Author has written 8 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Occupation: Alfred F. Jones or America
Gender: I'm a female. And I dare you to talk bad about my driving! 'Cause I can crash a car!
My Nationalities: Thai, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Scandinavian Norwegian, Lithuanian, Scottish, English, and Native American(Cherokee).
Heh GermanyxItaly and FrancexEngland. Ooh! I've got some of the best lovers in my genes apparently Italian, Spanish, and French ooh la la x3
I took French 1 & 2 my freshman then sophomore year.
I can read most stuff in French, but it takes me a very long time because I'm kind of forgetful... Je suis stupide americaine!
*I really really really want to learn Norwegian! I really want to go to Norway one day. Don't know why, I just really want to.
*I also really really want to learn Korean. Don't know why, just want to. Perhaps because I am a gigantic nerd.
Right now, my favorite anime is Hetalia. Also like YuYu Hakusho. Higurashi. Vampire Knight. etc... I'm also into Disney. Like majorly. As in the cool movies, not the craptastic Disney channel. Sorry x3
My Deviantart: http://irisofparadise.deviantart.com/ (I suck at drawing so my dA is mostly just another place for my fanfics. I'll most likely update my fanfics here first, then on my dA. So sorry if you like dA more than ff.n)
Most, if not all, of my fanfics will probably revolve around Hetalia. I am a multishipper! I may not like a certain pairing but I don't hate on characters. Or at the very least I try really hard to not to. None of my fanfics will ever ever EVER have France portrayed as a rapist! NEVER EVER JUST NO! I'm sorry but no. I don't think any of the nations could ever really be rapists. I like Nyotalia. I like Nekotalia. I like normal Hetalia.
My Hetalia Headcanon things I like:
1) In human AU, Mathew(Canada) is actually older than Alfred(U.S.) Why? Canada Day is July 1st, and Independence Day is July 4th. In the actual anime, America(U.S.) is older because he was the first to become independent.
2) North Korea is actually South Korea; when Soviet Union(USSR/Russia) came to take Korea after WWII North Korea said he was the personification of the northern half of Korea to protect his little brother.
3) Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam(North and South) are all girls. Why? Because I like the thought of them being girls and denying France when he would flirt with them when he made them French Indochina.
4) Romano and Hong Kong are actually pretty good friends. Why? Their sense of fashion is very similar.
5) Russia can't swim. Why? Because of all the snow in his country he never was able to learn how.
6) (North)Vietnam is the only one (besides South Korea and China) to have ever seen North Korea cry.
7) South Korea has had a crush on South Vietnam since they both lived with China.
8) America(U.S.) knew next to nothing about sex for the longest time. Canada, though much shyer, knows a lot more. Why? England always got flustered when asked by America, and France was eager to explain to Canada.
9) Laika was Russia's dog.
10) Japan wakes up before Taiwan and is usually making breakfast, whether they're at her house or his. Sometimes she'll wake up and pull him back down and go back to sleep with him as her pillow.
11) Hong Kong and Singapore are extremely competitive with one another and probably always will be.
12) South Korea keeps his hair short in admiration of America(U.S.) while North Korea keeps his long to be more like China.
13) Sometimes, Japan and Taiwan like to dress up in highschool uniforms and go out on dates to make people think they're high-school sweet-hearts. China disapproves.
14) Right before America(U.S.) left her, South Vietnam slapped him across the face for abandoning her.
15) Vietnam is a major feminist. Why? Just look at her history.
16) America and Denmark are Sealand's favorite uncles. They let him get away with almost anything and he considers them to be the coolest.
17) England and Spain love to play Battleship. It reminds them of their pirate days.
18) Kumajiro knows who Canada is. When Canada calls him weird names he asks 'who?' because he's wondering if Canada is talking to him or someone else.
19) Japan can see everyone's red string of fate and likes to give subtly pushes to help the others find their soulmates.
20) North Korea is terrified of fading away.
21) Liechtenstein and Belarus are good friends. They usually talk about their brothers to each other.
22) All of the girl nations go to Poland for make-up advice. He's got the most.
Oh my lordy! More new ficlet ideas! The plot bunnies man! They're everywhere!
Some of my plot bunny ideas summaries:
Pairing: Thailand x Vietnam
Title: I Desperately Need You
Summary: Niran has just become a doctor at Hetalia World Health Center where he meets a young woman who has been placed into a medically induced coma after getting in a severe car accident. For five days she remains in the coma. Every day he visits her. What will he do when she wakes up with memory loss? Can you fall in love with someone you don't even know? AU Thailand x Vietnam and other pairings.
