Author has written 2 stories for Darkest Powers.
Hello, People of the Internet.
Age: I'm seventeen.
Name: My name is Samantha, but a lot of my friends call me Sam. Do with it what you may.
Description: I have brown hair and green eyes.
Favorite Number: 18
From: United States of America
Favorite Singer: Regina Spektor.
Favorite T.V. Shows: I love Falling Skies, the Middle, Modern Family, Suburgatory, Dance Moms, Parenthood.
Favorite Books: I have a deep, fiery, soul manifesting love for: The Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong, the House of Night series by P.C. Cast, Across the Universe by Beth Revis, the Gone series by Micheal Grant, the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, the Birthmarked series by Caragh M. O'Brien, the Infected series by a Scott Sigler, and the Maze Runner series by James Dashner, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
So that's about it.
But . . . Wait. Everybody should check out PreppyEmoGirl's and Sammicakes' stories, too!
Fanfiction book cover for The Hiding.
- Chloe's dress; the decisions... its the first one and its yellow, and it's on a brown haired model.
-Tori's dress; the decisions
Chloe's dress; the hiding chapter eight.
Copy and Paste Thingies
1) If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
2) If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
3) If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
4) IF DEREK SOUZA IS TO YOU WHAT EDWARD CULLEN IS TO SUPER-FANS, copy and paste this into your profile.
5) If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
6If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
7) If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
8) If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile
9) There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this and put it in your profile
10) If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (But hasn't everybody at some point?)
11) If several inanimate objects hate you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
12) If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
13) Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
14) If people think you are mentally insane . . . copy and paste this onto your profile. If they are right . . . copy and paste this into your profile.
15) Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
16) If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
17) If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
18) If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
19) If you have inside jokes . . . with yourself . . . copy and paste this into your profile.
20) If you've ever deleted something and then not wanted to have to fix all of your numbering, so you made up a copy and paste thing, copy and paste this into your profile.
21) If you have ever written your own story and made it into an un-published book, copy and paste this into your profile.
22) If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Bookworm-Booklover, Jasper's Fangirl, vampirechick123, snow in my coco, Pepa333, SlytherinLuver, SullieBee, Winkadink
23) If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride),TwilightNatalia(I had a crush on Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist for like 3 days then I got over it, if that counts), vampirechick123 (Edward Cullen...even though he is real) snow in my coco (Edward Cullen. Sexier than you! and all mine...I wish. I refuse to believe he isn't real.), Pepa333(Draco Malfoy, Edward Cullen, Damon Salvatore), SlytherinLuver(Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Tom Riddle, Edward Cullen), SullieBee (Harry Potter and Ron Weasley and Fred Weasley), darthfiredragon (Draco Malfoy, Geric [from the Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale, Edward Cullen, Mr. Darcy), Winkadink (Derek Souza from the darkest powers series. He's tall, a werewolf, and has anger issues. How much hotter can you get?)
24) I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the kid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of there free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on FaceBook, or texting a friend nonstop on a cellphone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT, I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are; doesn't care if people call me weird (it's a compliment); who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more; who loves and is obsessed with a lot of things; who can express themself better with words than actions; who doesn't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to make me happy. Copy and paste this to your account, and add your name to the list if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone - Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux, Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Butchee, xFireChickx, SullieBee, darthfiredragon, Winkadink
Quotes (Kind of)
1) They say guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I'm pretty sure the guns help because if you stood there and shouted 'BANG' I don't think you'd kill a lot of people.
2) I won't get the joke today. But don't worry. Tomorrow it will be funny.
3) Smile . . . it makes people wonder what you're up to.
4) It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt . . . then it's darn right hilarious.
5) I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
6) I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
7) At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MUAHAHAHAA . . . ha . . . ha . . . Oooh! look, something shiny!
8) I feel no need to live forever as long as I live a long, healthy life.
9) I'm no Angel, just an innocent Devil.
10) One day, your Prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
11) Parents spend the first two years of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, and then spend the next sixteen telling us to sit down and shut-up!
12) A positive attitude won't solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
13) Evening News begins with "Good Evening," then proceeds to tell you why it isn't.
14) One night, I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, and thought, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
15) "Officer, I swear to drunk, I'm not God!"
16) I did what they said and chose the road less traveled . . . Now where the heck am I?
17) Boys are cute when they try to be smart.
18) I'm not clumsy . . . the floor just hates me.
19) The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
20) I am currently out of my mind; feel free to leave a message
21) Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.
22) It is never too late to be what you might have been.
23) Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
24) I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
25) Memory is a snare, pure and simple; it alters, it subtly rearranges the past to fit the present.
26) Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.
27) If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.
28) With school turning out more runners, jumpers, racers, tinkerers, grabbers, snatchers, fliers, and swimmers instead of examiners, critics, knowers, and imaginative creators, the word 'intellectual,' of course, became the swear word it deserved to be.
29) What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
30) Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.
31) We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
32) Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
33) You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.
34) Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
35) Never be so focused on what you're looking for that you overlook the thing you actually find.
36) O, there is lovely to feel a book, a good book, firm in the hand, for its fatness holds rich promise, and you are hot inside to think of good hours to come.
37) The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
38) Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
39) Whenever you think or you believe or you know, you're a lot of other people: but the moment you feel, you're nobody-but-yourself.
40)The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
41) It is perfectly true, as philosophers say, that life must be understood backwards. But they forget the other proposition, that it must be lived forwards.
42) I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.
43) In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
44) In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
45) Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
46) Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.
47) To paraphrase several sages: Nobody can think and hit someone at the same time.
48) After all, reading is arguably a far more creative and imaginative process than writing; when the reader creates emotion in their head, or the colors of the sky during the setting sun, or the smell of a warm summer's breeze on their face, they should reserve as much praise for themselves as they do for the writer - perhaps more.
49) Don't loaf and invite inspiration; light out after it with a club.
50) Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.
51) Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books.
52) If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.
53) Life is always either a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope.
54) You know, it's hard work to write a book. I can't tell you how many times I really get going on an idea, then my quill breaks. Or I spill ink all over my writing tunic.
55) Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
56) Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
57) To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality.
58) Hungry man, reach for the book: it is a weapon.
59) Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
60) Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
61) Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.
62) Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recaptured at will.
(Disclaimer: I do not own any of these qoutes.)
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
2. Find a book. Turn to page 53, line 3, words 5 and 6. What is it?
3. What can you hear right now?
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing beside yourself.
"Hey, Matthew?" ( Matthew= my brother )
"So how did you like your pudding"
"I didn't get any pudding."
5. Turn the TV on. What's on?
6. Type your name with your elbow.
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Open your eyes. What do you see?
8. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
. . . Oh, sexy.
I went on a date with a sexy girl because I'm sexy like that! (HaHa!)
Pick the month you were born on . . .
1(Jan) - I hit
Pick the day (number) you were born on . . .
01 - a rock star
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing . . .
White - because I'm sexy like that
Normal People/Darkest Powers Fans
NORMAL PEOPLE rely on construction people to tear down buildings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that werewolves are half-wolf half-human freaks
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on there profile
REMEMBER WHEN . . . ?
Put this in your profile if a part of you will always stay five. . . No matter how old you get.
Unsafe External Link