Author has written 2 stories for Transformers.
Age: old enough to use the computer.
Current/ Future Stories.
Twins Are Universal: The Rewrite: In Progress.
Summary: "this is why i hate you! you always get us in trouble!"; "that's not true, i simply provoke dangerous situations!" Sera countered "what ever just keep running because if you fall your dead to me!" the crashing of trees could be heard close by "FRAG!"
Pairing: Sunny/OC Sides/OC possible others.
You Know You're Obsessed With Transformers When: Complete.
Summary: "You Know you're Obsessed With Transformers When:" The title was enough to make my curiosity flare up full strength. I walked right out of the room and closed the door behind me soundlessly. "if i die after i read this... i have no regrets."
Pairing: Sunny/OC Sides/OC
100 One Shots: In Progress. On Hiatus
Summary: in response to Bluegoo2's challenge, i will be writing various little one shots featuring my various OC's and the mechs the interact with. next up: The little pumps seemed intent on stopping every time he thought he had managed to stabilize them.
How To Survive Living With the Autobots TAU Style: In Progress. On Hiatus.
Summary: TAU stands for twins are universal by the way. alright here's the gist of it Sera and Syria have been causing a bit of a stir on N.E.S.T base so their punishment by the ever so prickly prowl. write rules about all of their pranking endeavors. fun 4 all!
Lennox's First Born: In Progress. On Hiatus.
Summary: Natalie a. Lennox kidnapped at the age of nine1/2 years old by the decepticons is now blessed with powers that no other possesses. takes place in RotF. prologue explains a lot. no flames. enjoy. lots of Cybertronian cursing and some human curse words.
50 Twins: Future Story.
Summary: Fifty prompts between Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and their humans ranging from one sentence to long paragraphs. Can take place before, after, and even during TaU and lots of AU.Some may be incorporated into the story but probably not. Some may also tie into others.
Pairings: Sunny/OC Sides/OC
Orphan Tales: Future Story
Summary: A prequel of sorts to Twins Are Universal, We all know what happened to Sera and Syria after they were adopted but what we dont know is what happened to them before that. Told mostly from Syria's point of view, we will go into their time in the orphanage, their first loves, first pranks, how did they get their nicknames and meet up with their insane friends? Find out here!
Pairings: Later on there will be OC/OC
TAU: Meet The East-coasters: Future Story
Summary: Some of you may have seen this coming but most probably never suspected this. We'll meet a brand new set of characters, with a whole new set of problems. Old flames pop up, siblings reunited, weapons are tossed about freely... and the occasional explosion courtesy of Mina and her sister will show up.
Pairings: Various Mechs/Human OC's and OC/OC
Keep Watching as more stories will be added!
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( oh the idiocy of the human race.)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (um did I miss a memo or something)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well it helps if you don't print that on the bottom, but you know that's just me)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." ( no its going to be cold...idiot )
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (no really)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (first off...who in their right mind would let a kid like 5 years old operate or drive with or without the medicine)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Noo I want to be awake!)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." ( oh I thought you put them in the pool or any body of water)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (explain said uses)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (No i wanted the other kind of nuts! the ones you can eat)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (in the words of megatron "humans don't deserve to live if you try this!")
On plastic wrapping: "Do not put on head...may result in suffociation." (no I thought I would breath) (not sure what it really says but something around that.)
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory. (yes i can.)
2. Can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs. (working on that.)
3. Always has tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!! (i get looks from my parents and the neighbors.)
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by. (yeah... im trying to stop doing that in school.)
7. Dreams transformer pairings.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot. (yes i do.)
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences. (not always but yes.)
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, or the Twins. (worse my friends worse.)
11. Makes refrences to Transformers in every school subject.
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers.
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home just to annoy her brother.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Autobots.
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Decepticons.
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her brother.
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Barricade.
24. Acts and pretends to be a transformer constantly.
25. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer
Ways to tell your a Transformer's fan:
1. You cuss at Decepticons in the movie. (i yell out fail when i see megatron and starscream. almost got kicked out for it to.)
2. You laugh every time someone does something funny, even thouh you've seen it a gazzilion times(it never gets old watching sound wave rape the satellite.)
3. You memorize quotes("Fate rarely calls upon us in the moment of our choosing"-Optimus in ROTF Wow I know many more than that)
4. You cuss at annoying people in the movies (leo is testing my patience.)
5. You dream of Transformers(all the time. )
6. You dream of your favorite Autobot being your gaurdian(i would be very happy if that happened to me.)
7. You think of Transformer's 75% of the day(dude if your a real fan its a lot more)
8. You buy journals to write your Transformer's stories in
9. You look at the sky and dream of an Autobot or Decepticon landing in your pool(my brother still wonders why i ran outside towards the pool and then came back inside all sad.)
10. Your friends think you need therapy because of how much you talk about Transformers(no they support me. )
If you've ever cried when listening to Transformers music...
If you've ever sworn to be an Autobot/Decepticon...
If you've ever compared a guy to a Transformer...
If you still read fanfics and watch the films even when people call you a nerd...
If you broke your heart when your favorite one died...
...and cheered like hell itself had fallen when they returned to life...
...Post this, fellow Transfan, and know that we are more than meets the eye.
Unsafe External Link