Pairing: Russia x China
Title: Your Guardian Angel
Summary: Everyone has a soul mate, somewhere in the world. But what happens if you die before finding yours? Yao must find his soul mate and he becomes his guardian angel. Ivan feels as though he's being followed or watched and doesn't understand why. Will the two get their happy end? Human AU RoChu and other pairings.
Pairing: Denmark x Norway
Title: Still Here
Summary: After the death of his parents Mathias is left in charge of caring for his much younger sister. But he's 22 and wants to live his life, not care for a 6 year old. So when Lukas is able to babysit it's like a blessing for the Dane. But he didn't expect to have feelings for the Norwegian. Human AU
I had I think two reviews on Magical Misfortunate Incident about Norway not keeping his promise to Denmark and I thought about it and I like the idea of writing a quick oneshot about him being reminded about it. Would anyone read it? It'd be like a sequel of sorts to Magical Misfortunate Incident in a way. *shrug*
Conversations that happen in my life:
Human A&P Class:
Teacher: Hey! What're you two talking about that's so important?
Teacher: ...why? What about Filipinos?
Bestfriend: They're Asians who are forced to look Spanish!
Teacher: ...get back to work.
In History Class:
Teacher: Drop a nuke and pave it over. Easy solution to Vietnam war.
Same class, different day:
Teacher: Cover his car in sticky notes. Here *hands five packs to student* But I didn't give this to you. Quick turn his bag inside out and put the papers from the recycling bin into the bag before he gets back!
Allied Health Class:
Teacher: An easy way to prevent getting breast cancer is to be pregnant. So girls, go home and get pregnant tonight. No not really! Don't tell your parents I said that! I'll get fired!
Same class, different day:
First girl in class: I got shoes and clothes for Christmas.
Second girl: Me too!
Third girl: I got an ipad!
Fourth girl: I got an ipad mini and shoes.
First girl: What about you?
Me: ...chopsticks and a sword.
First girl: ...really? Do you eat with them or put them in your hair?
Me: ...both...? But not at the same time.
With my boyfriend:
Boyfriend: So what's up?
Me: Readin' gay porn.
Boyfriend: How is it?
Boyfriend: What's happening in it?
Boyfriend: What kind?
Boyfriend: Well details!
Me: ...penis goes in ass?
Boyfriend: God you suck! x3
Me: No but this guy does.
Boyfriend: I will not have sex with your mom.
Me: Hope not. I won't have sex with yours either.
Boyfriend: God please don't xD
Me: I won't have sex with your dad either.
Boyfriend: Good x3 as long as we're clearing that up I won't have sex with your dad.
Boyfriend: Obamacare is only good for Congress and crack heads.
Me: What's the difference?
Pretending to talk about getting engaged:
Me: *looks at pretend receipt* why is this receipt dated to two months ago?
Boyfriend: Oh I was waiting for the return policy for the ring to expire.
Me: ...I love you.
Talking about when we go shopping together and people stare at us:
Best Friend: I feel like everyone is looking at you and your skinny ass!
Me: That's weird cause I'm like 'Everyone is staring at her and her big boobs!'
Teaching me how to do push ups:
Best Friend: Okay first *serious voice* bend over!
Best Friend: Oh god wait I didn't mean that! No! Ignore that! God damn you Guy Friend! I meant 'roll over'!
Talking about phone cases:
Best Friend: You can take Rodgers. (Captain America phone case) It's like we've got the Avengers!
Me: It's also funny because people ship them. (Iron Man/Tony Stark and Captain America/Steve Rodgers) OHGODNO! I ship our phones now!
On FaceTime with each other:
Boyfriend: It's a bird. Caw caw. That's my mating call.
Me: -_- ... Here, my cheeks are red! (read Birds and Blush to fully understand reference)
While I'm writing:
Boyfriend: So how's it going?
Me: I swear to God I listen to you when you talk.
While at Wendy's:
Me: I can't believe you hit me!
Boyfriend: I can't you believe YOU BLARED SCOTTISH RAP AT THE WENDY'S DRIVE THROUGH!
While at Disney World:
Worker at Tower of Terror: Any couples in a heated argument who don't mind being apart from each other on the ride? Any one?
Me: What country has the most birds?
Boyfriend: Uh. Wait. I can do this!
Me: ...NEBRASKA IS NOT A COUNTRY! XD
Boyfriend: Okay I give up
Me: PortuGULL. Where they speak PortuGEESE. Or, you know, Turkey.
Best Friend: Darn you!
Me:You love me!
Best Friend: Only by default.
Best Friend: Nah I'm just kidding. Don't leave!
Me: This is my house!
Best Friend: Oh yeah... Don't kick me out!