Author has written 6 stories for One Piece, Twilight, and Glee.
Hi people who bothered to read my profile!
Short Bio that tells you nothing: Girl. Teenager. United States.
Absolutely insane and proud of it.
Reads manga (shonen more that shoujo, cause shoujo plot lines are always the same. >:I ).
Fav manga: One Piece, Soul Eater.
Fav books: Twilight, but i HATE HATE HATE EDWARD!!! GO DIE IN A HOLE, U FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! but stephanie meyer is a good author.
Fav TV Shows: Vampire Diaries, and yes, I DO watch Glee. The storyline is really lame, but I like the sining.
Fav band/music: PARAMORE!!! and... Green Day, Adam Lambert, AFI, Disturbed, P!nk, and Jay-Z. Lots more... but...
MOST HATED MUSICIANS EVER: Lady Gaga (Gag-me), Jonas Brothers (do they ever sing when they're NOT constipated?), Miley Cyrus (don't, just don't) and JUSTIN BEIBER (do i even need to tell u why?)
My Favorite Pairings:
One Piece: ZoroxNami
Twilight: Blackwater :3
Vampire Diaries: DAMON AND ELENA 4EVA
I don't like yaoi. I'm NOT a homophobe, it's just not the way I roll.
and nowwww... some sayings i ripped off from other ppl's profile pages :)
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF IT!!
I will kill you in your sleep. . . . You laugh like I'm kidding.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he going to do, kill me?
There once was a bear& a rabbit that hated each other. One day they found a genie in a lamp who said he would grant them each 3 wishes.The bear went first and he said,"I wish to be the only male bear in this forrest." And he got his wish. The rabbit said, "I want a motorcycle helmet." And he got his wish. The bear went up and said, "I wish to be the only male bear in the U.S. and all the rest were female." And he got his wish. The rabbit said, "I wish I had a motorcycle to go w/ that helmet." And he got his wish. The bear said, "I wish I was the only male bear in the world, and all the rest were females." And he got his wish. Then It was the rabbit's turn, and he said, "I wish that bear was gay."
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When i get to heaven I will ask Jonah." The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him?"
Join the army. Visit exotic places. Meet strange people. Then kill them. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice? You wanna find out? >:)
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes. I also step on other people's feet and say "OUCH! DAMMIT!!" I love the random people on the subway who actually apologize.
If at first you don't succeed, try walking around the brick wall. I'm not clumsy, I just have issues with gravity.
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
I know water doesn't bite! What a stupid thing to say! Water doesn't have to bite you! You drown in it you moron!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It's usually a train.
Definitions: Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again. Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
"The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide."
“I am sick of people having a near death experience and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!”
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by...
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and bitch slap someone.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk!
When life gives you lemons, throw it right back at life and tell it to make it's own damn lemonade!
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
SO THAT"S THE END OF THE RIP-OFFS!! Believe it or not, like I care, I actually came up with a few of those. Okay, just two. *sigh* Fine. So it was only one of them. Bet u still can't tell which it is!!!
Message me! I get lonely too, you know!! I don't even bite! Much. and I probably won't even reply!