Stop fighting!!!
Boxpaw: I LOVE YOU BUTTERFLIGHT!!
3) Five and Nine are talking when Seven runs in between yelling "I love (One)!"
Starpaw: Hi sis!
Brownpaw! Hey! How’s medicine cat training going for you?
Starpaw: Good! It’s-
Bluepelt: I LOVE SUNSHINE!
Brownpaw: They’re both girls
4) Ten and Two are in the middle of a battle when seven comes flying through screaming "Super (Seven's name)"
Boots and Parsley are fighting with tooth and claw)
Bluepelt: SUPER BLUEPELT!!!
5) Ten kills Four, Four's last words?
Boots: *kills Butterflight*
Butterflight: YOU SUCK BOOTS!
6) One, two, three, four, and five are fighting when Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten comes to watch. What happens?
Sunshine, Parsley, Boxpaw, Butterflight and Starpaw are fighting*
Shadow, Bluepelt, Lioneye, Brownpaw and Boots come to watch*
Lioneye: OOOOHHHH YEAH!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
ALL WARRIORS FANS READ THIS! NO EVERYONE READ THIS!
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirit. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the ceremony and named her Brightspirit. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erinsplacedher along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirit, Braveheart, and Shiningheart.
This is Kitty.
Copy and paste Kitty into your
SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
( )( )
1. Your real name: Samantha
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Amthnasax
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Samizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Yellow Kitten
5. Your Soap Opra name (your middle name and the street you live on): Marie Bavarian
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Drisa
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Red Izze
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Leaann Kevin
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Stevie Ray
Unsafe External Link